Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Drive A Tipper Truck And Make The Best Of This Golden Opportunity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drive A Tipper Truck And Make The Best Of This Golden Opportunity (148 Views)

AFFORDABLE DRY LAND IN A WELL DEVELOPED ESTATE. KEY INTO THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY / NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST, KEY INTO THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY BUY 5 GET 1 / HURRY NOW! BEFORE YOU WILL MISS OUT ON THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO BE A LANDLORD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drive A Tipper Truck And Make The Best Of This Golden Opportunity by Odogwu70: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good evening Pals
My uncle owns tippers and i thought it wise to make public these opportunity to credible and experienced personnels out there who are willing or know people who can make the best of it.
The location is right in Port Harcourt , tipper right in safe and sound condition to make returns of 200k weekly also known as Higher-Purchase.
You can hit me up if interested through the contact below.

(1) (Reply)

One Full Plot Of Land Containing 13 Rooms In Aba Is Up For Sale At 13m Negotiabl / Stamp Concrete Floor / *mkh Parkview Estate Ibadan* Mkh Parkview Estate Contains Standard And Polished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.