Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] (2390 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / This Guy Actually Have A Point / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2021
I'm sure some of you already come about that twitter post below but i still doesn't change the fact i haven't dropped my 2cents in! undecided

I strongly believe in male friendships, because apart from brotherhood thats another place where real love lay amongst men, the person who made the post is a very good friend and i swear he's the kind people should fast and pray everyday to get because he was truly looking out for his guyman here!

How much of a simp can one guy be really You were stupid in the first place to make a biittch financially drain you, she left after that undecided And then you were still stupid enough to take her back when the money starts flowing again ARE YOU MADDT? angry

Some people be telling me i need therapy because i'm bitter and misogynist but clearly simps need it more because LOOK AT THIS GUY!! undecided
He doesn't even deserve to be on the streets walking wit normal people!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by Hezzyluv: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol...the guy is Ultra simp cheesy cheesy

U see this Matter, the guy found himself in the situation of "ls better I kill myself than to commit suicid" grin grin grin grin not the case of dilemma.
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Lol...
What exactly is funny to you though
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by Demigod22: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Some people are destined to be doomed, no amount of sacrifice to Greek gods can save them. Even Buhari love Nigeria pass the way some girls love their partner, if at all they even love them.

2 Likes

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by Hezzyluv: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
What exactly is funny to you though

the guy is a jumbo simp cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Demigod22:
Some people are destined to be doomed, no amount of sacrifice to Greek gods can save them. Even Buhari love Nigeria pass the way some girls love their partner, if at all they even love them.
Abi!
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Hezzyluv:

the guy is a jumbo simp cheesy
Bobo yen stupid gan undecided

3 Likes

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Ultra violet simp by factory reset

1 Like

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2021
michael77777:
Ultra violet simp by factory reset
grin
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Lol...the guy is Ultra simp cheesy cheesy

U see this Matter, the guy found himself in the situation of "ls better I kill myself than to commit suicid" grin grin grin grin not the case of dilemma.
Like is this even possible? i'm still trying to wrap my head around this stuff really undecided
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2021
grin Someone said ultra violet simp grin
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by SunshineHQ(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Bobo yen stupid gan undecided
lol so u get mad at anyone dat dont see things the way u do? anyways, the real redpiller are at work minding their business.

alphas without fangs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by olamidedivotee(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
God abeg no give me pikin wey foolish like this

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
olamidedivotee:
God abeg no give me pikin wey foolish like this
Oga pray harder!
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by dan9ice(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
The guy has taken the blue pills
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
dan9ice:
The guy has taken the blue pills
An overdose of it
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by Telegram234(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga pray harder!
Bro what of Tega husband? grin
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Telegram234:
Bro what of Tega husband? grin
That guy does not deserve a d!ck.
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Another niggar has been successfully subdued by a pūssy

Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Palazee:
Another niggar has been successfully subdued by a pūssy
grin
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TMTR: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2021

He shouldn't bother decking him , because I am sure the girl will do that emotionally to him when the bag stops coming in like before or when she finds someone richer

No worry, he go learn las las
Re: SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
TMTR:

He shouldn't bother decking him , because I am sure the girl will do that emotionally to him when the bag stops coming in like before or when she finds someone richer

No worry, he go learn las las
Learn ke Well we hope so.

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? / Yoruba Beauty Is Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.