Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,301 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:04 PM

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview (32003 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Kalzeef: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Rices39: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
He did owe us
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tega's husband is the worst thing that can ever happen to any woman

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is supposed to be a "Relationship Expert"?!!...

You people play too much on social media! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Adaorababy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Barezzi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sirdam grin grin grin
saphiere:
God bless you sir or madam.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who cares? undecided
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

This is the dumbest words I've read my entire life!

Like, he should protect a prostitute that committed adultery on National TV?

It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.

The thing shock me to my bone...

I have said it that the bitch ass Simp should have locked up from day one, but this Blessing is just talking trash!

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by merits(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
mr simple dont know that mumu man.
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by omoregie7968: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who asked her?
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Successkay12(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shame on all the trees around you, for wasting their oxygen on you! [/quote]

This words choke me oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by resourcedude: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
He is an attention seeking, dirty clout chaser, ediotic pig.
No real man would behave like him.
SEE OUR FUTURE IS FEMALE THEM! ODIEGWU!!

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by neyoohhh: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Relationship expert who is a baby mama, divorcee, kind of single, known liar, with extreme tendencies for clout chasing and continuous senselessness.

Just shut it bitch.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by sylve11: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

This is the dumbest words I've read my entire life!

It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.

they have lost their sanity.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Habeyy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
I was telling my girlfriend just two days ago (Sunday)

I said just hold on till tomorrow ,you will see some olosho geng come out defending Tega ..
Olosho no just get shame
One time ..they are feminist and other time right campaigners..next time ..girl child advocate and everytime "shedi Bala Bala" even twice on a Monday

Dumb f**k pipu

17 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Kajaard: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just look at her ugly legs. If I talk now they will say I hate Nigerian women undecided

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by mikedanza(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by BanevsJoker(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
xpressionx:
This girl sounds like the female version of Uche Maduagwu
Legend of the Attention Seeker.
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Successkay12(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
In interview where Tega’s husband confessed tha[color=#990000][/color]t he has not seen his wife after the eviction, Blessing Okoro has this to say.

See her for where?� (House)? Person wey thousands of 1 have been waiting for. My comment is for the wise ones �
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Minjim: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
CandyOps:

E be like u done smoke this morning abi?

Abi e never smoke.

Weed gives inspiration
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Firstcitizen: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
He is an attention seeking, dirty clout chaser, ediotic pig.
No real man would behave like him.

grin Chai! Woman cheats on National TV without making an attempt to hide like most of you do. Full disregard for the marriage or the man and her cohorts say he should hide and keep shut. .....chai

9 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Danniedpastor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:
Granting an open interview and revealing all isn't the best although the wife also disrespected the husband and their Marital sacrament by engaging in illicit acts as such but the blame also falls back to the husband for allowing her put in for such a programme knowing it's an avenue to cheat.

In all, baba for allow her come and quietly pack her things and go with her new found lover boy or settle with her quietly. Two wrongs don't make a right. In trying to publicly shame her, he also made a mess of himself because na only the wife know say his manhooding don branch somewhere else.

If he had not spoken up, don't you think the woman would still go ahead and misbehave?
He needed to clear the air before the shameless woman start raising dust.

As for allowing her participate in that BBN, it's very possible she didn't even tell him about it.

Don't forget, you can never tame a wild woman..... Never

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
The Females here won't kill person. grin grin

Y'all stick tickling your clitoris sha.

One fvckboy fvcked a married woman for public, y'all expected the man to act Ma-simp-ly (maturely), abi?

A wife to someone was fvcked on national TV and the man suppose act maturely?
The future is devil (female) grin

You can tell the kind of women you guys are gonna settle down with.

I pity some of you.

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by wallrichy: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
I can't just understand why most Nigerian girls or women are stupid and be supporting a visibly wrong action especially coming from their fellow Ashewos....where is the honour again among thieves.....

A dirty girl that openly open her stupid legs like Lekki toll gates on public television without any iota of shame for a total stranger in just few days of staying in Big brother house? Shame on saphiere and Iyaebe....I bet you oloshos would have done more than that on BBN....get a value to your lives, you oloshos.....let's appreciate your value and not your dirty smelling cunts...

Davash222:

So, payback for a cheating husband is to spread legs for a fvck boy on a National TV?

Fish brains!

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by siofra(f): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash 222

You are an absolute waste of sperm. A man who cannot reason like a normal human being.

I won't be surprised if you're a woman hating homosexual. Sapphiere asked a simple question yet you couldn't answer it.

The ones I pity most are the coons liking your posts and inflating your ego.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:

So true...
God please save us from packaged men.
. If you like go and commit adultery to your husband place, he will chase you out. I'm not supporting any man to commit an adultery but being a lady, you are under him. Despite that I just did an introduction but my girl can't do that. I set boundary for her. She can't trespass

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
She is right that he shouldn’t have honoured any interview, not because he owes Tega protection, but because he owes himself that. Even his first interview was uncalled for. The best thing at this point would have been to stay off cameras. I fear for his mental health with all the dragging he is undergoing.

I still find it hard to believe Tega “is” married. Chick has guts.

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Measures84: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
“Your wife owes you an explanation, you don’t owe anyone an interview” Blessing Okoro tells Tega’s husband

Husband to Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Tega, Mr. Ajeboh Krislawrence has been called out by a popular relationship expert for granting interviews without hearing from his wife, WonderTV Media reports.

The relationship expert also condemned him for publicly disgracing his wife rather than protect her.

According to the relationship expert, ‘Krislawrence’, Tega’s husband is not fit to be a real man as a real man would not act the way he did.

Her message reads;

In interview where Tega’s husband confessed that he has not seen his wife after the eviction, Blessing Okoro has this to say.

https://.com/your-wife-owes-you-an-explanation-you-dont-owe-anyone-an-interview-blessing-okoro-tells-tegas-husband/
Rubbish post
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Verysmart101: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
God bless you sir or madam.
Really!!!! How can u support a woman who disgraced her family on national television and ur saying her husband is d worst thing? Like for real? I pray such evil fate will befall u too.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by SaiOsinbajo: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Danniedpastor:

If he had not spoken up, don't you think the woman would still go ahead and misbehave?
He needed to clear the air before the shameless woman start raising dust.

As for allowing her participate in that BBN, it's very possible she didn't even tell him about it.

Don't forget, you can never tame a wild woman..... Never

Yeah... But it would have been better for him before now to air his part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money / Yemi Alade Flashes Belly In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / Sodiq Adebayo And Wife, Monsurat Amzat Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.