Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? (1459 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Indigbo: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
A female friend asked her male friend in a WhatsApp group what he replied the girl got everyone bursted in laughing, some were in support of the guy including some girls, while some of them condemned his conditions.

The question from the girl to the guy is below-

"What can a girl do for you, for you to believe that she really love you and has made up her mind you alone, and for you to never and ever share her love with any girl and then marry her?"

Below is what the guy replied her-

"Hmmhhh, this is a very tough question but i won't go tough-

(1) Let me have access to all her social media accounts including email.

(2) Introduce me to her close friends (Females only)

(3) In the case of distance, my love must be comfortable to send me her nude photo whenever i ask for it especially if i miss her so badly and in the mood.

(4) Let me have access to her ATM card pins

(5) I have a small portion of "Omi-Ayelala" from baba 'batiwi-ni n ri', she will drink the water meaning she won't shop another d*ck outside.

Deal or bye bye. With what my eyes have seen in the hands of our nigerian girls, I no dey trust any of them"

Over to you shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
If a man expects me to take his word as a prove of love then he must be ready to take mine too as a prove of love..

Me?... Send my nude to a Nigerian man or any man at all gan... God forbid
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Xenry: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
NOTHING. nothing at all.
When we are ready, it will be "Babymama" all the way! That's how we roll — no stress, no stress at all!

1 Like

Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
If a man expects me to take his word as a prove of love then he must be ready to take mine too as a prove of love..

what is your own condition?
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
I'm not a jealous type, all in need is her ATM pin ,she can keep the rest

1 Like

Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Ahmback(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
hybrid11:
I'm not a jealous type, all in need is her ATM pin ,she can keep the rest
swears bro. Give me the pin and eat ur love
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
hybrid11:
what is your own condition?
I have no condition at all... Love is a fire to be kindle, gently, so love me let me love you main be my own.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ahmback:
you get the point now grin grin
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
I have no condition at all... Love is a fire to be kindle, gently, so love me let me love you main be my own.
Make we love each other
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
hybrid11:

Make we love each other
My brother, you are my brother.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
My brother, you are my brother.
my friend,u be man
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
hybrid11:
my friend,u be man
lol... Nope, I be woman but we be bethren.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by WisdomHunter(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:

Na your type de send for urgent 2k sef cool shocked
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... Nope, I be woman but we be bethren.
how angry
We no d share same mama or papa na
We no d share same LGA or blood na angry
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Davash222(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
hybrid11:
how angry
We no d share same mama or papa na
We no d share same LGA or blood na angry
50 Kobo shame you no get, Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
WisdomHunter:

Na your type de send for urgent 2k sef cool shocked
lol.. you are wrong, I'm on 4 PTP forums, which guarantee me 20-22$ every weekend... I'm on numerous surveys sites with considerable minimum payout that gives me up to $15 every weekend.... I don't ask for urgent 2k or else I stop being hardworking. For a student, it's enough to sustain me.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by siofra(f): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ahmback:

Shameless lazy men everywhere!!
Tufiakwa!! Who train una
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Well, there's a sweet kind of unique pride that that's entailed in the male gender cool. So for any banny to be a part of it,she must first of all prove her optimum loyalty tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Ahmback(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
siofra:

Shameless lazy men everywhere!! Tufiakwa!! Who train una
Na ur papa wey lazy
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol.. you are wrong, I'm on 4 PTP forums, which guarantee me 20-22$ every weekend... I'm on numerous surveys sites with considerable minimum payout that gives me up to $15 every weekend.... I don't ask for urgent 2k or else I stop being hardworking. For a student, it's enough to sustain me.
Abeg you fit show us the way ? Me too go like dey earn small small like you ooooo wink
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
DeltaBachelor:
Abeg you fit show us the way ? Me too go like dey earn small small like you ooooo wink
Send me a mail sir... We'll talk.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by blazebaba(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:

Na gold plaited clitoris you get....na ur type ur kitten mouth go don wide finish...mtchew.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
blazebaba:
Na gold plaited clitoris you get....na ur type ur kitten mouth go don wide finish...mtchew.
Well who do we have here? Mr brostitute.... Are you describing the kitten of the last sugar mummy you bleeped?
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Ok Sir. Thanks
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by blazebaba(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Well who do we have here? Mr brostitute.... Are you describing the kitten of the last sugar mummy you bleeped?
Not really...she's got the pu**sy of an 18 year old even after 2 kids...but am still on yours...oya lie for me say your sef be like small pikin own...
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
blazebaba:
Not really...she's got the pu**sy of an 18 year old even after 2 kids...but am still on yours...oya lie for me say your sef be like small pikin own...
Small pikin own?... Now you're calling yourself a pedophile.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by blazebaba(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Small pikin own?... Now you're calling yourself a pedophile.
Lol....girls this days dont wait till 18 before they start fucking....wey them see how there so called rolemodel(like you)keep extorting man dem...i Bleep gals way below my age but not a pedophile...
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by hybrid11(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:

50 Kobo shame you no get, Tueh!
weyrey
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by minasu190: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
money matters,you can introduce me to this ptp..maybe we could get to know each other from there
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Demigod22: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
I have already given up on love. I don't want to love anyone in that aspect. I can love you as a fellow citizen or human. Peace of mind over girl's inhumanity to man.
Re: Ladies/girls, Can You Do This For A Guy? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:

I mailed you in relation to the above. I am interested to learn too.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Languages Do You Speak? / How Much Do You Really Value Your Privacy? / What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.