Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. (438 Views)

NOUN MSc & PGD Information Technology Past Questions and Answers / UNIBEN Courses: Uniben Postgraduate Courses (pgd, Masters Degree And Ph.d) / Pgd Or Pgde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Maximus85(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Without saying much, I need a quick PGD to be able to rank high in the Canada express entry pool.

Agents have been telling me to bring 300k to 400k and I'll get it in 3weeks. I can't afford this.

I don't feel good about using the backdoor but as it is, I have no choice. I need help.

How do I get this PGD paying lesser or for free.
Yes, I said for free because I'm hoping to meek a key person that can actually help.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by jeyselassie(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maximus85:
Without saying much, I need a quick PGD to be able to rank high in the Canada express entry pool.

Agents have been telling me to bring 300k to 400k and I'll get it in 3weeks. I can't afford this.

I don't feel good about using the backdoor but as it is, I have no choice. I need help.

How do I get this PGD paying lesser or for free.
Yes, I said for free because I'm hoping to meek a key person that can actually help.

Thanks in advance.
chat me up. Number in signature
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Isobug: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Elaborate on this....I don't understand. By PGD, do you mean post graduate diploma?
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Maximus85(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Isobug:
Elaborate on this....I don't understand. By PGD, do you mean post graduate diploma?

Yes please.

Post Graduate Diploma.
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Hammurabii1: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Autentic418: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Which dept
U can go to the university's counselling unit for help too
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Hammurabii1: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Autentic418:
Which dept
U can go to the university's counselling unit for help too

I did. They said the loans earmarked for it had been long exhausted.
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Autentic418: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wawu
It closes in hours true true oo
Late reg self
Hammurabii1:

I did. They said the loans earmarked for it had been long exhausted.
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Hammurabii1: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Autentic418:
Wawu
It closes in hours true true oo
Late reg self
I'm in a Dilemma.
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Maximus85(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Hammurabii1:

I'm in a Dilemma.

Sorry. But you could have opened your own thread.
Re: I Need A Quick PGD To Process My Traveling. by Isobug: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Maximus85:

Yes please.

Post Graduate Diploma.
Did you find. Will also be interested

(1) (Reply)

Speedy Grade-business Ethics Case Studies And Selected Readings / How To Become An Academic Advisor? / ZESPRONET Set To Handover Newly Built 44 Bed Hostel To ABSU Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.