Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. (42662 Views)

2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Good evening. When I went to buy this car, I went with a mechanic and he told me all is good. Same him is fixing my car now. