Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Do You Know Your Hiv Status - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Your Hiv Status (1046 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Your Hiv Status by tundewoods(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2007
Do you know your HIV status,Blunt Question but an honest one.

It's important to know where you stand.Positive or Not,Do not be intimidated. Go for a Status Test today and ascertain your status.
Re: Do You Know Your Hiv Status by wifeypenth(f): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2007
Me i know my own o. I am safe,i wasnt evn scared 2go get a test
Re: Do You Know Your Hiv Status by karlken(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2007
Intelligent & important post.Its important to know ur status.Determining ur status will lead to a behavioral change.Also early diagnosis is a positive prognostic factor!.I did mine last on july 16th!I am still smiley smiley.
Re: Do You Know Your Hiv Status by tasiana(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2007
Beats me why some folks re scared of going for HIV TEST.I concur that its realy important so u knw how to take good care of yourself if u re and beware if u aint,that test cld save your life.@ least i knw am safe and i intend to stay safe by Gods grace.
Re: Do You Know Your Hiv Status by geegee(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
im geegee,
                    i tested possitve january this year to hiv and ever since i ve leart to live and deal wt it.
there lots of people out there who don't know there status im glad i know mine and im able to manage it.
hiv is just a virus which can lead to aids if not properly manage by eating well and taking your druges religiously, im glad to say im very healthy no any hiv related disease and im going to stay that way.my cd4count is 840 and my viral load is not detected which mean i may never infect anyone all thesame i have to say protected all the time. hiv is not as bad as people think it is ,what is terrible is not knowing your status.
Re: Do You Know Your Hiv Status by dearstan(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2007
i have done 4 hiv test in my life and all were negative.
my last test was yesterday.
Re: Do You Know Your Hiv Status by Muyi002(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2007
hi,

i dont know my status. i want someone who has done his/ her own test to let me know where a heart to heart centre is in Lagos state. contact: 08032190232; muyi_akanbi@yahoo.com.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Desperately In Need Of A Dental Clinic. / Slimming Down With Fat Burners / Appendicitcs Or Peptic Ulcer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.