Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream (27065 Views)

How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Charisma Cream: Is It Tura Or Not / Charisma Cream! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by bunmeee(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
Chics in the house, how good is charisma glow cream for even skin tone
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by tunmininu(f): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Bunmee, Mary kay is the best anyday,anytime.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by dominobaby(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2007
Yeah! mary Kay's the best. I'm a witness to that, i don't use it but i've got people around me that do use it and it works, just that its expensive.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by DJennifer: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2007
Please how expensive is May Kay even tone
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by tunmininu(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2007
DJennifer:

Please how expensive is May Kay even tone
When they brought it to our office sometimes in March, the lady sold it for 4,500 but in the market,it shouldn't be less that 4000
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by bunmeee(f): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
@tunmininu, thanks, charisma costs 4500 too, will try the mary kay,
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by suze(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2007
Does mary Kay contain Hydroquinone?What about black opal. Is it good too?
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by tunmininu(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2007
suze:

Does mary Kay contain Hydroquinone?What about black opal. Is it good too?

Nope,Mary kay dosen't contain Hydroquinone. Black Opal? do u mean Powder or crean?
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by suze(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2007
@ tunmininu -Black opal cream.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by tunmininu(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2007
suze:

@ tunmininu -Black opal cream.
I don't think i've seen that before
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Sarifat(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hello all

please i want marykay cream,am chocolate in complexion, although i use other of their products e.g powder,eye pencil, l

lipstick e.t.c. so which of their cream can i use as in what is the name? please i need quick respond
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by tunmininu(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2007
Why don't you go to a cosmetics shop,i mean a standard one and they will recommend one for you.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by dominobaby(f): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2007
@ sarifa and all who wish to get mary kay products, my very good friend is a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, you can get in touch with her for whatever Mary Kay product you want at the very Mary Kay prices. Her name's Vera, and her number is 08023334355
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by izog: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
Please avoid using charisma glow especially the special am trying to revive my skin now. any ideas on how to remedy my skin. it started darkening me @ first and lightening up and am white now not light skinned with patches. please somebody help i need an urgent remedy.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by babyvic(f): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2008
Please don't u ever use CHARISMA GLOW OR WHATEVER. My skin is just getting over d damage but d tell-tale sighs are still there. If u value ur skin , then don't near it. Wish i had someone to give me this advice months ago!
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by izog: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2008
SORRY I HAD ENUF ABT HONEY & OATMEAL ON THE FACE. WAT REALLY DOES IT DO & HOW DO U APPLY IT? ANY IDEAS
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by izog: 11:46am On Feb 29, 2008
babyvic any ideas
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Godiva(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2008
Hi Guys,

I don't agree wit the comparison btw the two products.

Charisma glow saved my skin!It's very effective in fading spots, acne scars and all sorts of hyper-pigmentation. BUTIT SHOULD BE USED WITH CARE & ONLY AT NIGHT AS WITH ALL HYDROQUINONE based products - Abusing it will cause serious damage.

On the other hand Mary Kay cosmetics (make up) are very good but the creams & lotions are not very effective for black skin.

I've been using Charisma on & off for 4 yrs and trust me i see results in as little as 2 days! i reside in the UK and have reacted to the water since forever! Did i also say I'm a trained beauty therapist?

I'm also a Mary Kay fan - actually i'm a part time consultant but while i'll swear by the powder, foundation and all of it's make up i'll say the creams, lotions were not formulated wit black skin in mind.

If you want a good day product for your skin then go for CLARINS - they are the best albeit expensive!
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Afribiz(f): 11:44am On May 27, 2008
Could someone pls tell me the best for a fair-skin person:
- Neutrogena lotion
- HT 26
- Fair and white exclusive lotion.

Thanx.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by wildgunman: 12:26pm On May 27, 2008
Izog,
Just allow ur skin to" heal". Use a mild moisturizer. I'll tell u something straight from the heart: u might not be really pleased with ur complexion during the "transition" period but it's all 4 d best. After which u can find a safe toning cream to settle 4. Take care!
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Godiva(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2008
Afribiz,

None of them!!! The best thing for fair skin is any good moisturiser with an SPF 30 (for the Nija sun) should be fine! I am also fair skinned and have used all those but they are quite disappointing!! I currently use Clarins with SPF 15 on my face and can swear by it. I use cocoa butter on the rest of my skin and I apply a separate sunscreen with SPF 30 on top of it!

Bottomline is whatever you settle for make sure you apply sunscreen minimum SPF 30 for Nigerian weather (that's what will keep you from going dark even if you use E45!)

Good luck!
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Godiva(f): 1:46pm On May 27, 2008
izog,

Or you can also apply aloe vera (straight from the plant) to help your skin heal - and yes the 'healing' period will be tough but you need loads of patience and then more patience! good luck
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by TLolive: 5:03pm On May 27, 2008
look at all these bleaching queens tongue
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Afribiz(f): 11:36am On May 28, 2008
@ Godiva,
Thanks for your advice, i'll do as you said. Do you know of any good one that contains SPF 30? What soap should i use with it? I'm presently using fair and white exclusive soap, and i think it's ok, but i wouldn't mind any better one.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by steaming(f): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ Godiva, can you please recommend any sunscreen for me? Is it that they are sold seperately. I have never seen though i have heard.

Please do let me know, i need one urgently. Thanks
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Afribiz(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
Where's Godiva now?
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by shuppie(f): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2008
i have been using charisma special on and off for 4 years now, and it's been wonderful. what i will advise is that no matter your complexion, u should always use a sun cream to avoid getting dark, having a dull and blothed skin, as well as keeping the sun's damaging rays at bay, a sun cream of SPF 30 with UVA and UVB will be good for Nigerian weather. although i live in the UK.
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by sagacious(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2008
HT 26
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by sagacious(f): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2008
@ Afribiz
HT 26, im using it and its perfect on my skin
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by Afribiz(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2008
sagacious:

@ Afribiz
HT 26, im using it and its perfect on my skin

Thanx love.
Is it the lotion or the cup cream and does the HT 26 contain SPF 30?
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by agiboma(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2008
hi everyone

i have been using skin lightening creams for some time now, i had bad melasma which left a lot of black marks all over my body, i used this permanent skin lightening cream and its been great, i am almost depig to the color that i want to be, the good part is that i wont have to be using it forever to maintain my new lighter appearence, i bought the cream for overseas and now i can get it locally as the seller has distributors in nigeria now. i tried mary kay but the only problem is that you have to keep using the product to maintain the results. so i am happy with this ermanent results that i am getting from my cream that i am currently using.

agi
Re: Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream by ademiller(f): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2008
i need a cream that will maintain my fair complextion cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Dresses(ankara,lace And George) / Ladies, Would You Rock This '2018' Hairstyle For New Year? (Photo) / Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.