Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday (19972 Views)

Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle / Carrick To Lead United Against Arsenal Following Rangnick's Work Visa Issues / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by joshuaidibia(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

I can bet my balls. Penaldo won't score up to fifteen goals this season

Even if he managed to get fifteen goals in all competitions this season then ninety-nine percent of the goals is gonna be penalty and tappings

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I would like to bet with you. EPL goals go pass 15

2 Likes

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Samsonklin(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Even if he managed to get fifteen goals in all competitions this season then ninety-nine percent of the goals is gonna be penalty and tappings
Yes and you will continue to wail.
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by ikdaddy01(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2021
I have this feeling that if he starts we ll loose or that las las we might loose that match. sad
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Victerica(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Actually, Ronaldo is a sensational player.

I doff my hat for you, Sir.....
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by PBeni(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Damnnn Niggar

You're not a real niggar for making the above comment!

1 Like

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by brosom(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2021
BESTScientist1:
You've forgotten the useless noise you made with Lionel Messi..... So Ronaldo thought, I must stop this nonsense and he did

Olore.! Me not a killer and like ur kinds.
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Kingcalls: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Ijaya123: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Keep hating while he keeps breaking records.

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Kingcalls: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ronaldo nor go see 15 goals for EPL dis season!!
Though I trust Anthony Taylor, Michael Oliver and co to support his Ministry n serve him his Favorite tea i.e.
PenalTea! cool cheesy

According to the stats below, Messi has more penalties for country with lesser games ....oya defend ur stupidity

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Kingcalls: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Pussyassasin:
After promising Juve champions league he ran.

Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by NikAustine: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ronaldo nor go see 15 goals for EPL dis season!!
Though I trust Anthony Taylor, Michael Oliver and co to support his Ministry n serve him his Favorite tea i.e.
PenalTea! cool cheesy
If Mumu Rashford see 15 goals last season..why not Ronaldo?. If Mumu Martial see 22 goals last upper season while not Ronaldo? If young greenwood is seeing 15 goals this season..why not Ronaldo?
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Makestyles: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

I'm not sure you know who ronaldo is...
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by jeff1607(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
goaloofootball:
Really? It is said that tickets have been sold out and cost over 20k for one. If that's true, Man Utd is cheating...

How is it cheating, if one should complain it should the real fans at manu United not the ones who don’t contribute to the club at all, no registration online, those that have never bought an original Man U Jersey or those who don’t make any contributions when Man U do charity .
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Numerouno94(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
enemyofprogress:
his presence will surely mulltifaith the other players

undecided
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Pussyassasin(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Kingcalls post=105574640][/quote]messi's problem was barca he is in a better place now...
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Cronus1: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is good.
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Gfskw: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Really
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by sorom4: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ronaldo don start training today oh
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by Rastaramsey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
FishLaps:
Cristiano Ronaldo would be left on the substitutes’ bench against Newcastle United at Old Trafford, The Sun, UK reports.

The player has a little time to prepare for the game against Newcastle after international duty with Portugal and self-isolation.

Ronaldo returned to Manchester United after Portugal’s game against the Republic of Ireland but faced five days of isolation at home in Cheshire due to COVID protocols. Church Prayers

The 36-year-old had just one day to train with his new teammates ahead of Saturday and this is unlikely to be enough for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to throw him into the starting XI against Newcastle.

The Sun reports that the Portugal international will be left on the bench for the 3pm kick-off.

The newspaper WDI that although he will likely still make his second debut for the club in the match, with the temptation to bring him on almost certainly too much to overcome for Solskjaer in front of a baying Old Trafford crowd.

Ronaldo’s first start for the Red Devils will certainly be in the Champions League in Switzerland on Tuesday against Young Boys.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/epl-why-ronaldo-may-not-start-for-man-united-against-newcastle-on-saturday/

Una go dey drop fake news

Man came and trained in Carrington today ��
Re: Why Ronaldo May Not Start For Man United Against Newcastle On Saturday by TeeGentle(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
RUUUUUUUUUMORS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid / Emiliano Sala To Be Buried On Saturday In His Country, Argentina / Victor Anichebe Getting Back On His Feet A Month After Injury [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.