Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (66212 Views)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Originalsly:
I don't believe it period. Someone so smart will not even entertain the thought of posting it on SM .... let alone to post it with photo attached.

No mind her, she thinks her boyfriend doesn't have a phone or he is not on twitter.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Charmingrascal(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
If you like carry girlfriend matter for head, na so Dem dey use mumu man head.

Paying girlfriend's house rent unto say na u born am.
Mumu simpleton

Even tho this girl is an attention seeking liar I have to tell u that if u are man and you are paying ur "girlfriend's" house rent you are not worthy of being call a man.

You are a foolish simpleton

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by omoyankee3(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
I bet she was the one that suggested the apartment for him to rent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by sabreal: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
post=105554607:
A woman has split the internet after she revealed that her boyfriend has been paying rent and bills for their house – without knowing she is the owner of the property

Jaynee mentioned in a TikTok video that she and her partner have been living at the house for about a year now.

Filming from inside her car, she explains: “He pays the rent and all the major bills.

“Little does he know I’m the landlord and owned this place for five years now.

“So his direct deposits are going straight to me.”

Her video has been viewed 1.3 million times since being posted on Thursday (September 2) and it has received a mixed reaction.

Jaynee said she moved in a ‘new’ place with her boyfriend for about a year and he paid for the rent and all the major bills

She asked: “Do y’all think he’ll be mad?”

One criticised: “That’s so wrong. Shows you’re just using him. Poor guy.”

“It’s the fact that he has never met his landlord for me,” another wrote while a third added: “Deceitful, maybe. But off the top he has to pay rent anyway so low key it’s a fair trade.”

Some supported Jaynee and said it was security to her own finance if the relationship ends.

Some viewers said it’s a safety net for her finance but others said it’s deceiving
(Image: TikTok/jaynedoee0)

A viewer said: “Sis you cracked the code we didn’t know we needed, bow down to you.”

“I’m screaming with laughter, you’re brilliant,” a second penned.

It comes after a landlord with three properties was forced to live out of her car with her daughter after her tenants claimed for rent relief and refused to pay her.

Brandie LaCasse was in debt of more than $23,000 (£16,000) unpaid rent and she couldn’t evict her tenants because of the eviction ban implemented by the state government.

The single mother was left with no income and no place to live during the pandemic and had to turn to her friends for help.

“I don’t understand how they can give my private property to somebody to live for free. I bought that property. I fixed it up with my blood, sweat and tears,” she told CBS in an interview

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bnoGeLT?s=a99&pd=07j5ed5h

What you are doing is betraying his trust.

My the time the problem start, u won't be able to handle it
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Brexxit:
Manna the award winning nairalander for the "most hated man of the year. Year 2021,2020,2019,2018....
and to make it worse, his girlfriend is his landlord and probably also receiving dik on the side while he’s busy spamming nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Bimpe29: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is reality not fiction though. Wonder shall never end really.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by dingbang(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
I wonder why men choose to be simps
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Nanavati(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
There's nothing wrong with paying the rent even if you find out that she's the owner of the house

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by bleskid: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
it is not Musa again ,, na adamu dei gate ,,, wetin adamu no go see for gate ooooo Wandament ... but why it is that women believe that it is not normal for a man to benefits from them financially pls I want to know.. must especially all thos fake Holes in Nigeria
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Antoeni(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
You are a demon
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by adecz: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
This your chin tho.... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by smallsmall: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
JovialJune:

E dey pain say no be only naija women abi? Eyah sorry, go to planet Mars, women are there waiting for you.

I just knew it has to be a Black Woman, Greed is their middle name. undecided

“I don’t understand how they can give my private property to somebody to live for free. I bought that property. I fixed it up with my blood, sweat and tears,” she told CBS in an interview

KARMA is a Biatch!
You Sleep in a Car, they live inside your House for free!
LMAO. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ceejayluv(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Since they're living together, she should refund half of the rent to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by janetakan(f): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Haaaa! undecided
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
***BREAKING NEWS**** Man weds woman then divorces her 2 weeks later in order to collect 50% of her assets.......We die here angry

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by hslbroker2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
post=105554646:
Seems things like this happen in our darling country once in a while also.......Abi
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Ariwapasoso: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please i update on frsc shortlisted candidates
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by folake4u(f): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Where are the #TeamForeignWomenOrNothing crew? cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by thatgirl504(f): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Elock1:
and still running...

The champ

ONIONBANDIT and his crew tried but he remains undisputed.
You guys should leave Manna alone
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by MrFly(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
And ur boyfriend isn't on social media abi? Lies from the pit of hell. U wanted to trend and u got it. Keep deceiving the gullible.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by cardoso514: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
doesnt concern even landlady as long as he is not indebted even to caretaker
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Her boyfriend has a wife somewhere with kids and she doesn't even know it.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by KingsizeD(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
By now the fella go don know
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ashawopikin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one relationship don end
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by idahme(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
JovialJune:
She did well for herself in my opinion cos she's paying for the mortgage, and if they break up at the end, she wouldn't feel it that much, her house her rules.

You are wrong, paying for the mortgage has nothing to do with paying rent as a tenant, she has the duty to pay 50% of the house rent because it is a shared apartment. The guy even pays for other bills at home. Your assertions are not cogent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by nedekid: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Brexxit:
Manna the award winning nairalander for the "most hated man of the year. grin

Year 2021,2020,2019,2018....
Walai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Cousin9999: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is definitely unethical, but oddly brilliant. Messed up though.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
op howfar ur "darling daddy" na grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Janosky: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kasala dey incubator do press up under her roof.

Yawa must gas.
Just give it time.
The man go soon know every every.
Her smile is nothing but a pyrrhic victory.

They are cohabitating,so it's been a sham from the start.
Shuldrens of 2 Timothy chapter 3 verses 1 to 7..
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by authority2006(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
JovialJune:
She did well for herself in my opinion cos she's paying for the mortgage, and if they break up at the end, she wouldn't feel it that much, her house her rules.

If the bf was paying the house rent, it was no more her rules. Could see even show face as the owner? NO.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by omoadeleye(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
See the way she was doing... In her mind now she has sense and she is becoming old already and still acting like under 20 year old.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Best Diaper For Babies / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.