Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Have You Been Hypnotized Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Hypnotized Before? (21573 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
I have.

Sb came to my store, discussed and bought goods that's worth ₦34k (after 20% discount since he said he wanted to celebrate his wife on their anniversary, the same day).

He sent me on an errand to get him a bigger nylon to pack sth. I did. I didn't know what was happening to me..even when I wanted to tell my boy to watch him closely, sth else like a force was just making my mind focus on going to buy the stuff.

I couldn't even remember to send my boy! At that period, what was in my head was humility and the customer-are-money dogma bla bla.

After buying it, the man asked for my account number, I spelled it out to him. I only remember him calling my name to confirm it's my account and saying he has sent it...after he made jest of my all-English name attributing it to names yahoo boys usually like to use. I was laughing sheepishly. (When I remember this, I want to hit myself so hard). embarassed

I was struggling so hard to tell him to wait so I'd confirm it. Before I could understand what was happening, he was gone. That was the exact moment my hibernated brain came back to normal.

I immediately dialed his number he gave me on TrueCaller. I saw Engr Daniel.Criminal. His number is 09073542987.

My human felt cold. Clearly, I was barking up the wrong tree.

I immediately went to see if I could see the uncle, he was gone at the drop of the hat for life. Drastic times call for drastic measures so I followed a route I felt he took swiping my big head left-to-right and right-to-left for two hours perusing the streets, junctions, and parks if my eyes would capture a manly figure holding two bags of my goods. I was really off my rocker. cry

I came back..it was pellucid I was hitting a dead horse. I no just know if na to cry or laugh..I come back come wear forced smile like mumu sidon. I could not blame the boy who attended to him. It was a clear case of hypnosis. The boy was more confused than I was.

A neighbor was telling me it's a new tactics that's in vogue. Another neighbor who heard about it exclaimed and said hers was bigger. She sells laptops. The person ordered her to pack four new MacBooks in his car with their sales of ₦700k that day. He didn't use a gun. He came, sat down, ordered her to go bring the ₦500k handy and also go withdraw the ₦200k they had earlier deposited to the bank via transfer. She withdrew on POS and gave the guy and he left.

My eyes sunk like TinkerBell... clearly, I was in wonderland. You needed to see the way I was seriously going to buy the nylons..and the distance my brain took me to.

I have been hearing it on a grapevine..but mine struck me recently.

Have you been hypnotized before?

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Mastakija(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
na jazz them him use give u
No b one yeye hippopotamus

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by slawormiir: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
You don loose guard

No need for all these big big grammar

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Daveambition(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na mostly inside Lagos + Ibadan those kinda jazz rampant..

BTW; I fancy people wey too sabi English lyk mahd..
Op ur head dey book
Sorry say local man still use you top-up..

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You don loose guard

No need for all these big big grammar

Guy, If you know me in person, you go know say e go hard normal normal without premium otumokpo make person run me street..e better make camel enter needle eye. I don dey street from birth. I am also very tech-savvy. This event was just sth of red beads and calabash.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mastakija:

Well, anyways, the baba wey do that jazz strong. I have literally not behaved so stupidly all my life. Mehn, I was hopping..to jogging..to running to go and buy nlyon of ₦300 each at the junction! Sth that was sold downstairs!

32 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Na mostly inside Lagos + Ibadan those kinda jazz rampant..

BTW; I fancy people wey too sabi English lyk mahd..
Op ur head dey book
Sorry say local man still use you top-up..

Man, this uncle came in with the iPhone12 and was putting it close to my phone. I removed my phone twice to see his phone close again as though it was a marriage thing. He wore a short-sleeved tartan senator with an Oxford shoe scenting all Nivea. Clean shaven, and seemingly cultured...

