Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja (27680 Views)

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Alejo1: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:
Good morning nairalanders
Pls I have a program at abuja In the morning on Friday and I don't have enough money for flight like my other Rich colleagues, so night bus become the only option for me and my guy.

Our office insist we most work on Thursday and most be in abuja on Friday by 1pm

Which motor park should I go to get a night bus ticket to abuja

Pls any body that have useful idea should help me.
Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Alejo1: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
I just arrived lagos 30minite ago from abuja, i spend 3 days on the road before arrive to lagos. The road is so bad, the thing is that abuja road badly and deadly.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by wolexter(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmm... not sure night travel is advisable now with the spate of kidnapping in recent times. Some of those urging u on may be kidnappers waiting for d next ransom o lol.
Kidnappers nah human beings too nah

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by West2019(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by RioCarputo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
if you're close to mazamaza you would get night bus there to any state.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by ClitRaider: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
khufu:

cc:ClitRaider

Ahhhhhh, correct niggahhh.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by sped1oro(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

50 times ? sad. You are playing a game of Russian Roulette

No bro, it’s the nature of my job, I’m into setup of industrial machines for Recycling, Nylons, Water , printing and other Allied manufacturing businesses.

Clients could come from even as far as Maiduguri and we are always ready to move.

I just came back from Port Harcout 2 weeks ago with a night bus to and from Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by davillian(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Daytime travel is not even safe.....
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by chino4(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
U are embarking on a one chance journey....I hope u have your ransom fee in your account.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Jeff4jerry(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:
Pls I have a program at abuja In the morning on Friday and I don't have enough money for flight like my other Rich colleagues, so night bus become the only option for me and my guy.

Our office insist we most work on Thursday and most be in abuja on Friday by 1pm

Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by nazimakash6: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo usa[/url]
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Ohraybs(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
You can book online at ABC transport and you surely get maximum enjoyment throughout the journey! Used their service 2 weeks back and it was smooth and fun
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by ekitimanalways(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Bro, no try am o!
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by smd837(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
50/50 is an understatement, its 20%
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Gfskw: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Not
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by iretiogo1: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nobody need to tell you before you know dis country is not safe at all thus I have people that do travel at night to Abuja but I wouldn’t advice anyone to do that
Abeg you in the name of God if you have money book your flight or borrow money to book your life is more precious if anything happen to u believe me next 2 days d company go hire another person plz think twice
No where is safe is this country anymore
I think green airline and Ibom have cheap ticket
You can use fairmoney, branch, opay etc to borrow money and pay later better then paying ramsome of Millions oooooo my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Rawzy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
The major issue you would have is bad road, between Ekiti state and Kabba in Kogi state is very bad, i have been there for like 3 times this week on night journey, except if your bus would move through Oshogbo down to kwara stste, though they road is also not good at all but it can give you straight journey though still long journey and very lonely..I was there 2 days ago.
For insecurity...no were is safe as Nigeria is concerned , am a transporter,left lagos to Owerri and pH yesterday, currently in pH and ready to head back to Lagos tonight

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Chuknovski(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
bros go to Landstar express Ac, all through charging points, free movies, see kidnappers were only in existence along kaduna abuja road, i travel at night a lot, and its very safe

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by engrben25: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
you wan kidnap yourself
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Houston20(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
I've been doin that for the past 15 years and travel at least 4 times a year to visit my family in Abuja I always use the night bus ABCor Chisco, I've never had any issue concerning safety

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by NLKing01: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Write your will or prepare your ransom before going.
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by deavicky(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
I recommend u wear a bullet proof vest.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by lascos912(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Before you takeoff let me sing this yoruba song for you
a o pade lese odo
ni bi ti akoni yarawa
a o ri rawa a o yomorawa
Jesun ni yo je alagawa
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by josite: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't travel by night.it is not safe.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by oyeniyishina1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
the road to Abuja is bad especially around ondo state ekiti and kabba, you need a lot of prayers for security
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Yaks02(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

U can use ijora motor park, I always use road from jos to Lagos to and fro and I can say it's safe. U can use Ezanwata, Bonny way or welfare transport
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by GreaterFuture(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Those bandits at Okene is all u should be worried about.

Armed robbery is a family affairs there.

Papa go carry him 3 sons and him first daughter go mount road block for night.

Those guys there are useless.

Are they 5hat useless?
Family robbing? But Hausas/Fulani? But indigenes in Kogi
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by GreaterFuture(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
respectfully:
Use Landstar, Delta express
Why them in Particular?
Are there vehicles bulletproof?
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by GreaterFuture(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
sped1oro:
It’s safe bro, I have travelled night journey more than 50times this year alone and on no occasion have I witnessed any untoward event.
Just go to Jibowu and board a luxurious bus, if you’re the apprehensive type, get a sleeping pill and take it around 9-10pm, by the time you open your eye, you would have been in Lokoja or Abaji.
Don’t let people who only sit in their comfort zone discourage you at all, a lot of people do night journey in this country and the media is just our problem when it comes to amplifying bad news.
How much to register a business name?
How much last
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by DisGuy: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
How did it go? Took an alternative mode or made it to Abuja with a bus?
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Many truck drivers have turn that route to a safe heaven.

It can be like that at times, okene was a sure bet but it is a death trap at night.

The road btw okene and ogori mangogo.
No security post, it's pure forest, only you and your God to pass tru a 15mins road.

Niger state is the fastest route but my God that road is not good, Bida to mokwa a journey that shouldn't last 1hr you will spend 3 hours. God have mercy.

We are not asking much from this government, just give us good roads and security. We will hustle the rest
infact we the passengers were looking up to God Almighty for His divine protection. It an experience I don't wish on my worst enemy considering the level of kidnapping that go on unhindered every where in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evacuation Of Trailers And Trucks Off Lagos Roads And Bridges In Pictures / A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination / When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.