Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce (63205 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex cheesy

Only God will deliver them.
Who hurt you this much?? What happened?? Can we discuss
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Dpundict: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
DigiPerson:
Lol. The man still try pass Churchill of 40s.
The guy must have upgraded now. The new baby mama no say he is 40secs o
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by keypha1: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is mandatory that you must satisfy your wife with sex and money, money is not every thing.
wunmi590:

Rubbish, is sex food or money?

As long as his sperm is healthy to form a child...

I will be thinking of making money, one woman would be telling me I don't last long, abi something dey worry her ni
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Johnson999(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wahala wear koko shoe oo… Tell me where is written in the scripture that man must last for 30mins-1hr . Sex sex all the time, you’re not even productive for the family as a whole.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by InvertedHammer: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
/
How did they know whether it is 40 seconds or 2 minutes? Did they use a stopwatch? Just curious. Will it be considered lying under oath if she cannot provide evidence of 2 minutes?

She who alleges must prove.

/

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Davash222(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKsoul:
Who hurt you this much?? What happened?? Can we discuss
We have nothing to discuss, ma'am

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by donhils: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
I thought they said marriage is not all about sex? Why would you dissolve a marriage because of it?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Frales6(f): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
at 25yrs woman blood still dey hot for nacking matter na...I pity the man sha. Marry your nacking mate, you no go gree. now old man wey his preek don wither don go marry fresh girl wey her blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
If he was rich she wouldn't even dare. grin

She will just be giving the driver frustration na frustration
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by smallsmall: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex cheesy

Only God will deliver them.

All that na very poor excuse.
Whenever a Woman starts complaining about the Sexual Prowess of her Husband, l willbet my Balls that she is getting bleeped by another guy outside.
Once that happens, the Husband needs to forget about her
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
How did they know whether it is 40 seconds or 2 minutes? Did they use a stopwatch? Just curious. Will it be considered lying under oath if she cannot provide evidence of 2 minutes?

She who alleges must prove.

/
Did the man in question deny it?, undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Speaktruth88:
She will just be giving the driver frustration na frustration
Abi! undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by smallsmall: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
keypha1:
Is mandatory that you must satisfy your wife with sex and money, money is not every thing.

That was in the good old days when your wife was supposed to be a Virgin, she wont know the difference, whether you last 39secs or two hours, you will be her FIRST and ONLY FUCKER

The experience of some 25yr old wife nowadays, is more than the combined experiences of Ten GrandMas
When you marry such women, you will die trying to satisfy her grin
I kan-kill myself o.. carry your wahala go, abeg.

Wife that has done all the styles of this world, taken 9", 12" and you are just 6" and you want to satisfy her, you dey crase nii? angry
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2021
smallsmall:

That was in the good old days when your wife was supposed to be a Virgin, she wont know the difference, whether you last 39secs or two hours, you will be her FIRST and ONLY FUCKER

The experience of some 25yr old wife nowadays, is more than the combined experiences of Ten GrandMas
When you marry such women, you will die trying to satisfy her grin
I kan-kill myself o.. carry your wahala go, abeg.

Wife that has done all the styles of this world, taken 9", 12" and you are just 6" and you want to satisfy her, you dey crase nii? angry
Rubbish! Even a woman who has never has sex before marriage knows when she is lot sexually satisfied. undecided

The delusion of the so-called good old days belonged only to men who believed themselves gods and deciders as far as their women were concerned. undecided

You doubt it? Ask a bunch of those old women who were virgins when they married you fathers and they will probably tell you how they longed for more but... many of them were forced to settle for less than what they desired all in the name of marriage. Some eventually regretting it as they were later abandon for another woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

We have nothing to discuss, ma'am
Don't conclude so fast dear.... What ever it is, i am so sorry... But i really do wish to talk to you.... Please don't say no....
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Ashirioluwa: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2021
I give kudos to this man……..120 seconds is a lot. I don’t think I can last for 30 seconds. It’s called in and out
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by smallsmall: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Kindly Google about Khul divorce in Islam, this divorce happens at the instance of the wife, ie she can seek for shariah divorce once she is tired of the marriage on the conditions that she refunds him the dowry for him to marry a replacement of her, while if the husband was the one that initiated the divorce, she is to go away with the dowry.
Read more about Islam, then shall you see its beauty, for I don't expect you to ask about your fiancée from her sworn enemy & get a fair report about her character. ( Fake news media & islamaphobia are natural enemies of Islam

What exactly is beautiful in what you wrote up there?
Is it the treating Humans like Chattel or replacing them like cover-cloth?

People marry without paying a dime because it is more important for the marriage to last (No Dovorce) than to be buying and selling each other like the Slave Trade.
#Overrated
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Elliot2(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

My first round is about 2-3 minutes.

