Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) (55299 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Horokrox:
An obvious example is Saphiere lipsrsealed

That one is full of bitterness against men. I doubt she can be tamed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by sehin79(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2021
helen of troy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Ashirioluwa: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2021
This lady is not mentally ok

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by lexy2014: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Goldbw122:

She know how to make up properly.

is that ur definition of beauty?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by noweakness: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
KrystalKitty:
If she did not bring this out herself, she should sue whoever did.
over threat to human life which she made?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Botking: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lollittaa:

stale. The words of insecure men

The true is always bitter

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by iconnecta(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Botking:

Beautiful lady are always full of pride, that's why demons take over them easily

So beware of a prideful lady

their character are easily damage and corrupted due to too much attentions from highest bidder.
they end up being wiled.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by buJu234: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
yet with all these truths.. one so-called Georgina Onoha is calling Mr Kpokpogri a bad guy sharing this information with the world?

so for showing the truth to the world.. that proves what all of us have been saying ever since that Churchill was innocent and that Tonto needs psychological help...

Yet the so-called Georgina Onoha is bad-mouthing Mr. Kpokpogri??

haba its not fair naaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by PenpalOso: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Following this revelation, Churchill should literally build a church on the hill for daily thanksgivings to his chi for saving him from this hideous Feminazi Lilith masquerading as a born again Christian.
I fear who no fear this bend down piss gender.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by barcaboi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please don’t let us add lies. The drama from her first marriage was from her alone. Churchill didn’t reply. She practically dragged him. This new guy is petty AF and I’m enjoying it. She’d have done worse

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Maryann97: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Annie Idibia cries out that she's done as 2face flees to America to be with Pero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a55gvBRq6M8
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by RPirez: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Botking:
Una done come again

Why does negroid women always so prideful about their beauty?.
I guess most of them have not travel out to witness how Caucasian and Mongoloid are so hot like fire.

Landlord travel and see.

You can say that once again... The very few beautiful ones in Nigeria tend to use their beauty to cash out of poverty. They act like they're above everyone meanwhile 8 out of every westerner (Black or white) are way more beautiful compared to them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by thunderbabs: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto is beautiful, fine. But very very toxic for any sane man. She deserves tough handlers.

With all those thoughts coming out in words from her shows she could possibly carry it out with an unfortunate man victim.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by lookingfly: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Sincerely,,,, we need to be watchful & prayerful.
I de tells you.....ladies can be cunning.........why should someone get married to what will kill him!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Carparts888(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brother, you no be indomine generation as u sabi KARISHIKA grin
Commentor:
God, save us from Karashika.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by buJu234: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Maryann97:
Annie Idibia cries out that she's done as 2face flees to America to be with Pero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a55gvBRq6M8

here comes another one that one to kill our Tubaba
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by KingDamzzy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
I wonder how Don Jazzy coped when he was dating Tonto Dike just after she won Next Movie Star

The woman is super toxic. Her mumu fans that have been defending and rebranding her as one saint and pastor now can cover their faces in shame.

This Kpokpogri guy swerved a pothole.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
And all the women are backing her up on kpopko matter...
What did mosquehill abi na Churchill do her, now that she don jam her type she was crying and begging....

Ok , my take be say all this rubbish married some people are doing wil not scare me when I wan to marry too ooo ehehhh...
from Anie 2baba to wazobia nedu, to Tonto dike, to Tega bbn to DNA test to all of them thy can't scare me off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by caandi: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
One thing I’ve learned for sure is that she’s dangerous

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by Afritop(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Recorded broadcast from a witch shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by MrMacinterchi1: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Commentor:
God, save us from Karashika.
Amen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by KrystalKitty: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2021
noweakness:
over threat to human life which she made?

OK now I see your point. I was only caring about her before. If it was a man, I would be happy the audio was revealed and I would want Tonto to be careful ...

Sorry, I was selfishly thinking of my gender alone and didn't reason about the wrong thing she did.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) by NaBanga: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2021
God made us all different. One person's temperament is not another's. We should all deal with who we can deal with. People like Tonto do not respond well to therapy and medication. It's just who she is. Anyone who dares to approach her should do so with caution, because they have been warned. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.