Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) (79507 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shey na the woman wey you bcus of am kee yourself be that? Na wa o. But we humans, wetin dey do us self. Na food wey person duh chope tire you carry dey kiss still dey snap pictures. This is pure lasciviousness (open shame)
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by falcon01: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
women are Devils
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
batb:
Nigerian female Doctors are like that! They are only loyal to themselves! I once married one of them and when she messed up, I sent her parking, and she divorced herself!. Shikena!
Please stop the generalization.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by smallsmall: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Adakintroy:
Go back to your roots. Go back to your cultures. Regulate your women proper with it. No one can do it for you. This generation of men are whimp. Come online to cry Everytime. women are just bullying them.

That's what you get when you give women too much power..over glorify sexuality. They are now using it to gain high ground.

Your Head dey dere jawe

MAGUN will have taken care of this problem since and no one will even know.
. undecided undecided

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
And the olosho lady is what now?

saphiere:
Men are terrible
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chinny024:
They are in love..See happiness all round her..Ask the husband questions.. For her to be this joyous and happy around the guy shows that the husband was only after patients and on call this and that...I know a doctor at Lagos that visit his house only on Sunday... Sometimes, 2wks...All his after is Money....
Husband!!!! Treat your wife well,so she won't have reasons to seek love outside..Period..
Women,cheating is never an option though, file for divorce if you can't continue....
But his cheating wife is a doctor

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by armyofone(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin grin @ regulating your women grin

Adakintroy:
Go back to your roots. Go back to your cultures. Regulate your women proper with it. No one can do it for you. This generation of men are whimp. Come online to cry Everytime. women are just bullying them.

That's what you get when you give women too much power..over glorify sexuality. They are now using it to gain high ground.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
She was manipulated. The guy tricked her.
Manipulated to snap picture too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian doctor calls out his colleague and friend for allegedly sleeping with his wife

A Facebook user, Anthony Chijioke who claims to be a medical doctor, has called out his colleague, Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson For having a carnal knowledge of his wife, WonderTV Media reports.

This comes after people called out the Shine Ye Eyes Big Brother Naija housemate, Boma for flirting with his fellow housemate, Tega, who is a married woman.

According to Anthony Chijioke, his colleague Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson, also called Major, has been a friend with his wife as they both were classmates and teammates for eight years.

Chijioke claimed that Dr. Davidson invited his wife from the United States of America to Abuja where he slept with her for weeks.

Chijioke stated that the accused claimed he slept with his wife because they were not legally married.

Chijioke, while posting photos from his court wedding and marriage certificate, calls on the Senate of the University of Port-Harcourt to take a disciplinary action against his colleague.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1965631430280831&id=100005019790328

He also called out his friend, Dr. Signor Onukwugha Amachukwu for conniving with Dr. Davidson to messed up his wife.

Chijioke claimed Dr. Amachukwu was the person who took pictures of Dr. Davidson kissing his wife.

Chijioke said he was shocked that his friend, who has stayed in his room for years without paying a kobo and was a witness during his court wedding would connived with another person to destroy his home.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1966363380207636&id=100005019790328

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1966393963537911&id=100005019790328

Meanwhile, Alleged 'snatched' wife of Dr Anthony speaks up.

According to her, she left Dr. Anthony because he was abusive.
She started seeing Dr. George about 6 months after leaving Dr Anthony Chijioke.

Also, when she tried to file for divorce she found out that their marriage is not legal.
She still supports Dr Anthony's parents financially.
You saw this and still called her your wife? Nope she is Olosho any woman who can open leg for another man after exchanging marital vow is a prostitute
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Adakintroy:

We have grown beyond that yeyetic culture that is one sided. Useless deity that turns blind to cheating men . If you suspect your wife is cheating, divorce her
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just imagine if women Toto get meter that can be read grin
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
You ladies are shameless. Opening legs anyhow even to their husband friends. Is this how low you ladies can go?
The husband sef na fool to dey fight the man instead of thanking him for exposing the olosho nature of his wife.
I suspect there was an argument on facebook regarding Boma and Tega then the bombshell. Boma Tega's saga exposed old wounds
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by smallsmall: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

Lalasticlala

You are always saying Nonsense!
You are abusing the being with electric poles between their legs but left out the insatiable LovePeddler with a deep well between her legs.
I am sure you are no different from that Slut, women of easy virtues who will open the smelly pit between their legs, to be pounded by any available useless, electric pole. grin grin

Just than your Stars that "boy-SIMPS" of these days have neglected their Culture, otherwise, you for Crom for three days before you pack up, if you try that nonsesne with some real men.
Until all these SIMPS go back to their Culture, they will continue to fall Mugu to these Whores

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

The Truth Will Set You FREE. Castigate men for all you want, truth remains that the woman FREELY gave her kitten, married kitten for that matter to her husband's colleague.
Sometimes, y'all need to stop apportioning blames to specific genders, what is bad, is bad.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by smallsmall: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
tnerro1:
Just imagine if women Toto get meter that can be read grin

Estimated Billing for don end ,because [b]NEPA go just buy such Meters [/b]wey go just dey read, dey go with speed! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by GTFO(f): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

I wish I can meet you in person and have you a VERY DIRTY SLAP!
A slap that will reset your entire brain !
Cause you're so awkward and pathetic most times when you spew trash on this forum...
Who's to be blamed in this scenario? Isn't it the Woman Who knows she's married and still doing nonsense ..
What TF happens to saying "No" which stands for "NO" to advances of men .. smh for you!! I pray you don't give birth to girls Sha, cause you lack training and wouldn't teach them the basics and meaning of NO is NO....

