Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) (26367 Views)

Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Hugged: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Angel has said that Emmanuel is a flirt.

Liquorose and Emmanuel are the only couple in Biggy’s house who seems to have a serious relationship between them as they have continuously professed their love for each other.

However, Angel during a conversation with JayPaul and Saskay at the garden on Sunday night, said he is a flirt.

She went on to say that she’s not the only one that has observed that Emmanuel flirts around in the house.

According to her, even JMK the evicted housemate took note of his flirty attitude the first day she entered the house.

“Everyone knows Emmanuel is a flirt. Even JMK, the very first day she entered here, she hadn’t even removed her dress she asked me it’s like this Emma guy is a flirt.

“Do you know how many times he has told me I can’t wait to see you outside? .

“But if I talk now they will say it’s because it’s me, next thing it will become a problem. Everyone knows what he has been doing.

“I keep saying this, I feel their love is one sided and Liquorose is the one carrying the relationship. I mean why will he have the guts to tell me he can’t wait to see me outside,” she said.

Recall that evicted housemate, Maria also said Emmanuel wanted to flirt with her at some point while she was still in the house.

She further revealed that she told him off because she was pissed that he was coming for her in that manner even after knowing Liquorose is her best friend.

Meanwhile, Whitemoney has advised Emmanuel to stay away from Angel and stick with Liquorose if he really wants to stay longer in the house.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/06/bbnaija-emmanuel-is-a-flirt-he-said-he-cant-wait-to-see-me-outside-angel/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by kestolove95(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
That tomboy call liquorose, love na byforce ni? He should allow emma flex abeg, its obvious emma no like her

48 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by shawante(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2021
He can't wait to see you outside could mean many things

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2021
But you are also guilty for throwing yourself at the men in the house

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by lalajnr(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Why he nor go flirt you think say he dey after love

He's a good actor and he go get influence for Nollywood after the bbn you think say he nor wise

Miss Angel go and listen to Tory Lanez song who needs love

9 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Nexco: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Angel sha lol
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Antoeni(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
We hear you
Judge Angel
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by tradepunter: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by superCleanworks(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Boring

and all the fake dumb senseless names they come up with.

what is liquorose?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Skillsnigeria: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Who be this Emma?

And who be the alcoholic Liquor,Rose?

Wey Angel Gabriel dey talk about for heaven?

Abegi?

Somebody should help me with the answer..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by ayenale1(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Flirt or no flirt something must kill a man...

3 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by tunashg: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Liquorose wants to monopolize Emmanuel to herself but Emmanuel is sticking with her(reverse psychology)to gain more vote to stay longer in the house.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by humilitypays(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
of course Liquor is forcing herself on the young man. She is older than him, she is not that cute, she is just wasting her time unless she wins the 90million and use it to entrap Jigolo Emma, if not lipsrsealed

Dear ladies, you get fine face doesn't make you a beautiful or hot chick....killer shape is more important to guys than a fine face, sadly cry

20 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by gerrardomendes(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Ok.
So lazy Nigerian youths unanimously agreed and voted against Tega and Boma. Yet they can't vote out evil government. An indication that those who vote on BBN don't have PVC and those who vote in an evil government have no interest in BBN. We now know where the interests of our youths lie.

19 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Moving4: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
kiss
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by emmabest2000(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
kestolove95:
That tomboy call liquorose, love na byforce ni? He should allow emma flex abeg, its obvious emma no like her

猪头

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Oxolor: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Really
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by money121(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Mode4: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
No weapon formed against Emmanuel shall prosper!

3 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Thunderfayayou: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Hugged:
Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Angel has said that Emmanuel is a flirt.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/06/bbnaija-emmanuel-is-a-flirt-he-said-he-cant-wait-to-see-me-outside-angel/
You people should stop this nonsensical BBN talk this Monday morning we are sitting at home enjoying some good local music and bush meat Pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
But seriously this liquowhatever looks manly with two small boobs like eggs, and that's a turnoff to niggas that like big and round boobs cool

9 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by SecretReporter(f): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
OK, Righteousness what do you have to say concerning what this Angel is talking about

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Godada(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021

The problem with Africans is sex nothing more nothing less. I am not trying to throw dirt in the eyes of Africans making giant strides the world over. But typically an average African man on a full stomach just wanna have sex.

That's all that matters.....pūssy

7 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Gosj001: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
we don hear

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) / BBNaija: Rivers State Government Asks For Support For Marvis (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.