Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! (4582 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Maxvasia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
So i am a Medical Doctor who has been seeing patients a lot today. Today was uncharacteristically busy (Guess it's because of the ongoing strike).

This young lady walks into my office with a man old enough to be her father. This is not the issue. Here is the issue:

The lady is a fiancee to my friend, a relationship my friend let me in on just 2 months ago. They are engaged.

I felt i knew this lady's face as it looked so familiar. It was my her. I looked again at the pics of her my friend sent to me and it matched.

Here is the more shocking thing: The man she walked in with was MY FRIEND'S father. Another shock is that they came for a termination of pregnancy. Of course i turned them down politely. Neither of them know or have met me before. They havo no idea i know them.

What do you think? Should i let my guy in on it? I'd appreciate as many comments as possible. I pray many people see this so that I'll have as many angles as possible.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mind the business that pays your bills or you apply some techniques to make sure she gets caught,don't bring yourself out else it won't be funny.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Arewalegend: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bros tell ur brother don't let him marry hoelosho

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Davash222(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please save a brother from this impending disaster.

Femail gender is something else. You dey lash father and son. Tufiakwa!

Those dating Nigerian girls, my prayers are with you guys.

31 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by legallyminded: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maxvasia:
So i am a Medical Doctor who has been seeing patients a lot today. Today was uncharacteristically busy (Guess it's because of the ongoing strike).

This young lady walks into my office with a man old enough to be her father. This is not the issue. Here is the issue:

The lady is a fiancee to my friend, a relationship my friend let me in on just 2 months ago. They are engaged.

I felt i knew this lady's face as it looked so familiar. It was my her. I looked again at the pics of her my friend sent to me and it matched.

Here is the more shocking thing: The man she walked in with was MY FRIEND'S father. Another shock is that they came for a termination of pregnancy. Of course i turned them down politely. Neither of them know or have met me before. They havo no idea i know them.

What do you think? Should i let my guy in on it? I'd appreciate as many comments as possible. I pray many people see this so that I'll have as many angles as possible.

You can tell your friend since what they came for was illegal but ensure your friend doesn't blow your cover.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Jaiyeoba1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bro you have to tell your friend..Save him from marrying shit

8 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Gudbadguy: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expose them anonymously.Get a new line and text him warning him strongly.Dont let it get back to you because of patients confidentiality.

27 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by ozome15(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oh boy this one big oh. Father has to test before him pass give son To be sure is the kind of food the family male eats. Ok Hold ON. just tell your guy to back OUT.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Justbehave(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind the business that pays your bills.
Only a hoe like her will say this.

17 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by tidalstorm(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
If your friend na simp, las las the guy go dey fight you if you tell am.

Na the girl sef go dey ginger the guy for your front.

It depends on the guy, because most people will take the words of their father and girlfriend before a friend.

14 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by CXLVII: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Whats the name of the home video? I want to watch it
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by DaddyRochie1642: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
legallyminded:

You can tell your friend since what they came for was illegal but ensure your friend doesn't blow your cover.

That his friend will blow his cover,
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Justbehave(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
tidalstorm:

It depends on the guy, because most people will take the words of their father and girlfriend before a friend.
Correct guy.
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
tidalstorm:

You're Wise
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by amprat: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
If there is a way you can get tight evidence and expose them anonymously please do, try as much as possible to expose them because marriage won't stop the amorous relationship it would only give them unsuspecting reasons to see each other more often.

Who knows if they were even dating before your friend met her.

Just don't let them know you're involved because the way of a man and a woman you cab never know, you can't be too sure how it would pan out but you would have cleared your conscience

4 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by legallyminded: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

That his friend will blow his cover,
There are many ways to kill a rat
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Freestainworld(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
This disaster is stronger than Nigerian problem, when every body in the family will be calling your wife, our wife grin, my brother try and bend very well so you can see Aba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by NelviusGrey(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Omo...you go gats let your guy sabi wetin dey happen and be diplomatic about it...'cus it'll be worse for your friend to marry such a lady...just saying
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by RedEnergy: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Expose them anonymously.Get a new line and text him warning him strongly.Dont let it get back to you because of patients confidentiality.
You're very smart. I support this plan

2 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by debbydams(f): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maxvasia:

tell your friend the truth but to me there's a way u do it, tell them u are going to abort the pregnancy den secretly invite your friend..cos your friend might not believe NPD the lady can manipulate the matter den turning u to a bad person,d if u ignore the matter your conscience will be blaming you..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind the business that pays your bills or you apply some techniques to make sure she gets caught,don't bring yourself out else it won't be funny.
you are stupid!!
I don’t mind being banned for this!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Talkisneeded: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
If this is not a script, just pass the message to them anonymously

1 Like

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by debbydams(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Talkisneeded:
If this is not a script, just pass the message to them anonymously
what if the guy no believe
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by debbydams(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
you are stupid!!
I don’t mind being banned for this!!
abeg oo grin grin
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
debbydams:
abeg oo grin grin
can you imagine,will she allow her brother the get married to such a woman?
Nna eh!

1 Like

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by 1F30M4(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Honestly if you ask me Max, I do not know how you're gonna do it but you should.. I know you will, not necessarily because you won't be able to live with yourself knowing this and keeping it away but because I know you're a good man..

A pregnancy is involved and for the fact that they want to terminate it, they must be really desperate, they will go to any length to make sure they achieve their aim and in cases like this, boyyy will it end in premium tears, definitely.. You can choose to subtly drop the bombshell, if he gets it great but too bad if he doesn't.. Just don't want you losing your license over this scandalous drama.
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Zzor aka rozcol, why are you like this? you will never change.
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
tidalstorm:

True. once you tell some guys the real truth, they might think you are just hating, some might stop talking to you.

I once had a friend like that, the guy didn't listen when I warned him about his girlfriend, that fool spent alot on that girl and even planned to marry her, not until he caught her red handed with a guy kissing and smooching in a club, that ediot almost ran mad, me and my guys were just laughing at the fool.

Someone we warned but he didn't listen, he was blinded by stupid love cheesy

After he got back to his senses, he came apologising to me and even promised to spoil us(me and our pals)

2 Likes

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by arthurwillia(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is super story
Fake story
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maxvasia:

all them NL SUPERSTORIES!!!!
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by AutoChick4U(f): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maxvasia:

Quite d coincidence
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
undecided
Bros op,if you truly love your friend,tell am...... He'll forever be grateful to you for rescuing him from the wahala he's about to enter....come on,what are friends for? If not for watching each other's and one another's back? undecided

Both your guy popsman and the banny are not supposed to be in your guy's life..And if you fail to tell him either,it shows you're a bad nigha man too undecided

Op,if I were to be in your shoe,I swear down I go reason the whole matter with my nigha man... Anything wey wor happen,make e kuku happen....I dey vex right now undecided undecided

Rubbish...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were A Girl Can You Sleep With A Dog For 1.5 Million Naira / 5 Best Dating Apps In Nigeria / What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.