Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick (3209 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A33 Vs Samsung A23 Vs Samsung A32 Camera Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Itel A22 And A22 Pro Features, Specs And Price Tag-newly Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please everyone

Between Samsung A32 and A22

Which is better and why?
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
I intend to buy it, I am to pay 4 times for the A32 or 6 times.

But the pay at the end of the day will be 30k more than the market price.
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by Sonoyom(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
30k more? shocked

EASY buy no EASY ooo grin
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sonoyom:
30k more? shocked

grin grin

E no easy at all lol
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
The good thing is that it is flexible. But you will pay more.
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sonoyom:
30k more? shocked

Are they called easy buy?

Also, have anyone bought a phone with them before and is that how their market is?
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by Sonoyom(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
ennyj01:

Also, have anyone bought a phone with them before and is that how their market is?
Easybuy is a platform that allows you to buy phones whilst you pay in installments. The extra money you pay is their profit.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sonoyom:

Easybuy is a platform that allows you to buy phones whilst you pay in installments. The extra money you pay is their profit.

Oh okay. Thank you
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by DesChyko: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bros, it's not a bad thing to own a device with installmental payments.

But you see that Easybuy ehn, except you are 300% sure you will not miss any monthly payment, buy the one your hand reach cash and carry.

6 Likes

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by arthurwillia(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why will you be paying 30k more than the usual price, that’s nonsense to me sha

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

I totally agree

The A32 is 177,000
I checked Jumia, 130+ was the price tag for the phones there.

Does anyone have the A32 here and how much did you buy it?

I can actually save and buy it, but it might take a while to get it. Reason I planned opting for it.
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by arthurwillia(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
ennyj01:

I totally agree

The A32 is 177,000
I checked Jumia, 130+ was the price tag for the phones there.

Does anyone have the A32 here and how much did you buy it?

I can actually save and buy it, but it might take a while to get it. Reason I planned opting for it.

Hmm how many months savings will you use?

Plus check chikizzy post on Nairaland, I think he sells for 117k don’t know how legit though
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

Hmm how many months savings will you use?

Plus check chikizzy post on Nairaland, I think he sells for 117k don’t know how legit though

If I am to deduct 30% from my monthly pay, I will say like 3/4 months.
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by candyguyofficia(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
EasyBuy if you value your sanity run from them they are very nasty. They would send unsolicited messages to your phone contacts that you ran away with company money if you fail to pay up your installment at as when due.

A32 is better than A22 although they have the same chipset. Why not save up and pay cash and carry once when the money is complete whatever increase in the price of A32 shouldn't be up to 30k when you save up to pay cash, which is the installment you are to pay should you buy on instalment.

Or could buy the A22 it is also good.
EasyBuy no be am oo

3 Likes

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
candyguyofficia:
EasyBuy if you value your sanity run from them they are very nasty. They would send unsolicited messages to your phone contacts that you ran away with company money.

A32 is better than A22 although they have the same chipset. Why not save up and pay cash and carry once when the money is complete whatever increase in A32 shouldn't be 30k which is the installment you are to pay.

Or could buy the A22 it is also good.
EasyBuy no be am oo

Okay bro, thanks for this.
Na to run away be that

The sticker for the A32, I had to crop out essential details from the flier.

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by candyguyofficia(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
ennyj01:

Okay bro, thanks for this.
Na to run away be that

The sticker for the A32, I had to crop out essential details from the flier.

They are something else, the difference between the installation price and the actual cost of the phone is too much. This is daylight robbery
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by arthurwillia(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
ennyj01:

If I am to deduct 30% from my monthly pay, I will say like 3/4 months.

Hmm Omo it’s far ooo!
You can opt for the easy buy then
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by candyguyofficia(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

Hmm Omo it’s far ooo!
You can opt for the easy buy then

Op it's your decision to make. I remembered when I went to a shop the brand boy in the shop walked me to the cashier to know the cost of the phone. An EasyBuy agent (girl) said if I want to buy credit the brandboy said "Nooo!" the way he said no i don't need a soothsayer to tell me that there is more to the arrangement.

