Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded (34772 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Friend22(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state should stop overreaching himself simply because the terrorist Fulani led federal government is backing him to further destroy Imo state. He won't last on that seat forever

Even if your brother us strangulating you ,you will always point to the Fulanis.

This foolishness don't seem to have an end.

Keep blaming fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by NakwansaPolice: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
just yesterday in the night when me and your mother are together.
I hope I have answered your question. Do you have any other question?
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by ebuclassic18(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
no one shut anything down just that people decided to sit at home to achieve that they desire
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Nkitara: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
why are you complaining? Since you want sit at home, the governor has given you enough time to sit at home. Infact if iam the governor I will declare 2wks sit at home.
This one is seriously pained grin grin. Who is reacting now between the people and the IMO government? Anytime una drink those cow urine, una go dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Litmus: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Propertys11:
Nigeria is a failed nation

Which nation bu pass Nation na and why ? If at all you choose to answer, please let your own criteria be the abiding Control not what Oyingbo people say.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by kkonyeji(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
iHart:
I expected this to be done in Aba long before now, but unfortunately we don't have a governor

U can still do it, don't wait 4d Governor.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Tzar(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
What is wrong with this Fulani led supreme court governor. He wants to make a bad matter worse?
Tell your masters that they are making things more difficult for you o.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by toxtimmy: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
My mother died a while ago and she is resting in peace.

So the woman you slept with yesterday must be either a ghost, your mother or you have officially run mad... The funny thing is of all the names you call yourself miracle2020 lol...na people like una carry Bible pass.

From today I officially change your name to lapkalakpa2020.

Miracle2020:
just yesterday in the night when me and your mother are together.
I hope I have answered your question. Do you have any other question?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Naijanascam: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
A very useless approach to governance...... you move around with uncountable security officers and men and want people to die for obeying your political laws ......
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by showafrica(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
endsarrrs:
Biafra or NOTHING!

The Nigerian currency is almost worthless

Its heading to 1$ to 1kN.....by the time all of us join crypto, trade with crypto... The Zoo will come to end and rest in peace.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Zubydeangelo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/breaking-Igbos-sit-at-home-customers-stranded-as-imo-govt-shuts-banks/
They sealed it on Tuesday morning! Why them no go seal am on Monday?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by IkengaRussell(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Una neva see anything..Gov.Hope,pls extend the bank closure for one more month..Foolish IPOB zombies,shey una dey find sit at home,una go see am tire..Ndi aburu onu ka unu nile bu..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by onuman: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Implication: Imo state governor is not representing the opinion of the people in Imo state.

Pity and prayers for a governor who has been killing and ready to kill all his subjects because of governorship position.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=Fahdiga post=105574333]The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state should stop overreaching himself simply because the terrorist Fulani led federal government is backing him to further destroy Imo state. He won't last on that seat forever [/quote][/s]

Wailing of an NL online IPIG terrorist monkey.
Promoting terrorism on NL should be banned.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Fahdiga(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Ipob are the destroyers, not Uzodimma.

Imo people's want sit at home, he ratified it for them. Why the fuss ore wa
Always reasoning upside down
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by SATANlST: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
they should go and wthdraw from biafra
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Fahdiga(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[[s]quote author=Fahdiga post=105574333]The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state should stop overreaching himself simply because the terrorist Fulani led federal government is backing him to further destroy Imo state. He won't last on that seat forever [/s]

Wailing of an NL online IPIG terrorist monkey.
Promoting terrorism on NL should be banned.
Trash
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by toxtimmy: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lakpalakpa2020.... internet don't delete so scream and holla all you want.... Your denying your comment shows that with all the Bible you carry for your head you are no different from the devil...Go do what you are good...I am not stopping you or will attempt to stop you.

Miracle2020:
I said it, your brain is rotten. Go back and read what I wrote if you will see where sleep is mentioned. Always ask for an interpreter before writing rubbish
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Edusouls(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Go Biafra bank go withdraw money nahh..
endsarrrs:
Biafra or NOTHING!

The Nigerian currency is almost worthless
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by babajero(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
why are you complaining? Since you want sit at home, the governor has given you enough time to sit at home. Infact if iam the governor I will declare 2wks sit at home.
Which of the governor, the same governor that have been hiding in Abuja because of the same ESN?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Hangulsaram: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Very good...They should go further to seal any market and dissolve the executive of such market that refuses to open on Mondays..

Terrorists should never have their way when there is government on ground...
Are you saying that there is no government in the Northern part of Nigeria where Boko haram is operating?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by BiafraAburi: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Where are those buffoons that say the sit at home is not hitting their useless government hard?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Successlane: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
I remember those days the Punch newspaper writes in a very professional and investigative manner.
See how twisted, watery and shallow the report is- almost like a gossip bloggers post. Smh.
That's what bigotry and hatred cause. They left their core signature investigative journalism to dabble into religious and tribal politics because the current President is not from their tribe and religion.
Ordinary Owerri here, The Punch can't send correspondents to find the diverse reasons some folks stayed at home despite the same group insisting that it has called it off and why only few banks closed, who are those bank managers and why did their competitors open yet they closed and did Punch request to see the order?
Punch needs to redeem itself and if the current managers can't do it, please replace them.

Punch has never hidden their hate for Buhari for ethnic and religious reasons.
Punch is a 100% example of senseless and irresponsible journalism.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Nonstarger: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pls this is pure fake news..

The banks were shut because of non-clearance of documents with Owerri Capital Development Authority (OCDA).

Pls get your facts right before informing the people..

We dey Owerri..

Inugo..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by deltateam: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Toscarel: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
I remember those days the Punch newspaper writes in a very professional and investigative manner.
See how twisted, watery and shallow the report is- almost like a gossip bloggers post. Smh.
That's what bigotry and hatred cause. They left their core signature investigative journalism to dabble into religious and tribal politics because the current President is not from their tribe and religion.
Ordinary Owerri here, The Punch can't send correspondents to find the diverse reasons some folks stayed at home despite the same group insisting that it has called it off and why only few banks closed, who are those bank managers and why did their competitors open yet they closed and did Punch request to see the order?
Punch needs to redeem itself and if the current managers can't do it, please replace them.

Oya tell us what happened, ITK

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Toscarel: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:

But you are not the governor

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Toscarel: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Very good...They should go further to seal any market and dissolve the executive of such market that refuses to open on Mondays..

Terrorists should never have their way when there is government on ground...

While you allow bandits and terrortists to flourish in your north, no be mumu be that

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by Toscarel: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dhury:
Nop I guess the government lockdown the banks in honour of IPOB Chief in DSS cell

You are not worried about the thousands killed and kidnapped in the north, IPOB is ypur worry...
Its a pity

Re: Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded by PointZerom: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
The Supreme Court administrator of Imo state should stop overreaching himself simply because the terrorist Fulani led federal government is backing him to further destroy Imo state. He won't last on that seat forever
My happiness is that the vagetable won't be around during his 2nd term campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief / Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / 1st Female Nigerian Defence Academy Cadets ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.