Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

#5m Loan Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #5m Loan Needed Urgently (2702 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed To Pay With 20% Interest / N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year / Urgent Personal Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#5m Loan Needed Urgently by OWEDE: 5:58pm On May 23, 2011
i need a #5m loan urgently.i will pay back #10m in 2yrs
Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by richnet01: 10:57pm On May 23, 2011
itoje what do u want to use
5 million 4
Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:35am On May 24, 2011
Nobody will loan you N5 million just because you made a post on NairaLand! Get Real,
Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by headworld: 8:55am On May 25, 2011
Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.
Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by DGIPLUS(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2011
@Poster, you sold a manual last year, precisely May,2010 on how to make N500,000.00 monthly, and here you are looking for N5m loan. If your manual is genuine, you should have made N6m by now (after 12 months) grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=445480.msg6035843#msg6035843

In future, learn not to rip ppl off with the dubious tricks they teach you at questionable seminars! wink

1 Like

Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by digi101(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d , that was a good one! i bet the chap don forget him escapades!
Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by chrishuston: 4:49am On Dec 17, 2013
hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to:eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr chris huston
C.E.O/eagleloanCompany.
Re: #5m Loan Needed Urgently by ROBERT1111: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good day applicants.

Do you need urgent loan to solve your financial needs? We offer loans of 2,000.00 euros to 10,000,000.00 Euro-Max, we are reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, no credit check and offer 100% guaranteed foreign loans in all periods here. We also provide a loan in euros, sterling and dollar exchange rate for all loans 3%, if you contact us to get interest back Via radoblinkloan@hotmail.com

with the following information:

Full name:
Required quantity:
duration:
State:
Sex:
Older:
Marital status:
Monthly income:
Phone:
Purpose of the loan:

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much.

MR RADO BLINK

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Stationery In Bulk In Ibadan / A Look At Dangote's Biggest Investment In The South East (photos) / Workers May Get Loans From Pension Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.