Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? (6536 Views)

Please Which Good Phone Can I Buy At 15,000 / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by seunfly: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
My present phone Realme x2 pro has screen problem and I need a new phone ASAP pending the time d screen will arrive for fixing.

Pls I want people to suggest the best phone that falls within a budget of 250k for me.
This are my considerations.
1) Camera quality. I like phones with very good picture quality.
2) Hardware. Hardware is very important to me especially processor, I deal with graphics and I do many heavy graphics intense work on my phone. Presently my wife phone is giving headache because it bearly keeps up with the little graphics I'm using her phone to do but my realme x2 pro handles those things with ease.
3) battery capacity, It is very important because I makes call alot and I also use graphics intense apps like I stated earlier.

Phone guru, kindly suggest any phone that meets my specs at this price range.
Modified[i][/i]

seunfly: 12:58pm
Finally, I narrowed my choice down to this following

Poco F3 for short term remedy
Google pixel 4xl
or I add money to buy S21 ultra US used I saw on offer up page in technology section.

copy SunshineHQ, Meister, shedy03, skywalker240

Modified

Finally I went for samsung s 21 ultra.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Corroro: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
You can get the Phantom X for less

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by olaideslex(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Get Samsung s21
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buy the satellite walkie talkie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by AmadorSays: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
You can get the Phantom X for about 228k

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by arthurwillia(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Android or iPhone op? Seunfly
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SunshineHQ(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2021
skywalker240 come, these guys no get shame o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SunshineHQ(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2021
since u didnt mention anything about software and screen type, look up mi 10t pro or s20 fe

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Teeboy2300(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Pixel 5
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by seunfly: 2:10am On Sep 08, 2021
arthurwillia:
Android or iPhone op? Seunfly
Andriod.
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by seunfly: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2021
olaideslex:
Get Samsung s21

Can I get it within such price range?
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by seunfly: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2021
SunshineHQ:
since u didnt mention anything about software and screen type, look up mi 10t pro or s20 fe
thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by seunfly: 2:17am On Sep 08, 2021
AmadorSays:
You can get the Phantom X for about 228k

Corroro:
You can get the Phantom X for less

Nah, I will be shooting myself in the foot, it will hang on me because of what I normally use my phone for.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by skywalker240(m): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2021
seunfly:

Nah, I will be shooting myself in the foot, it will hang on me because of what I normally use my phone for.
Ignore them, they are hungry marketers, infact they know nothing about phones, its obvious they are tech illiterates.

you kept hitting on graphics and resource demanding apps and hardware durability, but because of the

"man must wack" mentality, they kept shouting potom x, their tech illiterate brain coupled their "anywhere belle face" hungry marketing beleives thats the only way to put food on the table.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by skywalker240(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2021
SunshineHQ:
skywalker240 come, these guys no get shame o grin
I don see them, shameless mofos already marketing that rubbish phatom x,

phatom x phatom dia yansh get big hole. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by arthurwillia(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2021
seunfly:

Andriod.

Ok s21 if your money carry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SimeonOTC(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2021
O.p go for any xiaomi product with almond screen
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Meister(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Realme X2 pro uses SD 855+ so you need at least an SD 865 device, I'll suggest

Samsung S21 if possible or any of the S20 series

Mi 10T pro

Poco F2 pro

Any of the OnePlus 8 series

Poco F3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SunshineHQ(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2021
skywalker240:

I don see them, shameless mofos already marketing that rubbish phatom x,

phatom x phatom dia yansh get big hole. grin
big phat x with clear selfiegrin
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SunshineHQ(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Meister:
Realme X2 pro uses SD 855+ so you need at least an SD 865 device, I'll suggest

Samsung S21 if possible or any of the S20 series

Mi 10T pro

Poco F2 pro

Any of the OnePlus 8 series

Poco F3

bro, poco f3 on jumia na die atm
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Meister(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2021
SunshineHQ:
bro, poco f3 on jumia na die atm

Sellers have it around

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SunshineHQ(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Meister:

Sellers have it around
on nl abi? i will inform my guy
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by FryMosquito: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2021
seunfly:
My present phone Realme x2 pro has screen problem and I need a new phone ASAP pending the time d screen will arrive for fixing.

Pls I want people's to suggest the best phone that falls within a budget of 250k for me.
2) Hardware. Hardware is very important to me especially processor, I deal with graphics and I do many heavy graphics intense work on my phone. Presently my wife phone is giving headache because it bearly keeps up with the little graphics I'm using her phone to do but my realme x2 pro handles those things with ease.
3) battery capacity, It is very important because I makes call alot and I also use graphics intense apps like I stated earlier.

Glance the link below and look for this Xiaomi products (Poco-f3 or MI 10T).. They do pay on delivery POD.. Remember to cover spaces on the link

www. konga. com/merchant/wholesale-phones?brand=Xiaomi&sort=asc&page=1
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by horlahwaley(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2021
I will suggest you go for any samsung with sd variant. S20fe, s20 or s21
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Meister(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2021
SunshineHQ:
on nl abi? i will inform my guy

Yeah, I think Frankyvall has it coming in
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Bwltech(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2021
seunfly:

Pls I want people's to suggest the best phone that falls within a budget of 250k for me.

I have Samsung s21+ 256gb double sim....call me make we talk well
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Walkee: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2021
seunfly:

add money and collect my iPhone 11 pro. I want to buy 12 Pro
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by Yourfav: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Only phantomx came to mind, for heavy users tho
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by SunshineHQ(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yourfav:
Only phantomx came to mind, for heavy users tho
u didnt see where he mentioned good hareware and qualities pictures?
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by DropsMic(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iphone 11
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by paduzman: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
The Phantom X goes for about 228,000
Re: What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pretty much any device with the SD865 and SD870 SoC will do for your budget like the Samsung S20s, OnePlus 8 series, recent Xiaomi Poco F and X series...

Camera-wise, based off experience, the Samsung S20 and OnePlus 8 are ok

Software, OnePlus keeping it close to stock android, Samsung OneUI is good, dunno much on the state of MiUI

The SD888 got some serious thermal issues, unless you buying a gaming device (cooling fans and stuff), you won't really enjoy it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 / Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone / Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank: Premium Yet Affordable Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.