Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Read: Have You Had These Experiences? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Read: Have You Had These Experiences? (933 Views)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read: Have You Had These Experiences? by Dproperties: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Read: Have You Had These Experiences? by Dproperties: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mods

Please should this is not the right section simply help me move it to the right place, thank you
Re: Read: Have You Had These Experiences? by viktohmarkz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Damn, this country is messed up,

The only way out is a Messiah i swear,
Bro i won't say i've got a solution but am almost in same situation.

An OND holder who cant further his educational career,
i ventured into fashion designing which im through with (am good too at it) but no jobs coming in because the country tie wrapper,
people cant afford food how can they afford to make new cloths (one guy i made some cloths for told me so)

I've got a stand-by job in Lagos as a fashion designer but i cant afford the transportation to Lagos.

Its painful we gotta go through hard times to make ends met, but brotherly if you see a way through , scales through no one cares about a broke dude with a bag of dreams, only you can make it up for yourself

On one hand i've got some good folks on the other way who im not trying to scam or shit, just trying to sell my hopes and dreams, hopefully their are gonna love it and invest into it.

1 Like

Re: Read: Have You Had These Experiences? by Dproperties: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Read: Have You Had These Experiences? by Drizzy5001(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
My brother it is well God will see you through, The country hard, businesses are suffering because of the impact of covid 19, be strong bro, one day God will send you a messiah, pls don't ever think about suicide abeg, because once there is life, there's always hope. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Read: Have You Had These Experiences? by Dproperties: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Drizzy5001:
My brother it is well God will see you through, The country hard, businesses are suffering because of the impact of covid 19, be strong bro, one day God will send you a messiah, pls don't ever think about suicide abeg, because once there is life, there's always hope. Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Canva Pro Training / Urgent, Acca Or Cisa? / Get That Professional Cv/cover Letter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.