Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office (22527 Views)

Mohammed Sani Dattijo: Why North Must Vote For Tinubu / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Essien45: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Bishop Oyedepo said they will start falling and dying soon, I hope this man is one of those he was referring to.

Definitely he is one of them.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by GorillaApp(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2021
BobbieZion:
So sad
Everything in Naija is collapsing and dying.
If only the dullard in Aso Vill Would do same.
Things will take a better turn.
He will this year.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by God1stson(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Bishop Oyedepo said they will start falling and dying soon, I hope this man is one of those he was referring to.

Stop this nonsense, this can happen to anybody.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Kubernetes: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Tyranny:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure....!

#TellEveryone

So u are happy, a fellow human being old to be your father had died? Hmmmm,because he is a northerner.
People who talk this way, mostly do not know their own biological father.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Thunderfayayou: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2021
kestolove95:
Death should be uprooting them for us...remain that man for aso rock

Abeg will people not die naturally and normally again because you are misruled? Keep praying to some power to kill people for you rather than get involved to actualize the change you want to see.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

May his good for nothing soul rest in pieces

He may have had a wonderful and fulfilled life on earth compared to you who is clearly a frustrated human being in so far as you can wish ill on someone you do not know merely because of his ethnicity.

His soul has gone to rest while yours is in perpetual pain.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Kubernetes:

So u are happy, a fellow human being old to be your father had died? Hmmmm,because he is a northerner.
People who talk this way, mostly do not know their own biological father.

Adesina was 100% correct to label Nigerians as angry and bitter. Many ordinary Nigerians are even evil and malevolent in spirit, thoughts and character these days.

Their wahala sha because anyone who becomes a monster because of others ultimately damages himself/herself mainly.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Thunderfayayou: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Grayoso:

He may have had a wonderful and fulfilled life on earth compared to you who is clearly a frustrated human being in so far as you can wish ill on someone you do not know merely because of his ethnicity.

His soul has gone to rest while yours is in perpetual pain.

You will join him soon!
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by TheSexLover(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankiss:
The unkind comments above and the laughter smiley are uncalled for. If u descend to the level of those u criticise what separates u from them? May his soul rest in peace, amen.

Shut up u fulani shit terrorist

God will not only kill them but their children and dey will be alive to witness it b4 they dir

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Southernigbo: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Rahamallahu alayhi
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Carlylepneuma: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Tyranny:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure....!

#TellEveryone
if ur own time reach make u knw die nw, however people will read ur obituary with great pleasure too. See life is simple...
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Carlylepneuma: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

Late Soba!!!!......He has put his people in Sober mood.
making fun of people even when they are dead huh? Well life is dynamic u knw? do unto others as u will want to done unto or whatever the sayings is....
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2021
kestolove95:
Death should be uprooting them for us...remain that man for aso rock
Death is inevitable, younger ones may go and the old may add the deceased's years over theirs again!
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

You will join him soon!

Lol. Don't curse yourself brother. Wishing harm onto those who have done you wrong will only have a 'back to sender' effect.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Greatlee54: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Blame ipob
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by roundman: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2021
descarado:

You guys are very gullible

And that's how fear of our fellow men started.
You can say that again.... very gullible people.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Pabloma: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:

“If you see a monkey leading a congregation prayer, then no need to ask - there is no dog present.” Every soul will fall including him.... Death is real
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by hayoholla(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2021
He died in active service.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Yankiss(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheSexLover:

Shut up u fulani shit terrorist

God will not only kill them but their children and dey will be alive to witness it b4 they dir
U ARE AN IDIOT

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by od501: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Profine: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
The Prophetic words and curses declared upon those behind the boiling of Nigeria have started getting fulfilled. This is just the beginning. All of them that have led to this bad state of Nigeria and killing of innocent people and burning churches will all for with their generations! The God of Bishop David Oyedepo have done this!
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Gfskw: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Thunderfayayou: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Don't curse yourself brother. Wishing harm onto those who have done you wrong will only have a 'back to sender' effect.

I can't have people like you as my brother. I reject it. Back to sender

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mahdi Gusau Has Been Impeached As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Danjuma's Self Defence Call On Nigerians 'Shocking, Scary' - Presidency / Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.