Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (56274 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Beninoise Appeal Court Grants Sunday Igboho Access To Medical Care / Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Aawizdom(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
I think Nigeria prison would be better for Sunday Igboho than Bene republic grin grin

He was overhyped by his followers and eventually led to the dungeon. I pray he learned his lessons

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Obamaofusa: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Traplord09:

You are a
Monkey from different space
If you no look you no go pass.....
Teacher ...

mumu fulani terrorist
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Traplord09: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:

mumu fulani terrorist
Now I see you are misslead
Do I look like a fulani to you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Obamaofusa: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Traplord09:

Now I see you are misslead
Do I look like a fulani to you.

go and sleep, fulani terrorist
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Traplord09: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:

go and sleep, fulani terrorist
Monkey from ape plant.
.... .....
Mislead idea .....

Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Obamaofusa: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Traplord09:

Monkey from ape plant.
.... .....
Mislead idea .....

fulani terrorist.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Traplord09: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:

fulani terrorist.
Am just thinking if you are from south West
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Obamaofusa: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Traplord09:

Am just thinking if you are from south West

You are a fulani terrorist..
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by achillesfoot(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
CallmeBodaOla:
Y'all should tell achillesfoot to go beg and edit the damaging comment he posted on a Sickle Cell Warriors thread who needed help for her health condition.
I know what to do if this is not done. I dont mind picking you from anywhere you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/6735633/save-me-untimely-death-thats/2
I kept silent because I have done my research and properly concluded.. I'm in Abuja, come and pick me, who do you even think you're talking to, cheap scammer, just play your little game and don't let me hunt you and your group down cos after I do, I ain't accept your bribe no matter the price you offer me.. Idiot
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Frenzy01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
I feel for this man.. He's now a fugitive, he can't be free till at least Buhari leaves that seat.
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by walosky(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Komu1048:

Mr Oga While Kanu had the backing of 80% of igbos, heavily financed and a military system. Igboho was fighting alone, while u can’t raise a finger for him or his cause. The least you can do is mind ur business n don’t compare them

Why wouldn't we the yorubas back Igbogho the way the Igbos backed KANU...just because we are more of cowards and saboteurs. Ndí arà!
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by Komu1048(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2021
walosky:

Why wouldn't we the yorubas back Igbogho the way the Igbos backed KANU...just because we are more of cowards and saboteurs. Ndí arà!

We d Yorubas kee u there
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by walosky(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Komu1048:

Mr Oga While Kanu had the backing of 80% of igbos, heavily financed and a military system. Igboho was fighting alone, while u can’t raise a finger for him or his cause. The least you can do is mind ur business n don’t compare them

You all are more of Cowards that's why none of you could back him
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by walosky(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
calcal:

Stop being stupid

Full bloated Didinrin (slowpoke) like you
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by walosky(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
lascos912:
on behalf of all yorubas here,i said you are a bastard one omo ale buruku

Son of a thousand fathers like you

Omo olori buruku
Re: ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison by donnie(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Igboho really messed up. He shouldn't have fled in the first place

Of course, should have stayed and be killed so that Tinubu and you his boys can have peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.