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by benji93: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
En, are you ok? Which kain manipulation. You see person wife dey freestyle with another man, you say manipulation. Nothing person no go hear for nairaland. cheesy
saphiere:
She was manipulated. The guy tricked her.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
edoairways:

We have grown beyond that yeyetic culture that is one sided. Useless deity that turns blind to cheating men . If you suspect your wife is cheating, divorce her

Culture is not about dirties. It's about social order and what constitutes it. We had social order. funny enough no scientist worth his salt judge any orderly society as backward rather they neutrally consider factors that contrive to produce such. The only people that tend to judge it negatively or backwards are blacks themselves.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Help2020: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
Lol.The woman is the most terrible here.Was she forced to open her legs?
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian doctor calls out his colleague and friend for allegedly sleeping with his wife

A Facebook user, Anthony Chijioke who claims to be a medical doctor, has called out his colleague, Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson For having a carnal knowledge of his wife, WonderTV Media reports.

This comes after people called out the Shine Ye Eyes Big Brother Naija housemate, Boma for flirting with his fellow housemate, Tega, who is a married woman.

According to Anthony Chijioke, his colleague Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson, also called Major, has been a friend with his wife as they both were classmates and teammates for eight years.

Chijioke claimed that Dr. Davidson invited his wife from the United States of America to Abuja where he slept with her for weeks.

Chijioke stated that the accused claimed he slept with his wife because they were not legally married.

Chijioke, while posting photos from his court wedding and marriage certificate, calls on the Senate of the University of Port-Harcourt to take a disciplinary action against his colleague.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1965631430280831&id=100005019790328

He also called out his friend, Dr. Signor Onukwugha Amachukwu for conniving with Dr. Davidson to messed up his wife.

Chijioke claimed Dr. Amachukwu was the person who took pictures of Dr. Davidson kissing his wife.

Chijioke said he was shocked that his friend, who has stayed in his room for years without paying a kobo and was a witness during his court wedding would connived with another person to destroy his home.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1966363380207636&id=100005019790328

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1966393963537911&id=100005019790328

Meanwhile, Alleged 'snatched' wife of Dr Anthony speaks up.

According to her, she left Dr. Anthony because he was abusive.
She started seeing Dr. George about 6 months after leaving Dr Anthony Chijioke.

Also, when she tried to file for divorce she found out that their marriage is not legal.
She still supports Dr. Anthony's parents financially.
All these internet marriages and conflicts when will it end? Can't these issues be discussed at a family table rather than bringing them for us here. When they were busy enjoying themselves as husband and wife nobody heard it ooo
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by smallsmall: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope you know that your father and brothers are men too

She nor get Father nauw, na one of those Born-throways she be. grin grin
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by smallsmall: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
sisisioge:
Seh the wife na pikin wey no know wetin she dey do? Awon ndi ara! Biko stop making noise and deal with the cheat in your home or whatever issue you have in your marriage.

Pesin leave US come collect deck for Abuja....she miss road reach Abuja ni? Whew!

She enter the wrong Plane, na Alabama ticket she buy o!
I swear l see her ticket for hand. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Kkalito1991: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
follow this link to get the full gist.
Anthony no try.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CThwXg_s9SU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
smallsmall:

Estimated Billing for don end ,because [b]NEPA go just buy such Meters [/b]wey go just dey read, dey go with speed! grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by foleskay(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hahaha. The woman really looks like a single mother I used to knack in okeado area of ibadan around 2014! Chaii. How time flies. Mumy Joy I missed you.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by foleskay(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Na wa embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Baby how far. Let's relate kiss
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Men will knack.....Konji has no direction....Na your user wife weh open toto you suppose blame...She was only passing time with you...

Its doctor only you know abi that you want to commit suicide

Doctor go and make money because only 1 percent of Nigerian ladies are not full time prostitutes....Percentage are even working and stil solicitie sex for oney....the ones without job call themselves actress and still sleep for money..univverisy girls that parent givvve 20 k permont is prosituting to catch up...secondary schoo...what willl you give me when i come...

You cant make a hoe house wife...she belongs to all of us...

You cant keep that coochie ..lAILAI...

They will collect outside....

You marrymandont kill yourslef over a nigerian girl...theynpnly bring sex and expect you to be father xmas..trying to keep them for marriage is like trying to domesticate a wild lion....their dog always go back to their vomit.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

Lalasticlala

He is cuddling another person's wife... What exactly is the woman doing?!! Being forced against her will?!! Abi she didn't know she was married?!! Or she doesn't know that sleeping with an old flame violates her marriage vows?!!

Why is the man not calling out his adulterous wife?!!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
This idiot should shut up and blame the dog he married...men will always be men....so the dog didn't know she was married when she spread her leg abi
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
daddytime:
The height of evil and betrayal.

Where are the resident redpillers?

Who is the simp among these two, and what would you call the female in this case?

Make your answers brief and feel free to use a calculator.

All questions carry equal marks.

The Simp is the idiot calling out his fellow man on social media instead of dealing with his main betrayer at home...

Isn't it obvious he married a woman who never truly loved, cared, respected nor valued him?!!

The signs were likely there but he chose to ignore them!!!
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
0Dont loose focus on Nigerians girl...

They cherish treasure they cant work for and always go with high bidder...Are you not proud of God the harlot wife freed you from shackleshersef

That God they had not connived to poison your stupid ass so she can colllect doggy on that ur god forsaken matrimonial bed.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Mgtow8: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Evening newspaper
saphiere:
Men are terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.