Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (56280 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Beninoise Appeal Court Grants Sunday Igboho Access To Medical Care / Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by lascos912(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
walosky:
See as Igbogho turned to Philosopher and Poet overnight.

Coward! Liver don fail am.

I am a Yoruba though but you can't see or hear Nnamdi Kanu lamenting this way.
Don't be surprised the way am seeing things, this guy might rope some of his goons in
on behalf of all yorubas here,i said you are a bastard one omo ale buruku
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
This man na complete mumu of the highest order. Just listen to his shallow low IQ reasoning.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Miosendyin: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
He is the same person. Using the other id to report who ever tackle him and yet he go about using foul languages in this platform without chopping any ban

Odiriance4all:

I know you will called for me to be banned because I quoted MannabbqGrill, MannabbqGrill is like a god here in nairaland , this is not the first time, so go ahead and do what you want, i don't Care for as far as I am concerned, I am not in your hand, AM In God's hand
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by diplomat058(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
You need to get your brain checked. These displays of idiocy are becoming nauseating on this forum.
post=105552917:
Lol cheesy
Kuku kee am cheesy grin wink

Lol cheesy grin wink

You still remember that.
He got served!
Images attached below...... cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Sirjamo: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ever8090:
which one be "Nesan"? Why una life be like this for this country? grin
Watch some of his interviews:

Interviewer: Shief Sanday Igboho, kini en jafun bayi?

Reply: Yoruba Nesan ni
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Davash222:

All for the Northern caliphate cry

The quest for freedom no be Bobo juice.

God bless MNK
God bless Igboho

Shame on traitors!
[/s]
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/06/%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99ve-accepted-my-fate%E2%80%99%E2%80%94yoruba-nation-agaitator-sunday-igboho-speaks-beninese-prison
The Lord is ur strength!..NO PAIN,,NO GAIN..U ARE REALLY A TORN IN THE FLESH OF THE FULANIS

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by dododawa1: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Appealing or admimistly
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by gidgiddy: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ovamboland:

Why wasn't Kanu killed when he was in DSS custody for days without any of his associates being aware. They could've dunked his body in the sea for fishes to eat and there will be no court cases and demonstration.

You think Igboho is more dangerous? I doubt

Kill Kanu in custody? To that would have had disastrous consequences, not just locally but internationally. Dont forget that Kanu is a British citizen. To unlawfully kill a British citizen in detention is enough for Britain to declare war. In the very least, it would have led to Britain breaking off diplomatic economic ties with Nigeria and blacklisting the Buhari regime as a lawless government in the international community

Locally, many of Kanu's die hard followers would have taken up arms to wage guirella style war on Nigeria
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by stanluiz(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan39:
It will only shock you, and will keep shocking you. This is not his first time, and he is ready for more. Biafra or Nothing
This second time. E go shock you!

It biafra or nothing for you Igbos that are failures not for industrial and hard-working igbos who have developed themselves and south east economy at Large.

Go and carry your biafra or nothing to Nnamdi Kanu in DSS prison.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Voiceofthestree: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
All this one nah format for Buhari terrorist government Sunday Igboho is chillin in Germanani tai tai
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Obamaofusa: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Traplord09:

How many hausa have da hold
Hmmmmm
De same Yoruba sabotage people
Nxt election
de we go for de money
After all da we come out and start shoutingng
In different languages

mumu fulfude writing..
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by deherdsman: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
shut up you run away hero/loser.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by deherdsman: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
shut up you run away traitor/loser.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Imustnottalk: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
sreamsense:
Where did you put God before when you trusted your charms? If you are fighting for Yoruba course,".
where is God when evil happens to his children
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by calcal: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
walosky:
See as Igbogho turned to Philosopher and Poet overnight.

Coward! Liver don fail am.

