Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos (1871 Views)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
It happened on the 24th of August 2021.

I was heading to work as usual, 6.00am, 6.05am, 6.10am that's my time frame almost everyday except for rainy days.

So, I got to Ogugu Bustop waiting for the next available car heading to Lekki, about 5 minutes later an Honda Pilot drove in calling Lekki with just the driver and a passenger unknown to me that these guys are four well dressed like bankers, so the two other guys were standing in crowd with others and they entered the vehicle so I did as well.

There's no way you could have noticed that these guys are criminals.
The car moved about 5 minutes away from the bus stop and they pointed gun at me immediately my spirit left and came back, they collected my bag, collected my phones, I was beaten blue black, one guy was busy hitting my knees with wheel spanner, the other was giving formating slaps and knocks he then massed robb and sand in my eyes........ Mhen I was in pains...... They collected my ATMs, Phones, Laptop, The cash I had on me, Wallet, Wrist watch, ID cards and they moved 100k out of my account, as at that time I could barely see anything again but the driver was telling the guys at the back to kill me and throw me off the road..... In there I was saying my last prayers....... Only for them to stop and push me down the vehicle, peeps came to my rescue and I narrated my ordeal to them. Dropped me off at Ilupeju
It took me a week to recover my vision. As I speak I still feel pains mhennnn

This Is My Testimony!!!!

I'll update you guys how I was helped by the police and the amount I'll pay to track those guys....... E go shock you too
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Davash222(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Sorry, my brother.

I'll update you guys how I was helped by the police and the amount I'll pay to track those guys....... E go shock you too
Helped by the police?
Nigerian Police and Help are two parallel lines that can never meet. Please be careful with them.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2021
One can never be too careful.

Good luck tracking those beast in human form.

And to get them arrested would safe alot of other targeted victims.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Olumighty123(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Its a pity, one still has to pay the police for doing their job?.. Nija my country shocked
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by tellwisdom: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Send your acc make I help you with transport..Abi u don reach house??
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Emax911: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
tellwisdom:
Send your acc make I help you with transport..Abi u don reach house??
dm account no
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmn
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks brotherly

I was helped by their patrol team to the police station
Davash222:
Sorry, my brother.

Helped by the police?
Nigerian Police and Help are two parallel lines that can never meet. Please be careful with them.
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
sad I tire o
Olumighty123:
Its a pity, one still has to pay the police for doing their job?.. Nija my country shocked
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Boogyman557: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SO SO SORRY BRODA. SO SORRY. SAME REASON I DNT GO OUT. ALL I DO IS HIGH ON MY KUSH EVERYDAY. SORRY BRODA. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Seller, Jaruma Arrested In Abuja By Ned Nwoko (PHOTOS) / Your Uncle Raped You When You Were Young / This Guy Posted A Picture Of His Sperm On A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.