Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded (34825 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Totilopussylick(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Hackope: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oga o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
See musters we created , don't ever quote me because, ASUU, RESIDENT DOCTOR go strike like thunder for me.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Emma1Oj(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shutting down banks because they obeyed non governmental order should not be the broblem.. the clueless man shld go after those dishing out those orders..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Clintonchiedzie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
This wan funny
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damn nigarrrr is alright.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by pedrilo: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hope is doing too much.
The fulani hegemony wants to use him to destroy his state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Nonpartisan1: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
Less than two years from now that gov seat will be taken away from him. So he should enjoy it while he can.

Na you wan come take am? Empty chest beaters...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Dymaco(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Igbos are leeche to The Southern region, maybe you don't know
Igbos are leeche we know but we are confused why you people want one Nigeria with us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Freebills12: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
This atrocity called APC is what Andy Uba and Co are trying to foist in Anambra state, it will never work for them. Banks are private firm and can operate when they are convinced they are they will maximize profit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by edusas: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Masterkernel1: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Very good...They should go further to seal any market and dissolve the executive of such market that refuses to open on Mondays..

Terrorists should never have their way when there is government on ground...

Solve your problem, 350,000 killed since 2015 till day according to UN, it doesn't border you right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Yankee101: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good

The state shouldn't let its economy be sabotaged
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Masterkernel1: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

A leeche is what your begging to be with you in Nigeria ? You must be a bipolar patient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Very good...They should go further to seal any market and dissolve the executive of such market that refuses to open on Mondays..

Terrorists should never have their way when there is government on ground...

One of the survivor of Fulani and Boko attack up North has spoken the rest are gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Dhury: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nop I guess the government lockdown the banks in honour of IPOB Chief in DSS cell

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by bibiking7(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2021

The government is threatening, IPOB is threatening. The people are going through alot.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by IsaacRocks(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
<--! My wise saying below✍️ -->

Typing ..........

Deleting.....................

typing...........

Nigeria is still in the military like regime where the last order regardless how bad is the standing order.

<--! What I do -->
With over ten years combined experience I and my team at RocksView Digital Hub can set your business 10 years ahead of your competition though.

1.Digital Marketing
2. ChatBot
3. Web Development
4. App development
5. Business to Google Map

2347069440262 or visit www.rocksviewng.com

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by candidbabe(f): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hahahaha
The chicken has come home to roost. grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by millionboi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
why are you complaining? Since you want sit at home, the governor has given you enough time to sit at home. Infact if iam the governor I will declare 2wks sit at home.
shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingGBsky:
Imo government should be ashamed of themselves. In fact the whole south east government should be. I was in Anambra and Imo few weeks ago. Men the roads are an eye-saw. I mean Ibos are industrialists, so it should be showing in their hometown. The area is vast less developed. The whole of eastern Nigeria should be an industrialized hub of Nigeria. Common!

Eyesore you mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by toxtimmy: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
When was the last time you use 0.0000001% of your brain?

I'm guessing never?... Stop thinking from a tribal / religion viewpoint.

Miracle2020:
why are you complaining? Since you want sit at home, the governor has given you enough time to sit at home. Infact if iam the governor I will declare 2wks sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by ipobarethieves: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
sad IPOB will ruin their 5 villages sadlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by KingGBsky(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Reference:

Eyesore you mean.

Yes definitely. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Patrioticman007(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
I remember those days the Punch newspaper writes in a very professional and investigative manner.
See how twisted, watery and shallow the report is- almost like a gossip bloggers post. Smh.
That's what bigotry and hatred cause. They left their core signature investigative journalism to dabble into religious and tribal politics because the current President is not from their tribe and religion.
Ordinary Owerri here, The Punch can't send correspondents to find the diverse reasons some folks stayed at home despite the same group insisting that it has called it off and why only few banks closed, who are those bank managers and why did their competitors open yet they closed and did Punch request to see the order?
Punch needs to redeem itself and if the current managers can't do it, please replace them.

When your market audience are are illiterates ,touts, terrorists, cocaine pushers, baby factories ceo's, fraudsters, oloshos & international crime syndicates. You need to write to their interest. No wonder mazi Kanu the hunch back was able to pull the Jibril Al Sudani saga with their brains Punch newspaper carry on your fans are happy.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by pickatyoubackup: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na supreme court governor go tire if him continue like tyrant bushari.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Decency2020(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

And your leaders won't let the leeches to go, so you that is not a leech will blossom.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Druss(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don't understand the complaint. What else would one expect government to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.