Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64807 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by mightyhaze: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2021
ityP:

Even God allowed his most priced treasure, Jesus to be tested. He also allowed Job, whom he love so much, to be tested. That is someone who is perfect and can read hearts o. I don't have such capabilities. It's only through tests I can know for real, who is who. The fact say you never catch your wife cheating, no mean say she no dey do am
lol.. 1, I no be God

2, I never enjoy the company of my sweet Intelligent and resourceful wife finish na to send her go ridiculous testing.. hahaha

Remember say our Lord Jesus told us to pray thus... Lead us not into temptation.. u know why ? Cos anything fit happen.. human psyche dey change.. hitherto impregnable defences dey crack under constant pressure..

Even me when be man,I dey avoid tempting situations,how much more to willingly send woman dat Kain message

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nice one from Tega and her husband AJ.

We Nigerians MUST LEARN to mind our business!!

This couple know Themselves better dan we all do. So if they want to reconcile, critics should BACK OFF and go Tend to their Business!!
Marriage is very Deep! Marriage is not EPL, or Zeeworld where you just watch and analyse!!
Plenty things dey inside!
You NEVER KNOW what those in it are Passing thru!!
To all Criticizing, TAKE A CHILL PILL N LEAVE DEM ALONE! They are Adults, for Fs sake! undecided sad
Are you telling us that our traditional culture that abhors adultery and punish the culprits are mistaken. Are you also telling us that God that specifically wrote adultery as part of the 10 commandments was mistaken?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2021
wirinet:

It goes beyond paracetamol for someone's headache. The show was to reflect the average Nigerian character and project the image of Nigerians to the whole world. We have enough negative image, projecting us as being adultrous should not be one of them.

Unfortunately, Bad News Make Bigger news!!

Otherwise, the BBN Show has its own Positive news!

As per morals, the Whites and other African countries are not better dan us!!
Even in BBA doz days, once or twice, there are Fcvkkings! smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
so u go allow ur wife to go bbn just to see her best or worst?
. Read my post again. It wasn't BBN that make that girl what she is but that character is in her.

To be candid with you, there are certain things, places, and persons, I won't relate with. My girl knows the LINES she can't cross. We have set that boundary. If she like showbiz, she can be a part of that show even when I believe showbiz are for lazy brains unless you do it outside your profession ( for popularity).
One time I was with my homies, we argue about tattoos, I told them I won't take it for any amount. Someone heard it and offer a cheque of good cash. I refuse it, today that man sees me as a son. Know who you are, develop a principled life with a sound character, it will take you far.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Make i just dey observe

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2021
R I p to dat man if na my tribe , because we forbid am , you cannot even shake hand with married woman, not to talk of doing something together with sadher,
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Unfortunately, Bad News Make Bigger news!!

Otherwise, the BBN Show has its own Positive news!

As per morals, the Whites and other African countries are not better dan us!!
Even in BBA doz days, once or twice, there are Fcvkkings! smiley

Believe me the whites and other African countries are better than us. No other country and I repeat no other country will condone and try and rationalize open display of adultery on TV. Even the US and Western Europe that is very liberal in terms of sex and sexuality would not condone open display of adultery.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by ghidhehorn(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2021
BBNaija's Tega and her husband hug and kiss for the first time after her eviction (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_OQg-CnvY
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by edoairways: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.
Those nonsense is now vague.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by emmyileri(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2021
You see how abnormalities is becoming normal in our time. The end is near
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by lexy2014: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2021
newsliveth:
TEGA'S HUSBAND FORGIVES HIS
WIFE. He just surprised her at the hotel · This is
loooooooove. I think he made the best decision. No
one is perfect. What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTiLyi7JvCg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKbg7QWtQIc

Who is videoing it?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by lexy2014: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2021
emmyileri:
You see how abnormalities is becoming normal in our time. The end is near

As far as many Nigerians are concerned at d moment, bbn is Nigerias biggest and best achievement
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by edoairways: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021
wirinet:

Are you telling us that our traditional culture that abhors adultery and punish the culprits are mistaken. Are you also telling us that God that specifically wrote adultery as part of the 10 commandments was mistaken?
You are quick to point out adultery because it is a woman. God who condemned adultery also shows mercy to those who repent.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021
he without sin should cast the first stone
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by lexy2014: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided

U are right he is really a pussy ass nigga. Why did he allow his wife go for bbn in d first place?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Miracle2020: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2021
This man deserves nothing but death.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Solofresh2: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Na them Sabi
I don't know how a man will open his two eyes only to allow his wife to go for a show like BBN
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2021
I feel like crying right now
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by GreenDee(f): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2021
what kind of smelling gist is this, a lady commits adultery instead of her to be rebuked she is forgiven.what will this teach the younger generation?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Maj196(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2021
God punish you guy!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Baselm: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2021
This is the easy part. The other hard part is when she gets home and start behaving strangely, withdrawing and showing fake sadness, the guy will be expected to be showing her all the love as an understanding man.

It's all emotional blackmail. Ladies will misbehave and still want to be treated like the victim
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2021
No sin is too big to be forgiven. Learn to forgive one another

Matthew 6:14. For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly father will also forgive you.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by mystical109(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2021
elantraceey:

You watch too many nollywood movies.
It's not Nollywood madam
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by emmykk(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.

Try this in isoko land 5secs after eating her food death will start ringing
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Ogunsay: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Future problem, isorite.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by emmyileri(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2021
lexy2014:

As far as many Nigerians are concerned at d moment, bbn is Nigerias biggest and best achievement
You know what baffles me most, the government who claims to be religious never banned it because it's generating billions for them. With no control over these things our children need God's grace to survive in this dying world
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Alex80s(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Adultery is not an abomination in that region/State. Quote me!!!!.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2021
punisha:
I actually know a man who sends his wife out to fvck men so they have food at their table...

Who knows, we could all be here vexing not knowing that this is one of those cases they r in an open marriage and fvck whomever they like.

You could be right as I don't see why he should have allowed her to go for the show in the first instance. Of all shows, BBNaija isn't one to send a married woman to. Also, he claims his wife isn't the type of person who should have done that and that he instead was a cheat in the marriage, why will a decent wife go for this show in the first place? There is more to it and I think you could be right in your analogy.

Ensuring you wife explore her talent, get the money or grow is not done through a show we all know is full of immoralities. It should have been done through other means.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by tundey4all(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by sixtus3606(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2021
newsliveth:
TEGA'S HUSBAND FORGIVES HIS
WIFE. He just surprised her at the hotel · This is
loooooooove. I think he made the best decision. No
one is perfect. What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTiLyi7JvCg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs3c_Ox3Z6k

His cup of tea.
Her cup of tea.
Third cup of tea!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by lexy2014: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2021
emmyileri:

You know what baffles me most, the government who claims to be religious never banned it because it's generating billions for them. With no control over these things our children need God's grace to survive in this dying world

Yeah. Here we are celebrating a married woman having fun with another man on national tv. We have really lost it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.