I am a Yoruba though but you can't see or hear Nnamdi Kanu lamenting this way.
Don't be surprised the way am seeing things, this guy might rope some of his goons in

Stop being stupid
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Billionairebarb(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
I can sense hopelessness in his words.
This is not the true spirit of a freedom fighter.
He's not strategic at all.
Telling us your parents were poor and you are rich has got nothing to do with freedom fighting.
I'm not tribal anyways I would have added a second paragraph.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by colestephan86: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/06/%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99ve-accepted-my-fate%E2%80%99%E2%80%94yoruba-nation-agaitator-sunday-igboho-speaks-beninese-prison
Hmm, I believe he wants to derail Nigerian government, he wants them to believe he is in detention
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by GambaOsaka: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
The guy don gentle.
All the people way push am forward saying ''ma jo lo, mo nweyin e", where are they now? KOIKI MEDIA and co. Everyone has gone to hide their faces. Meanwhile, you and your wife are incarcerated in a cell. Just because you fought Ife- modakeke war doesn't make you powerful enough to face a whole government of Nigeria.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by sixcargo: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls shut up your mouth. Point of correction you and nnamdi kanu are not on the same level stop attaching yourself to ohamadike to seek our sympathy.
etokhana:

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by austin7652(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Igboho really messed up. He shouldn't have fled in the first place

If he had not fled, another fellow will still condemn him for not running when he sensed danger. Only the man wearing shoes knows where it itches him most!
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by princewarri1985: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buhari na real gangsta see as he snatched the ass of sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu off the street like tupac lyrics on hit them up, Non worry still dey run your mouth like tap there, by the time buhari through with you and Nnamdi kanu una go know 12 and 1 dozen difference dey! Go ask tompolo for warri here him go tell you wetin buhari do am him run go underground and army beat tompolo papa to death! greedy bastards fighting for their pockets but still claiming freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by dreu2fine(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
etokhana:

Okoro like u.u for disappear leaveur wife now.na u dem de look for not ur wife
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by authority2006(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
I thought Benin prison is better than handling him to Nigeria government. That's according to nairaland wailers
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by authority2006(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Odua1stson:
You won't die and you will not be extradited to this shithole, you are our hero and you will surely be remembered for standing against the cursed cow brain people. Your only crime is that you are fighting those killing, kidnapping and raping your people but you are not alone in this, God and we the real yorubas are with you, we are supporting you through prayers and other means but soon God go shame the fulani government and the haters
God bless yoruba nation

He could probably die, no assurance. And Nigeria government won't lift a finger about it.
Secondly, his surest and fastest way to freedom is by handling him Nigeria government. The continuous protests and all that will ensure his release through the court backdoor just like that of Kanu before he eventually bit more than he could chew.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Myhusband(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
lack of public decorum
granting press at any fúcking time
and revealing how powerful you're
associating with a political party

all aforementioned above made you a prey, you fall for it unfortunately, confidence but not smart, bold but unwise

I wish you the best justice, sanity must come back to Yoruba land by fire by force
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Ovamboland(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Kill Kanu in custody? To that would have had disastrous consequences, not just locally but internationally. Dont forget that Kanu is a British citizen. To unlawfully kill a British citizen in detention is enough for Britain to declare war. In the very least, it would have led to Britain breaking off diplomatic economic ties with Nigeria and blacklisting the Buhari regime as a lawless government in the international community

Locally, many of Kanu's die hard followers would have taken up arms to wage guirella style war on Nigeria

For the 8 days that Kanu was in detention did UK ever said they were looking for his whereabouts? Were IPOB people looking for him?

How many USA and UK citizens have been killed some beheaded in Iraq and nothing happened. You let this British citizen something enter your head, you think it's heavenly citizenship. It makes you look inferior. Thousands of Nigerians have the same citizenship and they don't carry it around like a badge

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by hansomb: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
See where gra gra don land u now. Wani ko she jeje, ko she werewere olonshe warawara ishe eshu. When a son refused to listen to the elders, your journey of suffering has just began. Goodluck to him. Even PDP that used him have abandoned his case.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by hansomb: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

of what benefits or interest is Kanu to her royal majesty ? You have no idea. Kanu to UK is a disposable entity. He means nothing to them. His passport citizenship is just a suya paper to the oyinbos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.