Second round depends on how sexy and hot you are, I go about 15 minutes +

If you no hot, no expect my preeq to rise up after that first round.

first round, you can train your mind to last 7hrs and even more. As far as a man's kpola can rise and be strong, then there is no reason why he can't last. One may not be ability to command his thing to rise(due to health issues) but withholding cum and lasting long is entirely a thing of the man. Master the art and you will last very long.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by smallsmall: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! Even a woman who has never has sex before marriage knows when she is lot sexually satisfied. undecided

The delusion of the so-called good old days belonged only to men who believed themselves gods and deciders as far as their women were concerned. undecided

You doubt it? Ask a bunch of those old women who were virgins when they married you fathers and they will probably tell you how they longed for more but... many of them were forced to settle for less than what they desired all in the name of marriage. Some eventually regretting it as they were later abandon for another woman. undecided

You are just making wild and baseless assumptions here. Which Old Women be that?
Go and Read concluded researches about how Pre-Marital Sex affects satisfaction in a Marriage.

What you call "satisfaction" is relative and has a lot to do with 'where you are coming from".
Someone who has been sued to five rounds before marriage, will never be satisfied with a man who can only do two rounds because her sexual desires has been CONDITIONED over time.

Men are not gods and women are not goddess but one thing you cant argue about is that the marriages of those days dont collapse at whim and at short duration, like those of today: WHY?
Your Mothers were contented because like Eve in the Garden (before the temptation), never knew they were naked, they have never seen or wore a Cloth before then. undecided

Like it is said: What you dont know, wont hurt you.
Too much exposure to over-sex is what is riuning most marriages today and you can see the trend of young men using sex enhancement drugs here and there, trying to satisfy women who can NEVER be satisfied, just as they continue jumping from one prick to another. grin grin
Many of these men have died in the process
. undecided

Your arguments dont even make sense: If a Women was forced to stay in a marriage (assuming so) and later abandoned, is she not then free of the so-called bondage? shocked
If you are talking about Polygamy, that is another story because no less than 99% of living things have their Male being Polygamous so HomoSapiens wont be an exception.
Monogamy was a |creation of situation" in England, to solve inheritance issues, it is not even Biblical afteral, all the notable Men f God in the Bible, were Polygamous, l mean Men that see God eye to eye or communicated with Him directly.
Women nowaday are only brandishing it due to excessive Greed and the need to control their husbands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2021
smallsmall:
You are just making wild and baseless assumptions here. Which Old Women be that?
Go and Read concluded researches about how Pre-Marital Sex affects satisfaction in a Marriage..
Kindly provide me with a link to one of them reputable research works which you claim suggest that sexual satisfaction is not relative but dependent on a person's premarital sexual history. undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by smallsmall: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Google is free o and available to everyone.
Use it.
I am late for Bed right now. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Natebobo2010: 1:22am On Sep 08, 2021
See the reasons why men are dieing earlier than women.
All the mental illness and stress the man is going through woman come out to say her problems is sex.
If any woman tell me HARDER HARDER HADER during sex i will just come down and go my own way before I die untop of you
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Blackdisciple(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2021
DigiPerson:

Even with the 40s na soldier come out ooo...
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Natebobo2010: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2021
See the reasons why men are dieing earlier than women.
All the mental illness and stress the man is going through woman come out to say her problems is sex.
If any woman tell me HARDER HARDER HADER during sex i will just come down and go my own way before I die untop of you.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Sep 08, 2021
smallsmall:
Google is free o and available to everyone.
Use it.
I am late for Bed right now. undecided
Oh! Google no show me anything wey you claim ooo! undecided

That na why I quickly say make I ask you to post the link make I see this wonder of research wey you been dey mention. I look forward to reading about this ground breaking research you spoke of. undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by GAJIT: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2021
And here I am my girlfriend complains that I don't cum on time. And she thinks I am having some medical issues or may be it's because of the condom.
And yet she was into a relationship before I met her. I don't know if her former boyfriend is just 2 minutes man, or may be I am the problem.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by showafrica(m): 3:38am On Sep 08, 2021
DigiPerson:

The man try... A good pounder will hit the pot 120 times in 2 minutes. That is, 2 pounds per second, that should be enough. The major problem na this insatiable boreholes.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Sep 08, 2021
showafrica:
The man try... A good pounder will hit the pot 120 times in 2 minutes. That is, 2 pounds per second, that should be enough. The major problem na this insatiable boreholes.
Na 1 pound per second.... ordinary primary school math, e fail am... but im get mouth to dey yab others! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by showafrica(m): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na 1 pound per second.... ordinary primary school math, e fail am... but im get mouth to dey yab others! undecided

No 2 pounds per second. I don monitor am before, if you are a good pounder, you will pound twice per second especially doggy.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Teflon7: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2021
fergie0o1:
Housewife seeks divorce says husband lasts only 2 minutes in bed, shout at night daily

Daily Post
Why do you want to divorce him? Is marriage not for better for worse
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2021
showafrica:
No 2 pounds per second. I don monitor am before, if you are a good pounder, you will pound twice per second especially doggy.
See this one! The woman talk say she no want 2 minute man, you dey here dey count pounds her second... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.