He was all praising this his imaginery wife whose photo was a screensaver. I could hear him telling my boy from a distance. He speaks calmly as sb with a British accent until you hear him speak pidgin. That could have rang a bell but the otomopko already had me in its armpit.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
His number is 09073542987. Beware, fam.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Daveambition(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:

Man, this uncle came in with the iPhone12 and was putting it close to my phone. I removed my phone twice to see his phone close again as though it was a marriage thing. He wore a short-sleeved tartan senator with an Oxford shoe scenting all Nivea. Clean shaven, and seemingly cultured...

He was all praising this his imaginery wife whose photo was a screensaver. I could hear him telling my boy from a distance. He speaks calmly as sb with a British accent until you hear him speak pidgin. That could have rang a bell but the otomopko already had me in its armpit.

Lol...
This same jazzman fit dey up in here for Nairalander dey confam ur post with smiles on his face...

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Daveambition:

Lol...
This same jazzman fit dey up in here for Nairalander dey confam ur post with smiles on his face...

Definitely...many days for the thief they say.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by ogyunging(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sorry for your loss chatinent
The dude must be a strong brain illusionist or the baba wey cook am get level.
Take your L in peace, mind you it's a Lesson not a Loss. Nature no go gree the guy go Scot free. You fit just jam the guy on a random day. Always be guiding my bro.
Streets still be streets.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
ogyunging:
Sorry for your loss chatinent
The dude must be a strong brain illusionist or the baba wey cook am get level.
Take your L in peace, mind you it's a Lesson not a Loss. Nature no go gree the guy go Scot free. You fit just jam the guy on a random day. Always be guiding my bro.
Streets still be streets.

Boss, if I jam that dude for road, I go beat four years commot en age asswear.

39 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by showafrica(m): 2:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Jazz dey...especially Yoruba and edo tribe. Igbos own na ogboni.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by oteneaaron(m): 4:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Sorry for your loss OP.

I pray he gets caught.

---

With great power comes even greater responsibility.

But what do humans do when we have a little power?

We rape, steal and destroy.

With his power of illusion and hypnosis, all he could think about was robbing a struggling Nigerian like him.

He will be caught and disgraced - it's just a matter of time.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by headbasher96(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2021
wink winkThe day wey him cup go full

When we put tire and fuel for him body na the same Una go the shout say no to jungle justice
How can leave this country

But Una forget say some thief na karma the say make them die by roasting

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Eazie351(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2021
the last line come make yr write up be like poetry

abeg nobody should attack me o.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Ekkhann(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
My stomach

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
oteneaaron:
Sorry for your loss OP.

I pray he gets caught.

---

With great power comes even greater responsibility.

But what do humans do when we have a little power?

We rape, steal and destroy.

With his power of illusion and hypnosis, all he could think about was robbing a struggling Nigerian like him.

He will be caught and disgraced - it's just a matter of time.

I couldn't sleep all night. I was all sober.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
headbasher96:
wink winkThe day wey him cup go full

When we put tire and fuel for him body na the same Una go the shout say no to jungle justice
How can leave this country

But Una forget say some thief na karma the say make them die by roasting

I'll never feel pity for a thief anymore.

My chest wanted to lock last night.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Pussyassasin(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dem don jazz OP grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Once you notice something like that is about to happen, just keep referring to the Name of Jesus or blood of Jesus. That is the only sure counter. Also, please try and pray every morning when you are about to start business or do anything. A short prayer can go a very long way.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by ezugegere(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
That was how they hypnotized 15 million Nigerians in 2015

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by jabolo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
chatinent:

Bingo! You were subliminally placed in a suggestible mode. I can do this easily too if I ever visit your shop. Nothing like jazz.

So, how so it could have worked ...

1. You were pre-selected.
Uncle had 'scoped 'all the shops looking for cues as to how suggestible the sellers were. It seems your neighboring shops are full of people that will welcome you into their shops, arms crossed saying "yes, wetin u want?". You, on the other hand will probably smile and say "Oga, come in", eager for business.

2. Appearance
With his dressing, he cultivated an image of authority and honesty which lowered your guard further.

3. Subliminal Messages
The screen-saver probably had a subliminal message that your brain picked up but you would not conciously interpret. It could be something like an image flashing for 1/100th of a second saying "Trust me, Trust me, Trust me". If I was doing this, I will learn your route home and place posters with messages about trust, integrity etc. If I was to wear a yellow shirt on the day, I could even send you a series of text messages before (if you had a mobile phone number on your signboard) with random messages about yellow shirts. There are many ways to skin this cat.

Now that you know, you can mentally train your concious to overcome the sub-concious bias. It's not a matter of pride to learn you could be suggestible, just practice self awareness with customers. Be nice but skeptical.

Good day.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
jabolo:

Bingo! You were subliminally placed in a suggestible mode. I can do this easily too if I ever visit your shop. Nothing like jazz.

So, how so it could have worked ...

1. You were pre-selected.
Uncle had 'scoped 'all the shops looking for cues as to how suggestible the sellers were. It seems your neighboring shops are full of people that will welcome you into their shops, arms crossed saying "yes, wetin u want?". You, on the other hand will probably smile and say "Oga, come in", eager for business.

2. Appearance
With his dressing, he cultivated an image of authority and honesty which lowered your guard further.

3. Subliminal Messages
The screen-saver probably had a subliminal message that your brain picked up but you would not conciously interpret. It could be something like an image flashing for 1/100th of a second saying "Trust me, Trust me, Trust me". If I was doing this, I will learn your route home and place posters with messages about trust, integrity etc. If I was to wear a yellow shirt on the day, I could even send you a series of text messages before (if you had a mobile phone number on your signboard) with random messages about yellow shirts. There are many ways to skin this cat.

Now that you know, you can mentally train your concious to overcome the sub-concious bias. It's not a matter of pride to learn you could be suggestible, just practice self awareness with customers. Be nice but skeptical.

Good day.

This is nice too.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Legalcriminal: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Im sure this OP is among Juju no dey geng

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by dontro(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
For where!
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
All of us @[/color] are covered by the [color=#990000]BLOOD OF JESUS.

We Rise.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by obotblitz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mastakija:

Not Jazz. Simple hypnotism
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Curious345: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ok
Yoruba call it one name.. Its mostly used by the yoruba 419 guys.

All the igbo men who sell in idumota, alaba, ladipo have the antidote for this charm.

I have seen the charm in action, and personally I was flabagasted on how it worked.

This is what happened.

There was a programme at a redeem church. It was an Alist programme for senior pastors.
The food they cooked was Sheraton standard, and one Can only get a plate of meal if are a senior pastor and have a Registration ID.

This normal looking guy walked up to the sharing point and asked for a meal from one of the guys sharing food, the guy actually wanted to give him a plate as a guy man , but the team head, who was a lady, rushed to the scene and started shouting and was acting really harsh saying the guy should getaat and that if he has no ID card then he can not get a meal.

The guy came close to where I sat and told his friend who coincidentally sat close to me that "NO WORRY SHEBI SHE DEY MAKE NOISE, I GO USE THAT THING ON HER NOW".

He put something in his mouth, walked straight upto that lady, who I think was a pastor in the redeem church and commanded her to give him food.

To my amazement the woman made serious haste to satisfy him with several Plates of food. He was just smiling.
Even the other guys and girls who were sharing food were surprised and confused, how a lady who shouted and cursed a man seconds earlier, would come down to obey him so seemlesly.

I went back there the next day to ask for the lady, and the guys sharing food there said she was removed from the post by the provincial pastor, for flaunting the order from the regional pastor "TO NOT SHARE FOOD TO ALIENS"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by MARKone(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
These scammers are something else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police / Yoruba/Hausa Clash At Ojota: Police Arrest 100 Over Violence In Lagos / Nigerians Celebrate SEGALINK As Efforts On #ENDSARS Pays Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.