Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... (2996 Views)

Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More / Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Arda1000:
I don’t believe what the Op said entirely but u see anyone claiming SS and bent on bringing disunity among the SE/SS Igbo the percentage of that person being a Yoruba is 9/10!
I'm the person and it doesn't matter if u believe me or not, I'm not trying to bring disunity amoung anyone.
You are obviously not familiar with the ijaw people, ask any Benin man or itsekiri or illaje or urhobo etc, they will confirm this for you.
They have all had land grabbing tussle with the ijaws.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where are the ijaws claiming in Ondo state?
The illaje, or are illaje not part of oduduwa.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

The illaje, or are illaje not part of oduduwa.
Ijaws claiming ilaje is only happening in your imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where are the ijaws claiming in Ondo state?
U don't seem like someone that knows much about Nigeria.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

You're saying trash boy. I asked a valid question, you dey talk trash.

Ijaws won't be foolish to claim ilaje lands in Ondo state.

Back up your trash with evidence

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Ijaws claiming ilaje is only happening in your imagination.
Lol, u are not aware of the crisis that happened between both tribes, guy go n make enquires stop displaying ur ignorance on nairaland
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're saying trash boy. I asked a valid question, you dey talk trash.

Ijaws won't be foolish to claim ilaje lands in Ondo state.

Back up your trash with evidence
Go and ask people, it's not every information u get online.
Try making friends with an illaje person and ask them.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

Lol, u are not aware of the crisis that happened between both tribes, guy go n make enquires stop displaying ur ignorance on nairaland
I was aware of it. A fight that happened since when.

Abeg carry your rubbish talk comot my front. Yorubas have no issue with the people of the Niger Delta. We know where Yoruba starts and end in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

Go and ask people, it's not every information u get online.
Try making friends with an illaje person and ask them.
I have ilaje friend. No part of ilaje land is under the occupation of ijaws.

They once fight each other, but that was years ago.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I was aware of it. A fight that happened since when.

Abeg carry your rubbish talk comot my front. Yorubas have no issue with the people of the Niger Delta. We know where Yoruba starts and end in this country.
Of course I wasn't talking of a recent fight, I'm only saying ijaw has a tendency of grabbing peoples land n I listed the tribes which ijaw has fought with because of land tussle, including the illaje.
So if they are currently fighting with Igbos for land issue then it shouldn't be a new thing and the Igbos should not blame the Yoruba.

Most of u will just jump into a thread without even understanding what's going on.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by IJOBA11: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
A Yoruba guy must have f*cked you ex-gf so hard you can't seem to forget grin grin grin grin
KOONDOG IS A BORORO MAN
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I have ilaje friend. No part of ilaje land is under the occupation of ijaws.

They once fight each other, but that was years ago.
So is that not what I'm saying, they fought years ago in a land tussle, it what the ijaws are know for in Niger Delta, they have fought almost all tribes for one land issue or the other.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by theInterpreter: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Liebermantic:

Are Sarakis And Alimi's Yoruba?
Bearing Yoruba names doesn't change their ethnicity.... FULANI
go and tell Saraki that he is Fulani grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by theInterpreter: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ekealterego:

But I never said anyone "denied" yoruba. what I said is that Ijaws are claiming Yorubaland in Ondo state. If you don't know what I mean already then maybe you don't know what is happening in Odua land.
lol
They know their boundary
Yoruba is not eboe grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Arda1000(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

I'm the person and it doesn't matter if u believe me or not, I'm not trying to bring disunity amoung anyone.
You are obviously not familiar with the ijaw people, ask any Benin man or itsekiri or illaje or urhobo etc, they will confirm this for you.
They have all had land grabbing tussle with the ijaws.
i know that too,am not talking about land grabbing, Yoruba are known for sowing seed of disunity between the Igbo
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by AmuEbule: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

I totally agree with your honest assessment of DubaiLandlord.
I tried to point this out to him but he began to act irrationally.
Hope he will wake up and begin to reason well here.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Techguy96(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Arda1000:
i know that too,am not talking about land grabbing, Yoruba are known for sowing seed of disunity between the Igbo
I don't know about that but if there's a land conflict between ijaws and Igbos it shouldn't surprised anyone from Niger Delta as this is what we know ijaws for.
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by koondog: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rugaria:

I have said this many times but some igbos here will never listen. Go through the history of any of these socalled Niger Delta posters and you will notice it's a Yoruba guy claiming to be "we the Niger Delta". Even when they create a new account for solely this purpose, you will still see him or her impulsively defending the Yoruba narrative. They are desperate to separate the Igbo from any access to the sea and I don't think that this effort is a coincidence. The posters are hired, quarantined in a place and paid for this wicked job. They're all over the internet parroting these lies. What's the purpose? To maintain their dominance in local oil exploration ass long as possible... South Easterners here should ignore these trolls and vigorously double down on their claims as it regards the former eastern Nigeria..

