Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland (8808 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Laragirl: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Wish you all the best

Hmmm..
It seems damiloladuke travelled.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nora20:
Good afternoon sir,

I am a struggling single mother and I do sell tomatoes in a small shade. My daughter fall down trying to cross a gutter and she sustain an injury which I took her to the clinic.I have spent the little Money on her on drugs and drip.Right now I don't have money and that will affect her health and mine. Please I will need an assistance from you to finish buying the drugs.

Can you send a proof to my email? winkmart777@gmail.com
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Fortune2016(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
well done bro

easy ways of touching lives
God help you
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nora20: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Please check your email I have sent it
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Laragirl: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Please I need help ooo I want to buy handout I have text next week.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Laragirl: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Please make me the lucky winner this week.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nora20:

Please check your email I have sent it

Seen. I want to believe you're saying the truth.

Please drop your account details.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nora20: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Seen. I want to believe you're saying the truth.

Please drop your account details.

3133596886 first bank
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nora20:

3133596886 first bank

Sorry I won't be giving you again.

I just saw that you collected a stipend last month from someone on this forum, with same claim that your baby was sick.

Sorry, I'll have to consider another person

Thank you
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
waploger:
Evening sir, this 2k will assist me in getting a customers phone panel which i spoilt while repairing the charging ic... please pick me

But you dropped same story last month on another giveaway
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
MzBertty:
2000 will be of much support to me
Am learning to be a fashion designer and need materials to practice......I will be grateful if m chosen

Please post live pictures that can serve as proof you're learning?
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by waploger(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

But you dropped same story last month on another giveaway

thats because i have been telling him that i haven't seen the panel, i won't want to make up stories just for the giveaway...
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nora20: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

I just saw that you collected a stipend last month from someone on this forum, with same claim that your baby was sick.

Thank you

Yes I was given 5k which I used in paying for the drip and some drugs and I need to complete buying the drugs because she is still sick at home and she didn't go to school this week. Please help me abeg sir
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nora20: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Thank you

If her body is alright I won't be asking for this money sir. Please I need it to buy the drugs, she is still sick. Please help a sister, she is the only one I got.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
damiloladuke:

Please
I want to get food

I won't mind 600naira
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Laragirl: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

Thank you

Please I have test this new week and I need to buy handout for it. The test will play a major part of the course.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Laragirl: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

Thank you

So sorry to say this

You have promise to help her(Nora20) with the 2k and because someone has given her money somewhere in last month then you said u are not given her again. Well to me it's not proper just my opinion. Redeem your pledge
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by yellowgarri2(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Drop a comment here and tell us how this N2000 would help you.

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs
As Schools resumes tomorrow, I need transport fare to go to work and some foodstuffs at home before salary will be paid.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Laragirl:

So sorry to say this

You have promise to help her(Nora20) with the 2k and because someone has given her money somewhere in last month then you said u are not given her again. Well to me it's not proper just my opinion. Redeem your pledge

It will be unfair to others if I give her. She claims her child is sick. And that was the same claim she gave last month. I asked her for pictures of the sick child, she sent the same pictures she sent to the other person last month. It is our funds and we have the right to withdraw our pledge especially when we sense false stories.

The funds will be going to another person! You can as well send her the funds from your coffers.

Thank You
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Laragirl: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

It will be unfair to others if I give her. She claims her child is sick. And that was the same claim she gave last month. I asked her for pictures of the sick child, she sent the same pictures she sent to the other person last month. It is our funds and we have the right to withdraw our pledge especially when we sense false stories.

The funds will be going to another person! You can as well send her the funds from your coffers.

Thank You

Ok now I understand it. so sorry

Please assist me I will be writing test on Tuesday and I need to buy an handout.The handout(test) play an important part of the course.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by VillageBus(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

Thank You
I am short of 500naira to complete my transport money home, I will be finishing my exams on Wednesday but I dont complete transport money to go home.
Pls help me sir.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
VillageBus:
I am short of 500naira to complete my transport money home, I will be finishing my exams on Wednesday but I dont complete transport money to go home.
Pls help me sir.

Since MzBertty didn't respond on time, you'll get N1000 while Elanozy that requested for N600 will also get N1000

The two of you should drop your account details
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by yellowgarri2(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
yellowgarri2:
As Schools resumes tomorrow, I need transport fare to go to work and some foodstuffs at home before salary will be paid.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tetra12: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oh I came late but it never too late

I am staying in one room and I was sacked last month because of low sales in the company. I will need this 2k or even 1k in order to add to the 1k I have to pay my electricity bill. Phcn brought d bill this week and I have not paid. This week the light will be disconnected if I don't contribute my money today and we have a law in compound, if the light is removed because of a tenant, the tenant will reconnect it by his/her self. I can show you PROOF of my sack letter if u want it. Please I don't want double wahala.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by VillageBus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

Since MzBertty didn't respond on time, you'll get N1000 while Elanozy that requested for N600 will also get N1000

Thanks
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

GT Bank

Thanks.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
VillageBus:
6323718221 fidelity bank samuel
Thanks

Please acknowledge receipt. Thanks

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Elanozy:

GT Bank

Thanks.

Kindly acknowledge receipt

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by VillageBus(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

Please acknowledge receipt. Thanks
thanks received.

2 Likes

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
damiloladuke:

Kindly acknowledge receipt

Thanks

May your wealth never reduce

1 Like

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by renybenks(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello. I'm a mom of one. With so much debt on my neck feeding is a bit difficult at the moment but Please it's really easy for me to beg coz I have all the evidence but please patronize me instead or give me a job where I can earn a stipend at least. I can supply anything to anywhere. Please this is the best way to help me. I sell male shoes too
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MzBertty(f): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Am just seeing this
damiloladuke:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Why This Baby Refused To Come Out From His Mother's Womb / 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) / Miss Anambra Crowned Mbgn 2008. Miss Taraba (miss Universe)is 1st Runner Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.