Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights (640 Views)

Tail Lights Vs. Brake Lights / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights by Ahmad62(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hey fam.. Okada bashed my 09 corolla tail lights but everything is working fine parking light and reverse light but the cover has been damaged

Do I need to replace the entire tail light? Or can I get just the red cover and replace it?

Thanks
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights by buygala(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ahmad62:
Hey fam.. Okada bashed my 09 corolla tail lights but everything is working fine parking light and reverse light but the cover has been damaged

Do I need to replace the entire tail light? Or can I get just the red cover and replace it?

Thanks

Some kinda plastic can be worked to cover the lights...but it will be very obvious that it isn't the original plastic..and I don't think anyone will be crazy enough to dismantle a light just to sell u d plastic cover..

If u are particular about your car's aesthetics, close eye buy the full lights...if u are not, get a plastic construction cover

4 Likes

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights by Ahmad62(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
buygala:

Some kinda plastic can be worked to cover the lights...but it will be very obvious that it isn't the original plastic..and I don't think anyone will be crazy enough to dismantle a light just to sell u d plastic cover..

If u are particular about ur cars aesthetics, close eye buy the full lights...if u are not, get a plastic construction cover

Thanks bro.. How much will the full light costs?
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights by buygala(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ahmad62:

Thanks bro.. How much will the full light costs?

No idea Sir...never bought one..been a faithful Honda guy..but i have seen what the constructed light covers look like..and they look real funny..

But I think d price depends on the grade of lights and where u buy them...Lights at Elizade won't be the same price as those at Ladipo and Owode..

You can explore the used parts market as well for a cheaper bargain... The 09 Corolla is a fairly common car and so its easy to see d butchered ones and get a fairly used working light at a bargain price

Just be careful not to buy any used part with any numbers engraved on it, to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights by Ahmad62(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
buygala:

No idea Sir...never bought one..been a faithful Honda guy..but i have seen what the constructed light covers look like..and they look real funny..

But I think d price depends on the grade of lights and where u buy them...Lights at Elizade won't be the same price as those at Ladipo and Owode..

You can explore the used parts market as well for a cheaper bargain... The 09 Corolla is a fairly common car and so its easy to see d butchered ones and get a fairly used working light at a bargain price

Just be careful not to buy any used part with any numbers engraved on it, to avoid stories that touch

Thank you so Much bro.. I'll consult a mechanic nd see..
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights by Kingsoul1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Budget 15k

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Toyota Camry 03/04 Nigerian Used Abuja / Korope / First Nigeria User Toyota Camry Xle V6 Double Exhaust 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.