Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour (34752 Views)

Ikotun Road Collapses After Downpour, Residents Groan / Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by Gamesmart: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2021
lexy2014:

D questions still unanswered:

why are u spilling ur emotions, speaking more "unnecessary grammar" and running away from answering d question about Socrates?

Based on Socrates quote, if u arent learning from me, what does that make u?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

why are u spilling ur emotions, speaking more "unnecessary grammar" and running away from answering d question about Socrates?

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by lexy2014: 1:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

U sound more frustrated than I am cos u spilling ur emotions all over ur comments. Read d questions again:

according to u:

Yes, it is what you read. Or you need glasses?

pls what has that got to do with d discussion?

again u said:

Thank God you admit that you can't separate issues

but earlier u called it "issue". how come u are now saying "issues"? what has changed?

am yet to see where u negated my mechanic analogy. can u pls produce where u used ur "pedagogy and research" to negate my mechanic analogy?

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by Gamesmart: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

U sound more frustrated than I am cos u spilling ur emotions all over ur comments. Read d questions again:

according to u:

Yes, it is what you read. Or you need glasses?

pls what has that got to do with d discussion?

again u said:

Thank God you admit that you can't separate issues

but earlier u called it "issue". how come u are now saying "issues"? what has changed?

am yet to see where u negated my mechanic analogy. can u pls produce where u used ur "pedagogy and research" to negate my mechanic analogy?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour by Gamesmart: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Became A Helicopter Pilot / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew / Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.