I'm not saying buying a phone on instalment is bad all I'm saying is if OP value is sanity he should stay clear of them besides it's not like he don't have a browsing phone whatever is wrong with the phone he should manage it for 3-4 months besides his sanity the installation rate is too much. Why the rush?

5 Likes

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
candyguyofficia:

Op it's your decision to make. I remembered when I went to a shop the brand boy in the shop walked me to the cashier to know the cost of the phone. An EasyBuy agent (girl) said if I want to buy credit the brandboy said "Nooo!" the way he said no i don't need a soothsayer to tell me that there is more to the arrangement.

I'm not saying buying a phone on instalment is bad all I'm saying is if OP value is sanity he should stay clear of them besides it's not like he won't have a browsing phone whatever is wrong with the phone he should manage it for 3-4 months besides his sanity the installation rate is too much. Why the rush?

Thank you so much. Noted
Make I block the person number fast
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by wiseone28: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Imagine buying with easybuy at the end of the day the phone develop a fault or lost while you are still paying back the money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by ennyj01(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
wiseone28:
Imagine buying with easybuy at the end of the day the phone develop a fault or lost while you are still paying back the money. grin

grin
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by scarycuteface(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
ennyj01:

Yes that is how they operate. Why do banks collect interest on money you borrow? Time value of money. It applies to them too because they are the ones financing the sale

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by scarycuteface(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
arthurwillia:
It is either you pay once or pay the interest when they finance the sale same thing every installment payment does check CD care or carbon

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by Onyeka90210(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmm, I won't advise you to go with easy buy, but with the way dollar dey high, in the next four months the phone could have added more than 30k to the standard market price.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by arthurwillia(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2021
scarycuteface:
It is either you pay once or pay the interest when they finance the sale same thing every installment payment does check CD care or carbon

Issokay
I don’t just fancy it

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by arthurwillia(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2021
candyguyofficia:

I'm not saying buying a phone on instalment is bad all I'm saying is if OP value is sanity he should stay clear of them besides it's not like he don't have a browsing phone whatever is wrong with the phone he should manage it for 3-4 months besides his sanity the installation rate is too much. Why the rush?

Infact you’ve said it all bro
Nice one
Let me tag him
Ennyj01
Read
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by eki2000(m): 4:17am On Sep 07, 2021
I did easybuy for my former galaxy a12, na so finger print start having issues after 2 months. I had been hearing of people saying that the phone you buy from easybuy can start having issues after a while. I sale the phone to buy galaxy a22. I don't think a32 is worth it, just but a22, its more like a32.
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by DesChyko: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2021
wiseone28:

Happened to an acquaintance. Bought a phone of 65k for 88k. Initial deposit of 20k and spread the balance over 6 months. Then her phone and wallet was stolen 1 month and some days after purchase. The thieves wiped her bank account even.

I managed to know this story after getting messages that she ran away with company funds. I didn't know her on a personal level but I had to ask after her because of the messages I was getting.

And she even claimed she called them to reach an agreement on how she would pay since she's down financially. And the agent she spoke to accepted. Then she began to get queries from those she knew and those she didn't over how she allegedly defrauded a company. I won't wish this kind of publicity on my enemy even.
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by phemmyfour: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2021
ennyj01:
Please everyone

Between Samsung A32 and A22

Which is better and why?
32 is an upgrade

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by scarycuteface(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
arthurwillia:

Issokay
I don’t just fancy it
me too

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by Ajilenu: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
ennyj01:
I intend to buy it, I am to pay 4 times for the A32 or 6 times.

But the pay at the end of the day will be 30k more than the market price.

wait, where are you buying it from?
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by Ajilenu: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Hmmm, I won't advise you to go with easy buy, but with the way dollar dey high, in the next four months the phone could have added more than 30k to the standard market price.
the company needs to make profit na. They are helping with flexible payment. Even banks collect interests so..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Android 14 Features Unveiled!!! / Chelsea Theme Site / [PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.