I'm surprised how astute you are on this issue. Many Igbos just brush it off or don't care to investigate or understand the magnitude of what yorubas are doing to them. I can confirm to you like you said that DSS has an office in Lagos where they hire many Yorubas and quarantine them in a room to write negative things about Igbos and to propagate the divide between Igbos and so-called SS. These people know any day Igbos reconnect back with their blood in the South South, One Nigeria is over. As I have said many times, for former Eastern Region to regain their freedom, they need to hammer Yorubas well well, focus on them, deal with them very well, trust me by the time Fulani sees that yoruba have been corned, they will run away. Fulani counts on Yoruba support especially their evil media to stay relevant and their backstabbing nature of pretending to work with easterners but actually giving Fulani intelligence and betraying the East.

Watch this video and see it confirms everything we said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by Rugaria: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
koondog:

I'm surprised how astute you are on this issue. Many Igbos just brush it off or don't care to investigate or understand the magnitude of what yorubas are doing to them. I can confirm to you like you said that DSS has an office in Lagos where they hire many Yorubas and quarantine them in a room to write negative things about Igbos and to propagate the divide between Igbos and so-called SS. These people know any day Igbos reconnect back with their blood in the South South, One Nigeria is over. As I have said many times, for former Eastern Region to regain their freedom, they need to hammer Yorubas well well, focus on them, deal with them very well, trust me by the time Fulani sees that yoruba have been corned, they will run away. Fulani counts on Yoruba support especially their evil media to stay relevant and their backstabbing nature of pretending to work with easterners but actually giving Fulani intelligence and betraying the East.

Watch this video and see it confirms everything we said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

The video is stunning! An eye opener! Worth watching by every Nigerian. Infact for every African! Incredible..
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by theTranscriber: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rugaria:

The video is stunning! An eye opener! Worth watching by every Nigerian. Infact for every African! Incredible..
that video is full of lies

and we Yorùbá will deal with that channel

if you don't have history as an eboe man leave Yoruba history alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by mike404(m): 1:55am On Sep 13, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
A Yoruba guy must have f*cked you ex-gf so hard you can't seem to forget grin grin grin grin
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS HARDLY IDENTIFY FULANI HERDSMEN ON NAIRALAND
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by mike404(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Nwokem leave Yorubas out of this.

It is the handiwork of Ijaw landgrabbers.

I believe they are even angling to grab Yoruba territories in the Lagos area also.
SO A FULANI HERDSMAN IS NWOKE GI
Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by mike404(m): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Rugaria:

I have said this many times but some igbos here will never listen. Go through the history of any of these socalled Niger Delta posters and you will notice it's a Yoruba guy claiming to be "we the Niger Delta". Even when they create a new account for solely this purpose, you will still see him or her impulsively defending the Yoruba narrative. They are desperate to separate the Igbo from any access to the sea and I don't think that this effort is a coincidence. The posters are hired, quarantined in a place and paid for this wicked job. They're all over the internet parroting these lies. What's the purpose? To maintain their dominance in local oil exploration ass long as possible... South Easterners here should ignore these trolls and vigorously double down on their claims as it regards the former eastern Nigeria..
GUYS THIS RUGARIA AND KOONDOG ARE BOTH FULANI HERDSMEN, BEWARE.

RUGARIA AND KOONDOG WHY ARE YOU GUYS AFRAID OF UNITED SOUTH AGAINST YOUR FULANI BRETHRENgrin,

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... by jneutron4000: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2021
theInterpreter:
all governors of Kwara have been Yoruba
The emir speaks Yoruba
He bears Yoruba name

So what were you saying? cheesy
Yoruba culture bis very dominant
Eboe culture is very weak
Even your own neighbours deny you cheesy

Such a shame cheesy
The Emir of Ilorin is a Yoruba man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows / Peter Obi Reaction As National Anthem Was Sung (photo) / Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.