Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? (6615 Views)

How To Write Short Stories And Earn Around 10k-25k Or More Monthly On Opera Hub / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by success143(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2021
I am interested.kindky sent it to: joebolar@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by isoh(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Here is my mail udoisohm@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Send
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Titusolufemi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
holuwaquality@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Titusolufemi:
holuwaquality@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by ProfitDomain(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
xftchee@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Check
ProfitDomain:
xftchee@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by seglabsy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
seglabsy2@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by tkbrains: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please kindly send to toojaah@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by codedprince20(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Princeaddy88@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Check
codedprince20:
Princeaddy88@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by agbeloba2001(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2021
So…
Many companies have something called an EMAIL LIST.
It is a database of contact information (name and email addresses) that they have ethically collected over a given period of time.
And they are allowed to send marketing emails to this list when and how they choose to.
The size of these email lists can vary from

Just send me an email now at uzoexport@gmail.com or drop Your email and I will immediately send the video to you COMPLETELY FREE.

You also will get to see a breakdown of how 4 emails that this guy wrote for an American company in 2020 led to a $3200/month contract.
You will understand better after watching this video. Kindly Send me an email here uzoexport@gmail.com.
Please send me the video. moneyreal7@gmail.com Thanks.

[/quote]
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Evapure5000: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2021
uzobtc:
Yes, it's true.

To help you understand, allow me first explain why emails are important for many online businesses/companies.

So…
It is a database of contact information (name and email addresses) that they have ethically collected over a given period of time.
And they are allowed to send marketing emails to this list when and how they choose to.
The size of these email lists can vary from company to company. But the BIGGER the email list, the more profit potential they tend to have.

Usually, businesses/companies try to promote their products to the people on these lists in order to convert them from SUBSCRIBERS to CUSTOMERS. They do that by sending marketing emails.

However, most business owners or companies do not have the chops to write these marketing emails themselves...
And for others, they simply do NOT have the time to drum up content for their emails.
But because the email list is a big revenue vehicle for their businesses, they can't totally abandon their email lists.
That's why a good number of these companies like to pay skilled email copywriters to help them do the needful i.e come up with marketing emails that get results.
You can easily charge $20 - $50 as a beginner for every email you help these businesses write.
And they will gladly pay because those emails will likely make them more money than they paid you to write them.

The sweetest part?
These companies ALMOST ALWAYS need more than one email.
Sometimes, they can order up to 20 emails at a go!
Imagine if a beginner charges just $30 to write ONE of those emails.
That'd be a $600 pay day ($30 x 30 emails) from just one client.
If they get 2 - 3 of such clients in a month...
We are talking of $1200 - $1800 here.
And that's just as a beginner.
Because by the time you have a couple years' experience under your belt, you can easily kick up your rates to $100-and-above per email.
Crazy, right?

The good thing about choosing to learn this skill is that you are not going to study it like a four year University course.
In fact, if all you have is just 1 hour daily, you can learn to become a good-enough copywriter capable of charging companies $20 - 50 to write their emails.

I know a guy who has been doing this since 2016.
Not only that, he has taught over 400 other people how to become well-paid email copywriters.
And he was now was kind enough to create a video where he will show you:
[+] What it takes to write good marketing emails.
[+] How to become a good-enough email copywriter... even if all you have is 1 hour a day.
[+] Examples of companies that pay well for good emails.
[+] And so much more

Just send me an email now at uzoexport@gmail.com or drop Your email and I will immediately send the video to you COMPLETELY FREE.

You also will get to see a breakdown of how 4 emails that this guy wrote for an American company in 2020 led to a $3200/month contract.
You will understand better after watching this video. Kindly Send me an email here uzoexport@gmail.com.

ThanKs for this info
Kindly send to me
evapure50000@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by OcMichaels(m): 3:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Pls send to me too.
ocmichaels@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm interested too. Kindly send the video to me on mathewakann@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by purpulrain: 6:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Mahlisworkspace@outlook.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Sent ...
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Grace2Grace(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Pls am interested.

Podzica6@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Sent
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Slimtuns(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2021
slimtuns@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by daddio(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
uzobtc:
Yes, it's true.

To help you understand, allow me first explain why emails are important for many online businesses/companies.

So…
The size of these email lists can vary from company to company. But the BIGGER the email list, the more profit potential they tend to have.

Usually, businesses/companies try to promote their products to the people on these lists in order to convert them from SUBSCRIBERS to CUSTOMERS. They do that by sending marketing emails.

However, most business owners or companies do not have the chops to write these marketing emails themselves...
And for others, they simply do NOT have the time to drum up content for their emails.
But because the email list is a big revenue vehicle for their businesses, they can't totally abandon their email lists.
That's why a good number of these companies like to pay skilled email copywriters to help them do the needful i.e come up with marketing emails that get results.
You can easily charge $20 - $50 as a beginner for every email you help these businesses write.
And they will gladly pay because those emails will likely make them more money than they paid you to write them.

The sweetest part?
These companies ALMOST ALWAYS need more than one email.
Sometimes, they can order up to 20 emails at a go!
Imagine if a beginner charges just $30 to write ONE of those emails.
That'd be a $600 pay day ($30 x 30 emails) from just one client.
If they get 2 - 3 of such clients in a month...
We are talking of $1200 - $1800 here.
And that's just as a beginner.
Because by the time you have a couple years' experience under your belt, you can easily kick up your rates to $100-and-above per email.
Crazy, right?

The good thing about choosing to learn this skill is that you are not going to study it like a four year University course.
In fact, if all you have is just 1 hour daily, you can learn to become a good-enough copywriter capable of charging companies $20 - 50 to write their emails.

I know a guy who has been doing this since 2016.
Not only that, he has taught over 400 other people how to become well-paid email copywriters.
And he was now was kind enough to create a video where he will show you:
[+] What it takes to write good marketing emails.
[+] How to become a good-enough email copywriter... even if all you have is 1 hour a day.
[+] Examples of companies that pay well for good emails.
[+] And so much more

iyioladdada@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Lipso: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm interested. Please, kindly send it to:
eookolakpa@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Wurld: 3:03am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm interested, please send to gre
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by SHEYOR(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Please send to Onwordinelson@gmail.com...thank ui
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
check
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Spencerchiboy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please send it to me, i'm willing. chinecheremspencer@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by vickybby(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
MamaFryo:

kolabel2020@gmail.com
Haven't seen your set mail to my inbox
Kindly send to :
Victoriaogechiobi@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Starguy1: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Interested
chikesam30@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Lutie20(f): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
I’m interested I just send an email to you pls re
Re: Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? by Psalmpy(m): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2021
psalmpally@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaders Without Borders Development Centre Hosts London Annual Business Summit / Recharge Card Printing Business / Pfizer To Cut 500 Jobs At UK Site As Part Of Wider Cost Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.