Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Learn Nodejs By Making A Clone Of A Movie Streaming Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Nodejs By Making A Clone Of A Movie Streaming Site (351 Views)

Online Classes For Web/software Development (HTML,CSS,PHP,JS,NODEJS VUE JS) / Please I Need Suggestion On Which Hosting Plan To Buy 4 My Video Streaming Site / Facing Problem Integrating Paystack With Nodejs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Nodejs By Making A Clone Of A Movie Streaming Site by Paapii3d(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hi Developers,

I have just started a series on NodeJS where I will start from the beginner concept to the advanced concept of cloning a Movie Streaming application from scratch.

The series assumes that you have some basic knowledge on javascript although some would be treated at the earlier part of the course.

The series comprises of several videos which breaks down these concepts to ensure that you don't just code along but you understand it very well.

It covers topics like APIs, Nodejs, react and redux state management, mongodb (NOSQL), AWS as well as graphql at some point.

It covers from creation to deployment.

I would be responding to questions in the comment section of related videos and source code would be available in my github repository which will also be available in the comment section.

Critics are also welcomed, as this would enable me learn and deliver premium contents.

Please, like, subscribe, comment and share to SUPPORT ME.

Thanks.
Caleb from Codenaij

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmq--l3mXCk

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Instant Job? Learn Website Development And Get An Instant Job / . / Genesis Sanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.