Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36411 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by cosmos2000(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Hdanny:

That one na wages no be salary grin

If You say so
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Tzar(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Why do you want to know? Are you looking for who to rob or kidnap?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Powersurge: 5:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Ojemalad:

Do you make this every month or what? Please show me the way. I made $2220 before, but not constant. Please how do i make this constant every month? You're my boss. I hardly make $400 monthly now. Please i need the secret. God bless you

How una take dey do this freelancing? Make una show boys way na. I taje God beg una. I opened freelance account I frustrate abandon am. Pple too much. Besides, dt green white green no dsy help natter. Which way. I get some tech skills.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Wennerhood(m): 5:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Mine was 65k but just have to leave due to threats and stress. Man wey no get papa no go con die now for chinco work
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by holysaint1(m): 5:51am On Sep 07, 2021
Dialpad:
Have you not thought of working from home and earning in US dollars?

100k is just $200

This is my next goal now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Tokkson: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2021
candidbabe:
11 k for 6 days
Now I pay salaries

And i hope you pay well?

Or you're just continuing the cycle?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankee101:
I hope the posts I'm seeing are just jokes

If these are true then I really pity Nigerians

The suffering no get part 2

Learn a skill where you can pick a remote job from abroad that pays in dollars. Preferably IT
What kind of skills are you referring to please I am interested
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by MightyHand(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2021
SlyDev:
60,000 working as BMC

shocked shocked shocked

Oh! thought you wrote six hundred thousand naira
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Manq:
The digits doesn't mostly matter. What matters is if you effort is worth the salary
Answer simple question, no be everything you go dey form motivational speaker.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Trustme2(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Dialpad:
Have you not thought of working from home and earning in US dollars?

100k is just $200

How do one do this?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by MrJackBills(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Have u ever been in a situation of staying months without a proper meal despite hard work
Help a brother get a job plsss.
malali:
$32915.07 per week
Work hard........you do not need to do yahoo !!!!
I grew up in a family of 7 children......we were poor growing up!!

Pure, hardwork, blood, sweat and tears.........100% Legitimate.

I am not posting to boast, just to encourage people that its possible, your dont have to have rich parents, you dont have to do anything illegal, just pick a trade and be the best in it.
Work so hard till you dont know exactly how much you are worth.

The biggest luxury now is privacy........Not a single member of my immediate family or extended family know my worth. I value my peace.
Nigerians have the highest sense of entitlement in the world.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Mexyz(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:
Wow...this thread is eye opener for me.

You mean young educated Nigerians earn this kind of miserable amount monthly?

It is well...

Anyway, if you don't mind joining a Fintech Start-Up and you are very good with crunching numbers...I might have a job for you.

Note salary is below N100K but subject to review within 18months. And you have to be resident in Lagos.

send me your resume here mikenzuntsa@gmail.com@gmail.com

Please what do you mean by crunching numbers?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Sheyisky84: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee
baba abeg kon teach me how to bomb na hunger wan kill me
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by JesseJo: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

What's now the difference between you who is paying a miserable ₦100k and these other employers? 18 months of <₦100k is supposed to be "non-miserable"?

I know you'd say it's a trainee role, but I have seen a trainee total emolument of ₦22m p.a. In Nigeria here. So calm down. ₦30k is paltry. So is ₦99,999.99

You aren't smart.

If not you would have seen Startup written somewhere up there and deduce that Start ups don't pay N22M p.a

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Basic123: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Mexyz(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:

saw your email request but I no longer attend to such so rather if you have an interest or enquiry reach out via the facebook id on my profile.

Cheers.

If you have spare time like 1hr daily and have access to internet + browsing gadgets then reach out to the facebook Id on my profile so you could learn the ropes to earning @least $100monthly via online with your Elect/Elect qualification but you have to be teachable and ready to follow the lead and carry out simple tasks....you'll be charged after that for a mentorship on how to setup sales-service online funnels that can enable you create an income as high as $1k monthly....that is if you'd want an upgrade of the mentorship to such amount.

