Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? (6116 Views)

Contact Me If You Have Nigerian Emails For Sale / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? / Get Paid For Reading News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Yes, it's true.

To help you understand, allow me first explain why emails are important for many online businesses/companies.

So…
Many companies have something called an EMAIL LIST.
It is a database of contact information (name and email addresses) that they have ethically collected over a given period of time.
And they are allowed to send marketing emails to this list when and how they choose to.
The size of these email lists can vary from company to company. But the BIGGER the email list, the more profit potential they tend to have.

Usually, businesses/companies try to promote their products to the people on these lists in order to convert them from SUBSCRIBERS to CUSTOMERS. They do that by sending marketing emails.

However, most business owners or companies do not have the chops to write these marketing emails themselves...
And for others, they simply do NOT have the time to drum up content for their emails.
But because the email list is a big revenue vehicle for their businesses, they can't totally abandon their email lists.
That's why a good number of these companies like to pay skilled email copywriters to help them do the needful i.e come up with marketing emails that get results.
You can easily charge $20 - $50 as a beginner for every email you help these businesses write.
And they will gladly pay because those emails will likely make them more money than they paid you to write them.

The sweetest part?
These companies ALMOST ALWAYS need more than one email.
Sometimes, they can order up to 20 emails at a go!
Imagine if a beginner charges just $30 to write ONE of those emails.
That'd be a $600 pay day ($30 x 30 emails) from just one client.
If they get 2 - 3 of such clients in a month...
We are talking of $1200 - $1800 here.
And that's just as a beginner.
Because by the time you have a couple years' experience under your belt, you can easily kick up your rates to $100-and-above per email.
Crazy, right?

The good thing about choosing to learn this skill is that you are not going to study it like a four year University course.
In fact, if all you have is just 1 hour daily, you can learn to become a good-enough copywriter capable of charging companies $20 - 50 to write their emails.

I know a guy who has been doing this since 2016.
Not only that, he has taught over 400 other people how to become well-paid email copywriters.
And he was now was kind enough to create a video where he will show you:
[+] What it takes to write good marketing emails.
[+] How to become a good-enough email copywriter... even if all you have is 1 hour a day.
[+] Examples of companies that pay well for good emails.
[+] And so much more

Just send me an email now at jaramoney89@gmail.com and I will immediately you the details you need to get started

You also will get to see a breakdown of how 4 emails that this guy wrote for an American company in 2020 led to a $3200/month contract.
You will understand better after signing up for this course. Kindly Send me an email here jaramoney89@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Check your emails...I have sent them
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2021
expresstopup1:
Check your emails...I have sent them
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
All sent..
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Bottler: 3:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Martinsnerhu@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sent
Bottler:
Martinsnerhu@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Sent
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Done
expresstopup1:
Sent
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2021
All sent
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by 3ple9ine(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
ibrahimoyeboade@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sent
3ple9ine:
ibrahimoyeboade@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by IratzsMicheal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Newscantell@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by success143(m): 4:07am On Sep 16, 2021
joebolar@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2021
All sent
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Shaaz00: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2021
abubakarshazali25@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Sent
Shaaz00:
abubakarshazali25@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by hapinesy: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
toyinsobanjo@yahoo.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by niyispage2017: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
expresstopup1:
Yes, it's true.

To help you understand, allow me first explain why emails are important for many online businesses/companies.

So…
It is a database of contact information (name and email addresses) that they have ethically collected over a given period of time.
And they are allowed to send marketing emails to this list when and how they choose to.
The size of these email lists can vary from company to company. But the BIGGER the email list, the more profit potential they tend to have.

Usually, businesses/companies try to promote their products to the people on these lists in order to convert them from SUBSCRIBERS to CUSTOMERS. They do that by sending marketing emails.

However, most business owners or companies do not have the chops to write these marketing emails themselves...
And for others, they simply do NOT have the time to drum up content for their emails.
But because the email list is a big revenue vehicle for their businesses, they can't totally abandon their email lists.
That's why a good number of these companies like to pay skilled email copywriters to help them do the needful i.e come up with marketing emails that get results.
You can easily charge $20 - $50 as a beginner for every email you help these businesses write.
And they will gladly pay because those emails will likely make them more money than they paid you to write them.

The sweetest part?
Because by the time you have a couple years' experience under your belt, you can easily kick up your rates to $100-and-above per email.
Crazy, right?

The good thing about choosing to learn this skill is that you are not going to study it like a four year University course.
In fact, if all you have is just 1 hour daily, you can learn to become a good-enough copywriter capable of charging companies $20 - 50 to write their emails.

Not only that, he has taught over 400 other people how to become well-paid email copywriters.
[+] How to become a good-enough email copywriter... even if all you have is 1 hour a day.
[+] And so much more

Just send me an email now at jaramoney89@gmail.com and I will immediately send the video to you COMPLETELY FREE.

You also will get to see a breakdown of how 4 emails that this guy wrote for an American company in 2020 led to a $3200/month contract.
You will understand better after watching this video. Kindly Send me an email here jaramoney89@gmail.com

niyispage@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
expresstopup1:
Yes, it's true.

So…

The sweetest part?
Crazy, right?

[+] And so much more

Just send me an email now at jaramoney89@gmail.com and I will immediately send the video to you COMPLETELY FREE.

You will understand better after watching this video. Kindly Send me an email here jaramoney89@gmail.com
israelmarcus1997@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by kollinskollins(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Drinkwaterplay59@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Securityman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
michealosio@yahoo.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
owolabigarciaquadri@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by SHEYOR(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Please send to Onwordinelson a gmail.com...

Thanks
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sent. Please check
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Melvess(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
ayoolaojediran@yahoo.com please send me the details
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Onyemaonwu: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by Efe42(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Thompsonbright42@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by success143(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2021
expresstopup1:
Yes, it's true.

So…

The sweetest part?
Crazy, right?

[+] And so much more

Just send me an email now at jaramoney89@gmail.com and I will immediately you the details you need to get started

You will understand better after signing up for this course. Kindly Send me an email here jaramoney89@gmail.com
I did not receive the report as promised.Kindly resend to me : joebolar@gmail.com
Re: Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? by expresstopup1: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Billion Coins Legit Deal ( TBC Coins ) / Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State / New Message From MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.