Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode (1804 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
In Zamfara state and all over the core North today our brave fighters and gallant warriors are KICKING THE ARSE and beating the daylights out of the bloodthirsty killer bandits and bloodlusting murderous terrorists.

This is like like music to my ears! I am proud to be a Nigerian again! Keep going boys and hit them with all you have got. Thanks for your courage and sacrifice!

Al Hamdu! Praise the LORD! Glory, Hallelujah! ��❤����✊�� ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one have been islamized according to enemies of the state

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Tinubuadvocate: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
wow this government is working God punish Igbos terrorist bokoharam terrorist iswap terrorist bandits kidnappers .

2 Likes

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by rayvelez(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Those arrested would later be rehabilitated and called them repentance bandits.

4 Likes

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by DonBabaNG: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hope this lasts

Buy the best UK-used phones at the most affordable prices on DonBaba. Check my BIO for details. Click the link below to chat with me now on Whatsapp.

1 Share

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
angry
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Crossroad1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
There are no words left to describe this man..
It will be a disrespect to all derogatory words if you use them on ffk right now.

As for buhari and his cabal of thieves, they should always endeavor to do the right thing at the right time and in the right place..
When you allow a wound to fester, it may lead to amputation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by daddytime(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shameless renegade.

He won't have any problems trading in those beautiful kids of his to be in touch with those in power and for a morsel.

1 Like

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by TarOrfeeek: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
With 2 bags of rice and some tubers of Yam.

FfK will praise the Taliban for restoring democracy to Afghanistan.

Imagine what he will do for some forex and immunity from prosecution.

6 Likes

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Whazar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
hmm

is anyone happy to be a Nigerian not insane?

2 Likes

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by ivolt: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by ivolt: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
rayvelez:
Those arrested would later be rehabilitated and called them repentance bandits.

Repentant means surrendering. It does not include captured criminals.
Well, FYI, arrested bandits rots in jail.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by yemmight(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
They should not stop until all are flushed out.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by T9ksy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
ivolt:

oh yeah? How many bandits are currently rotting in jail? However, we all know that over 7,000 purportedly repentant "bandits" have been "rehabilitated" and compensated by this deceptive fulani govt of Nigeria whilst millions of her citizens are still rotting in IDP camps, in their own country.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by doffman: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
DonBabaNG:
Hope this lasts

Buy the best UK-used phones at the most affordable prices on DonBaba. Check my BIO for details. Click the link below to chat with me now on Whatsapp.

I really missed this phone. What a good phone !

1 Like

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nonsense... after eating wedding cake huh?
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by ivolt: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
T9ksy:

oh yeah? How many bandits are currently rotting in jail? However, we all know that over 7,000 purportedly repentant "bandits" have been "rehabilitated" and compensated by this deceptive fulani govt of Nigeria whilst millions of her citizens are still rotting in IDP camps, in their own country.
Provide sources for your claim.

1 Like

Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Sirjamo: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ipob terrorists (not all Igbo), will chocke on strong akpu today.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crossroad1:
There are no words left to describe this man..
It will be a disrespect to all derogatory words if you use them on ffk right now.

As for buhari and his cabal of thieves, they should always endeavor to do the right thing at the right time and in the right place..
When you allow a wound to fester, it may lead to amputation

Brilliant start to finish. Nothing to add.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Miracle2020: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
ivolt:

he will run now,as you asked that question.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
We are all happy if the government is working. all the shout emanate from the government ineptitude.

I hope our happiness will not be short lived.

Well if it is short lived, aluta continual
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by T9ksy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
ivolt:

Google is your friend.

Just type "Operation Safe Corridor".
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Emergingnation(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]wow this government is working God punish Igbos terrorist bokoharam terrorist iswap terrorist bandits kidnappers[/s] .
The way GOD is currently punishing your goon Tinubu, for bringing this terrorist fulani government in power..

He is on sick bed in London..
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by InaNla(f): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awon were Alaso.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Maxymilliano(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Isn't it too early for FFK to roll out drums to celebrate the military attacks against bandits with the onslaught still ongoing and pocket of attacks/kidnappings across States like Borno, Kaduna, Niger as well as some parts Zamfara ?
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Isn't it too early for FFK to roll out drums to celebrate the military attacks against bandits with the onslaught still ongoing and pocket of attacks/kidnappings across States like Borno, Kaduna, Niger as well as some parts Zamfara ?

Though I don’t like FFk for is chameleon attitude

But the truth is it’s good what he said

It helps motivate our army
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by vedaxcool(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
wow this government is working God punish Igbos terrorist bokoharam terrorist iswap terrorist bandits kidnappers .

Amen
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by ivolt: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
T9ksy:

Google is your friend.

Just type "Operation Safe Corridor".
That is for Boko haram and not bandit herdsmen.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by BeardedMeat(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This one Don switch mouth again. Pomo politician grin
FFK brother.
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by BeardedMeat(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
ivolt:

Do you have jails that can take them all?
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by Onepeople: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
sarrki:
This one have been islamized according to enemies of the state

grin grin grin
are you still on this drug? I thought the days of campaign is over?
Re: Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode by dan9ice(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tomorrow they release them again
No be nigeria make I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Deviated From APC Manifesto- Tinubu / See The Impact Of The Sit At Home On South East. We Warned Them. / Why Are Tinubu Urchins So Heartless And Despicable ? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.