That's why I keep telling peeps that Online/Remote job is Bae.
There is no limit to earning with it except you act lazy to limit your earnings in foreign currencies!

@seniorwriter

Can't find Sarah Adakaren on Facebook
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by abdulahi001: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankee101:

No. Just offer cut throat or near free prices to get your reviews. But remember, always take at least your expenses

Baba please let me be under your tutelage.

I've sent you a nairaland mail.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ShootThemAll(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2021
50k per day and I work at least 26 days in a month.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by seyz91(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy
Churchill6767:
Around 30 billion..e just remain 2k to complete.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by seyz91(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy
Sysdatek:
grin
100kusd
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by AmazingELixir: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2021
undecided

Na wow! Nigerians really do earn peanuts.....suddenly makes sense why Nigerians are always harsh.

For me my highest is 450k, pandemic and tax brought it down to 403k hoping the company does the needful and fall back to status quo.

The way I'm reasoning now...im even tired f working for anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by indoorlove(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:

No, not a customer care advisor nor secretary.

Seeking a trainee Analyst...A young lad or lady that has affinity for numbers...We will train you to become a Finance & Investment Analyst.

Or if you will prefer a role in Admin...pay is less than that of a trainee Analyst, but subject to review within 18months as well.

There are no guarantees though, as you will have to meet the requirements.
Can you drop your contact or email. I'm interested
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Dapson73(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee

Bro how far? I wan reason you untop that bombing matter oooo. Make me self dey cash out big time.
grin
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2021
malali:
$32915.07 per week
Work hard........you do not need to do yahoo !!!!
I grew up in a family of 7 children......we were poor growing up!!

Pure, hardwork, blood, sweat and tears.........100% Legitimate.

I am not posting to boast, just to encourage people that its possible, your dont have to have rich parents, you dont have to do anything illegal, just pick a trade and be the best in it.
Work so hard till you dont know exactly how much you are worth.

The biggest luxury now is privacy........Not a single member of my immediate family or extended family know my worth. I value my peace.
Nigerians have the highest sense of entitlement in the world.
Thank you very much for your words of advice.....can I message you privately
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Na wow! Nigerians really do earn peanuts.....suddenly makes sense why Nigerians are always harsh.

For me my highest is 450k, pandemic and tax brought it down to 403k hoping the company does the needful and fall back to status quo.

The way I'm reasoning now...im even tired f working for anyone.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by JesseJo: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
indoorlove:
Can you drop your contact or email. I'm interested

mikenzuntsa@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Klass99(f): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2021
smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Lamanii22:

Can you teach me how to play bet9ja? And do you win often?
Lol you really wanna learn ?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by remi4ever(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
$400 =200k+

I WORK FROM Home.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Frankicent(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
300k+ from working remotely online
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Donangelo(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
What is the name of the Bar? I will like to apply.
Giovanni2332:
,#475,000 worked with in a bar . Every weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday I get atleast #1m as side hustle from selling offshoot wines . But I don't jakpa dey enjoy for Canada
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by topoftheworld(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:

saw your email request but I no longer attend to such so rather if you have an interest or enquiry reach out via the facebook id on my profile.

Cheers.

If you have spare time like 1hr daily and have access to internet + browsing gadgets then reach out to the facebook Id on my profile so you could learn the ropes to earning @least $100monthly via online with your Elect/Elect qualification but you have to be teachable and ready to follow the lead and carry out simple tasks....you'll be charged after that for a mentorship on how to setup sales-service online funnels that can enable you create an income as high as $1k monthly....that is if you'd want an upgrade of the mentorship to such amount.

That's why I keep telling peeps that Online/Remote job is Bae.
There is no limit to earning with it except you act lazy to limit your earnings in foreign currencies!

@seniorwriter

Thanks boss.
I will give it a trial

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal / 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.