Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland (8802 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by waploger(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2021
damiloladuke:

Kindly acknowledge receipt

please the money(2k) would allow me to settle some market dues. please sir.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tetra12: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Tetra12:
Oh I came late but it never too late

I am staying in one room and I was sacked last month because of low sales in the company. I will need this 2k or even 1k in order to add to the 1k I have to pay my electricity bill. Phcn brought d bill this week and I have not paid. This week the light will be disconnected if I don't contribute my money today and we have a law in compound, if the light is removed because of a tenant, the tenant will reconnect it by his/her self. I can show you PROOF of my sack letter if u want it. Please I don't want double wahala.

Please help me out
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2021
I will need it to settle some debts
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Drop a comment here and tell us how this N2000 would help you.

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs

Agunbiade Sanya

[/b]I bursted this guy for trying to sell fake cryptocurrency to unsuspecting individuals on cryptocurrency for investors thread.

You guys need to go and check it out and also be careful with your dealings with him that's all I have to say.[b]
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

[/b]I bursted this guy for trying to sell fake cryptocurrency to unsuspecting individuals on cryptocurrency for investors thread.

You guys need to go and check it out and also be careful with your dealings with him that's all I have to say.[b]

Your hatred will lead you to your early grave.

I sell Shiba Inu Bep20, which is a token available on Binance, Roqqu. Thank God I didn't create the tokens. If Shiba Inu Bep20 is fake, why is it listed on Binance.

I've never seen so much hatred and poison embedded in a single soul.

Be careful. I won't stop you from displaying madness online, but one thing I will tell you is my good deeds will continue to follow me and that's enough to destroy your life for trying to tarnish my image.

I won't stop you. Keep on being evil. You will only continue to live in stagnancy and your life will never experience any progress.

Only if I scam anyone. But if I don't, you will never get breakthrough in life.

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Your hatred will lead you to your early grave.

I sell Shiba Inu Bep20, which is a token available on Binance, Roqqu. Thank God I didn't create the tokens. If Shiba Inu Bep20 is fake, why is it listed on Binance.

I've never seen so much hatred and poison embedded in a single soul.

Be careful. I won't stop you from displaying madness online, but one thing I will tell you is my good deeds will continue to follow me and that's enough to destroy your life for trying to tarnish my image.

I won't stop you. Keep on being evil. You will only continue to live in stagnancy and your life will never experience any progress.

Only if I scam anyone. But if I don't, you will never get breakthrough in life.

My Friend go back to that forum let me finish you off there.

Every and any single post from you on this forum you must see my mention

Giveaway ki you there

F U C K I N G T H I E F
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

My Friend go back to that forum let me finish you off there.

Giveaway ki you there

F U C K I N G T H I E F

Continue to display your madness. This will be the last you'll hear from me.

My lawyer told me he called you several times and you refused to pick. Well you're a sick coward I'm not surprised.

He said you threatened to track him. Please do and send him a message, so that can be the end of you.

We will make sure this will be your last bout of defamation.

I won't blame you! Your photo I have truly portrayed a cursed and totally frustrated being.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Continue to display your madness. This will be the last you'll hear from me.

My lawyer told me he called you several times and you refused to pick. Well you're a sick coward I'm not surprised.

He said you threatened to track him. Please do and send him a message, so that can be the end of you.

We will make sure this will be your last bout of defamation.

I won't blame you! Your photo I have truly portrayed a cursed and totally frustrated being.

Hahahaha Lol

You just met your match both you and that Thing you call Lawyer.

I have asked him to share his office location I need to pay you both a visit

I want to see the self acclaimed big man both of you are in my raider now you will runaway from that Lagos.

You can't hide in this forum either
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by waploger(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
damiloladuke:

Please acknowledge receipt. Thanks

Sir please assist me please.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by achaemeka(m): 3:04am On Oct 02, 2021
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs

Agunbiade Sanya

Boss 1k self go do me,sapa done finish me for school here.I am totally broke.Help me out pls.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2021
damiloladuke:

Agunbiade Sanya
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2021
achaemeka:

Boss 1k self go do me,sapa done finish me for school here.I am totally broke.Help me out pls.

You'll get N1000
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Amazingmike724:

Good morning sir, may God bless you richly for helping people here and I pray u never lack..amen. This help will go a long way and I hope to be selected for this week.
I just returned from school for holiday and I had been sitting at home all this while with nothing doing while time is waiting away and I still need to get cash for my school expenses for next semester.
A friend of mine had advised me to go see a small primary school proprietor near our side and tell him my situation maybe he can help give me a part time teaching job at his school where I will be earning something to help me for next semester at school. I intend going there on Monday, but I lack the cash for TP because I have not earn anything since I returned from school and your cash will really help me for the transport fare to and fro and for other expenses I may need to incur while applying for the job. This will really help me and I promise to come back here to thank you if my wish is eventually granted. I have my school ID card as proof sir, please come to my help, am tired sitting at home while school will resume at no time, I don't want to resume broke. Thank you!

You'll get N1000
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by achaemeka(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2021
damiloladuke:

You'll get N1000

Thanks
Make I drop details?
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2021
achaemeka:

Thanks
Make I drop details?

Yes na
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by achaemeka(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2021
damiloladuke:

Yes na

311 9656 085
First bak

Thanks. happy sunday.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
achaemeka:

311 9656 085
First bak

Thanks. happy sunday.

Sent.

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice thread
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MzBertty(f): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sent picture me learning.....gtb...0124675266
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Queenflourish(f): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
As a university student, I need money to get handouts and all that, even foodstuff the 2k will go a long way , sapa dey
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by achaemeka(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2021
damiloladuke:

Sent.

Thanks.Good morning.
Received, God bless you.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Amazingmike724:

Just saw this..thanks...0029425018, Union bank.

Kindly acknowledge receipt. Thanks

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Op is doing well
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Yemiclassic1(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
#2000 will b of help to me firstly I found myself where I know nobody and nothing to survive with I will b glad if I can b d lucky one to win this huge sum of money.... agunbiade opeyemi aka yemiclassic1
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Yemiclassic1(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2021
#2000 will b of help to me firstly I found myself where I know nobody and nothing to survive with I will b glad if I can b d lucky one to win this huge sum of money.... agunbiade opeyemi aka yemiclassic1 access bank 1494779711
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by uchetom(f): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2021
C
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Orente21(f): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
damiloladuke:

Agunbiade Sanya
May God bless you sir. Pls I need the money to buy foodstuffs for my kids and I. Things r not going as expected. Pls select me for this week. God enrich you more ND more
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tetra12: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tetra12:
Oh I came late but it never too late

I am staying in one room and I was sacked last month because of low sales in the company. I will need this 2k or even 1k in order to add to the 1k I have to pay my electricity bill. Phcn brought d bill this week and I have not paid. This week the light will be disconnected if I don't contribute my money today and we have a law in compound, if the light is removed because of a tenant, the tenant will reconnect it by his/her self. I can show you PROOF of my sack letter if u want it. Please I don't want double wahala.

Please help me. Things have been hard living without a job. Even to go for interview no money. The 2k will help me in my transportation for interview, because I have been sending CV thinking I will get a near by job. Please I need this 2k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name / T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures / VIDEO: Olamide – Woske

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.