Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (56281 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Beninoise Appeal Court Grants Sunday Igboho Access To Medical Care / Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Myhusband(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
hansomb:
No rules was broken. He only bend the rules. Calm down and stop jumping up and down seeking for undeserved pity.

no number of moniker you open that will stop you from being served the rule 2 justice

talk to them not me
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by bola4dprec(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
saheedbadmus:
My brother...there is a song In yoruba language that goes like this( Kagba folorun nisimin o - kagba folorun nisimin, kadara oshey ko laigba kagba folorun nisimin
badman indeed
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Interoma(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Igboho really messed up. He shouldn't have fled in the first place

Let forget about that. It's only God that is wise.
Afterall he is better than many governor and some top Yoruba people in Nigeria.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by luluman: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Thug Sunday Igboho

The CEO

Yoruba "Nesan" business venture
See mumu for nairaland
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by luluman: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Obamaofusa:

God bless Yoruba nation,
Biafra
And Hausa nation. cheesy
Which nation hausa get?
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Tareq1105: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
expertman:
Yes big brother Only God Giveth and taketh lives.

In though I have always had issues with your mode of operations in the past times , starting from Modakeke days till You got to Ibadan.

But you fighting for our freedom makes you my dearest brother.

I pray May good Lord continue to guide you and shield you away from this evil government.

Please do not give up on this struggle and never attempt to come back home till this government is over.

You have sin alot in the past and I think this is the perfect time to meditate and seek for forgiveness from the Almighty God .

All in All I wish you safe my good brother.

Igboho, you're our hero.

Don't be discouraged, we're behind you day and night.

I assure you that at your return, COVID-19 would have killed all your enemies.

Be strong my brother. Yorubas are working for you even as you're kept in the prison.

Ti jo, ti ilu la o fi wa pade re laipe our Hero, our Honourable.

Kinni kan ko ni se o.

All weapons fashioned against you shall not prosper.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by benny4wax(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
donproject2:
grin grin grin Oga ti gba kamu...mole goke mole so, ara nin fabo si. You are not intelligent, you are unlettered, you are not diplomatic, you want to go head-on with the government. Are you whyning me
Oga ti gba kamu...Mole goke mole so, ara nin fabo si. You are intelligent, you are lettered, you are diplomatic, You did not go head on with the government. Are you whining me
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Masterkernel1: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Thug Sunday Igboho

The CEO

Yoruba "Nesan" business venture

At least he's more honorable fighting for his own, against your brothers killing each other,
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by donproject2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
benny4wax:
Oga ti gba kamu...Mole goke mole so, ara nin fabo si. You are intelligent, you are lettered, you are diplomatic, You did not go head on with the government. Are you whining me

Mawamagbo
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Jostoman: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:
so that your vampire government can kill him and lie that it was unknown gunmen that killed him but if they bring him to Nigeria now and anything happen to him the whole world will know that your vampire government killed him just the way Nnamdi kanu is on their neck now.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by bigtoff123: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Nothing is going to do you because all we are asking for it our own yoruba nation that all Mpv mazda everything is working fine no issues with complete papers location osogbo price 1m serious buyer only pls call/chat me up on 09036900881

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Bimbilla(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Which battle are you talking about?
Bola146:
cry The Lord is your strength, Yorubas are praying for you, don't be disturbed. None of us will die, we shall fight this battle and win it by God's grace.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Boyooosa(m): 3:23am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105552152:

Gbamsolutely!
With all his acclaimed juju and otumokpo, dem still catch am like paper.
Stupid Sunday Dagboru, shouting on video how he has been a PDP supporter since 1999 and how many PDP governors and Senators he made sure they won their election by his power (hooligans/Albert power), and he must make sure PDP returns come next election, hence, he and his cohorts want to continuing creating unrest and deaths in our darling nation.
They will never know peace in their miserable lives, along with anyone supporting such violence.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

And this is the same animal making fun of a man of God son's death less than 100 days ago.
Even praying for more deaths in Pastor Adeboye's household.
Look at him talking like a pastor already.

The death he is praying for will knock on his door
You get what you wish for in life.

He whom the gods wants to kill,
They first made mad

U already copying his errors...too bad!
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Guestlander: 3:30am On Sep 07, 2021
10mobile:

He's not lettered. Yet, he has far bigger name and fame than you can ever dream of with your useless education. Since you are lettered, go and read about all great people in history. They all went through what Kanu and Igboho are going through now. Igboho seems to know this, even when he is unlettered while you are preserving your low obscure life with all your letters in tact. You are born to be spent (useful), not to be preserved (useless). Choose your path. I hate slave souls with a passion!

Don't mind that fool. He is far more intelligent and courageous than all these fools with their useless certificates.
Soldiers will slap them and make their fathers do frog jump, they can't protest or do anything about it other than to make snide remarks about people who have the courage to stand their ground.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Ovamboland(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105552917:
Lol cheesy
Kuku kee am cheesy grin wink

Lol cheesy grin wink

You still remember that.
He got served!
Images attached below...... cheesy wink

He is accepting fate with ordinary Benin republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Bola146(f): 5:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Bimbilla:
Which battle are you talking about?

Ask google, the answers are there

4 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by saheedbadmus(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Mockery, how ...am not.mocking him
Subzeroad:

����
More like a mockery
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Traplord09: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:

mumu fulfude writing..
You are a
Monkey from different space
If you no look you no go pass.....
Teacher ...

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by ledaman: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry The Lord is your strength, Yorubas are praying for you, don't be disturbed. None of us will die, we shall fight this battle and win it by God's grace.
Lolz! Serial loser! You can't fight government and win grin
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by ledaman: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
He would have been in six feet underground now
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by ledaman: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

All for the Northern caliphate cry

The quest for freedom no be Bobo juice.

God bless MNK
God bless Igboho

Shame on traitors!
You can join the struggle and get killed. Go and asked MKO's family, Ken Saro wiwa etc
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by 5ThChild: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
You are the only yoruba praying for him.
Sunday was a landgrabber and a PDP political thug
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by 5ThChild: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105552188:

Sunday Dagboru, you and your fellow mental swine and bastard called cownu, being paid by evil and corrupt politicians to create violence in this nation all because of elections will never end well.
Una just dey start.
Animals supported by brainwashed swines.
Good to know the two idiots are kept inside a cage where they belong, as long as that will stop the killings of innocent igbo girls and innocent Nigerians.

May the soul of one of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu commanded his dirty animals to murder in cold blood and many others continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
If you quote this post to say rubbish,
Your mothers will cry on your corpse just the way Miracle's mom cried oh her corpse few months and refused to be consoled.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by 5ThChild: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2021
Ovamboland:
"Nobody can arrest me" - Sunday Igboho 2021
grin grin
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by dfrost: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
After God,fear Gunvornment grin

Exactly what I keep telling people: you don't realise how powerful the government of a land is until you scratch the surface of their powers.

After God in the heavens, it's the government.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Jaysnowkid: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Believe! Never give up bro. Fight for what you believe in, even if everyone opposes you. It is just the tribal and political sentiments that has made the struggle this tough.
Aluta continua!!!
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Bola146(f): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
5ThChild:

You are the only yoruba praying for him.
Sunday was a landgrabber and a PDP political thug

Haba embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.