Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland (8784 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs.

3rd March, 2022
Sorry guys! I've been passive on this giveaway stuff and I want to believe it's due to the fact that we don't get apparent genuine reasons from most seekers.

From investigation, most seekers are recurring applicants who are constantly on this forum seeking Giveaways from all quarters.

This makes it difficult to decide on who has a genuine reason

Anyways, the spark was rekindled today after getting a request from one of my Facebook contacts, then I remembered I have a family here too.

So we'll continue our giveaway this Friday.

You can start sending in your genuine requests.

Agunbiade Sanya

2 Likes

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Drop your comments
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by pascalbenz: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kk lemme try my luck !
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MzBertty(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
2000 will be of much support to me
Am learning to be a fashion designer and need materials to practice......I will be grateful if m chosen

1 Like

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by sirqeeboi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
I Will use it purchase ABU admission form for my degree.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Kinkibe224(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
If am opportune to have the #2000 I really think it will go long way for me to help pay a bill am into like kiosk bill.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tmo4: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
I will use it to buy food stuff before hunger kill me
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thank you for opening such platform

Sir I was sack from work because I walk up to my boss I told him I have not been paid for two months now and he saw it as an offence and now I am jobless and he didn't pay the two months saying students did not pay and I don't have money to take him to court. This 2k will assist me in searching for a better one. I can provide evidence if need be.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by EmpressOVD: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
May God bless you as you help the needy. Sir I’d need it for my upkeep cos I’m broke... thanks ��
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by EmpressOVD: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
May God reward you abundantly as you assist. Sir, #2000 will go along way in assisting for my daily upkeep, which is feeding...
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Drop a comment here and tell us how this N2000 would help you.

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs

As I speak
I have no food

I don't mind less than 2000naira

I need to get whatever amount of food I can get

Please
Don't refuse to help me
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by oyetunjibaba: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Go
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Keep Dropping your comments.

Beneficiary for this week will be selected this evening.

Kindly note that I can only select one lucky person. If you're not taken, don't be discouraged, comment against next week disbursement.

Thank you guys
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by OKEY30: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks for this opportunity, I will use the money to add to my school fees that remains 5500 to complete with the school fess portal about to close. This 2000 will solve 45% of my school fees problem.

1 Like

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by sammybest889(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Collect five......u c,dis 2k eh me I no go lie, I go used am stake 5odd (I.e 3tripple d money to 10k)

Someone up here just say him want use d 2k do surgery

1 Like

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2021
obus60:

Sir I was sack from work because I walk up to my boss I told him I have not been paid for two months now and he saw it as an offence and now I am jobless and he didn't pay the two months saying students did not pay and I don't have money to take him to court. This 2k will assist me in searching for a better one. I can provide evidence if need be.

Please I really need this 2k life without a job is hopeless. I can provide evidence of my sack letter.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
sammybest889:
Collect five......u c,dis 2k eh me I no go lie, I go used am stake 5odd (I.e 3tripple d money to 10k)

Someone up here just say him want use d 2k do surgery

grin grin grin
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm a student in Ekiti state University and 2k would help me fill my gas cylinder and buy some other little things. Thank you in advance. God bless your soul for this kind act grin grin grin
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by penplus: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
damiloladuke:
Keep Dropping your comments.

Beneficiary for this week will be selected this evening.

Kindly note that I can only select one lucky person. If you're not taken, don't be discouraged, comment against next week disbursement.

Thank you guys

You are selecting only one person for N2000 but you're waiting for a 100 people to come and pour their heart to you on social media. If you wan give... give! Them no need to do drama before you "select"

2 Likes

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
penplus:

You are selecting only one person for N2000 but you're waiting for a 100 people to come and pure their heart to you on social media. If you wan give... give! Them no need to do drama before you "select"

Get out. Do you people even reason before giving comments? You expect me to start messaging everyone on the forum to ask if they are interested.

How's the best way to select people? Ask them to drop their home address?

Oga, start a thread and use your brain to select people
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by penplus: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
damiloladuke:

Get out. Do you people even reason before giving comments? You expect me to start messaging everyone on the forum to ask if they are interested.

How's the best way to select people? Ask them to drop their home address?

Oga, start a thread and use your brain to select people

Na you sabi
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sorry for your situation.

I'm glad to inform you that you will be the 1st Beneficiary of our giveaway.

Kindly drop your account details.

For others! Just as I said, I can only select one person as that's what's within my capacity.

We would continue next Friday by God's grace.

obus60:

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
damiloladuke:
Sorry for your situation.

I'm glad to inform you that you will be the 1st Beneficiary of our giveaway.

Kindly drop your account details.

For others! Just as I said, I can only select one person as that's what's within my capacity.

We would continue next Friday by God's grace.

Thanks
3071837960 first bank
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
obus60:

Thanks
3071837960 first bank

Wish you all the best

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by waploger(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2021
I came late again...
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nora20: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good afternoon sir,

I am a struggling single mother and I do sell tomatoes in a small shade. My daughter fall down trying to cross a gutter and she sustain an injury which I took her to the clinic.I have spent the little Money on her on drugs and drip.Right now I don't have money and that will affect her health and mine. Please I will need an assistance from you to finish buying the drugs.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Frales6(f): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
I will use it to buy foodstuffs. Country hard
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Toratora: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
People are really suffering in this part of the world � Damn
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Queenplum:
I'm a student in Ekiti state University and 2k would help me fill my gas cylinder and buy some other little things. Thank you in advance. God bless your soul for this kind act grin grin grin
Hello sir... Like I said last week sir. 2k will help me buy little foodstuffs. Thank you. Have a happy weekend sir grin grin
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by waploger(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Evening sir, this 2k will assist me in getting a customers phone panel which i spoilt while repairing the charging ic... please pick me
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=Queenplum post=105889553] Hello sir... Like I said last week sir. 2k will help me buy little foodstuffs in my school. Thank you very much for your kind act. Have a happy weekend sir. God bless you
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nora20: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Nora20:
Good afternoon sir,

I am a struggling single mother and I do sell tomatoes in a small shade. My daughter fall down trying to cross a gutter and she sustain an injury which I took her to the clinic.I have spent the little Money on her on drugs and drip.Right now I don't have money and that will affect her health and mine. Please I will need an assistance from you to finish buying the drugs.

Sir please help me. My daughter is sick and she didn't go to school throughout this week because of the sickness. Please help me so that I can buy drugs for her so that her body will come down. She is the only one I got and her people is refusing to help me because their son(my husband) is no more with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage / Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup / Popular OAP, Murphy Ijemba and team now work from Metro FM and Max FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.