Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri (68045 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend / Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

The audio is a very dirty one. The kpokpogarri dude has butter for brains.

Just listened to it. Seems the guy planned this day. Why else would someone record their partner in such state? I wish Tonto love and light. She desperately wants to be loved, but she needs to fix herself. She can’t keep forming King on IG, something is very wrong somewhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omoh see Tonto when they form hard woman they beg man. If not for the leaked audio, who would believe such a thing?
Moral Lesson: No matter how hard a woman tries to be there this is still a guy out there with her mumu button. None let woman use you catch cruise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by subcbouy: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
She never knows her problem until it's too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by zinaunreal(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
dsocioemmy:
Social media is the new family meeting and gathering where we listen to both sides each day. But this woman own na season film grin

Try get a life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Just listened to it. Seems the guy planned this day. Why else would someone record their partner in such a state? I wish Tonto love and light. She desperately wants to be loved, but she needs to fix herself. She can’t keep forming King on IG, something is very wrong somewhere.

She is desperate not because she wants to fall in love but seeing her ex-husband happy she wants to show people she is happy as well.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by emmadothings(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ashawao red hole service

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Simdyofficial(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Forming strong lady on social media, and begging on secret
begging someone doesn't make u weak rather it makes one stronger. For tonto to come out and not deny it that she once begged him, she just earned my respect more.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by bentenny(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
PAWG:
When you see people calling God and Jesus into these kind of matters, just know they’re trying to manipulate you
True grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
humilitypays:
We will not rest until we convert all Nigerian feminists to Nuns and Lesbians shocked

Anything special about a Nigerian man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Sanchez01: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Just listened to it. Seems the guy planned this day. Why else would someone record their partner in such state? I wish Tonto love and light. She desperately wants to be loved, but she needs to fix herself. She can’t keep forming King on IG, something is very wrong somewhere.
He did. He foresaw their break up faster than it happened. Tonto is an expressive being. Her type of person MUST show the world she is love with someone and happy.

I agree. Tonto has deep seated issues. I don't want to attribute them to the cigarettes or alcohol. She needs to see a therapist or psychologist as soon as possible. How she flips from being the gentle, Bible quoting church girl, to someone who acts like she is possessed in the next minute needs to be checked.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by simplesearch: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Living contrary to God's word and mentioning Jesus in same piece as though they can be accessed differently, bothers my thought. How can you live your life the way you feel like without any recourse or regard for the God and Spirit control, but as soon as you run into problem you start preaching the gospel. This generation seems to be producing a lot of dysfunctional beings, I mean those that'll be speaking in tongue and singing gospel song while engaged in the act of fornication, some are even preaching the gospel in hell. What a way to waste ones life, pretending to be who you are not instead of genuinely repenting of your pernicious ways and turning over the lid of your life for the HolySpirit control.

2 Peter 2:2
And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Justbehave(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
begging someone doesn't make u weak rather it makes one stronger. For tonto to come out and not deny it that she once begged him, she just earned my respect more.
This only implies that you ladies can't do without preak.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by lucianohase(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
God saved you, imagine! Churchill be like, "I have always known that this wicked girl won't last in marriage".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by dsocioemmy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
zinaunreal:

Try get a life

Okay grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by jesustheissue: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
I knew it would be only a matter of weeks before we got to this part of the SCRIPT in this relationship
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by 77star: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
Season film loro yi o embarassed , see why private life is the best sad angry The guy is a real gigolo and kid undecided kpokipoki or what is his name grin grin he is just a mumu! Both of them are like two parallel lines, eni ti o n wa ifa , o n wa ofo, learn from Toyin she kept her relationship secret till she gave birth. Anything she does Instagram straight embarassed embarassed even if she dey toilet, people must know, haba! If na your village people, she should learn from this. People don't destroy what they don't know.
Bola o seun gan ni o
oro nla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Adakintroy: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
The illiteracy of the black man was to discontinue with its own culture in favour of the white man. Somehow we convince ourselves that our culture hold no utility whatsoever. So now here we stand.

The parents use to settle dispute of marriage because it was more or less a family tie. But we say the culture was too backward. See how bad we are struggling. Many will stubble like this to the finish line.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by RenaissanceGuy: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's very obvious this woman does not know what it means to be saved by Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Josywhyte: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
This girl or lady or woman should just remain single instead of messing herself up and down with different men. Heartbreak no dey tire you? Haba! Na u be the only celeb we get for naija?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by tnerro1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hope she is not into drugs, don’t want to hear overdose story oooo

The way this guy dey go so, he will soon release their sex tape

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by DansuKID: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Alright
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
For how long would this Rubbish continue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Jdbrasco2: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Forming strong lady on social media, and begging on secret
That's how they are but their stupid feminist followers will be talking their words very seriously.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ifycelebrity(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hahaha I like this woman swag no retreat no surrender, this is what we call strong head.
hahahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Andrewkinggg: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
She ended with "jesus saved me" to sound like she is religiously conscious. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ifycelebrity(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
dsocioemmy:
Social media is the new family meeting and gathering where we listen to both sides each day. But this woman own na season film grin
Lolzzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

He did. He foresaw their break up faster than it happened. Tonto is an expressive being. Her type of person MUST show the world she is love with someone and happy.

I agree. Tonto has deep seated issues. I don't want to attribute them to the cigarettes or alcohol. She needs to see a therapist or psychologist as soon as possible. How she flips from being the gentle, Bible quoting church girl, to someone who acts like she is possessed in the next minute needs to be checked.

I can’t believe they were only 3 months together and she took him to her kid’s school to play daddy. What the hell is wrong with Tonto? How old is she again? Gosh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ifycelebrity(f): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
symbianDON:
kpokpogri......the name that has never ceased to amuse me grin grin grin sounds like the short form for kpokpo garri
lolz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ifycelebrity(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t believe they were only 3 months together and she took him to her kid’s school to play daddy. What the hell is wrong with Tonto? How old is she again? Gosh!
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by Kingcalls: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

But u cheered on when his own recorded call went viral... and he said it was tonto that circulated it..... men are wiser now... I pity women as men don change am for una....una go get sense by force

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri by ifycelebrity(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Innobee99:
Are u looking for the meaning of Confusion?

Just meet Tonto
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.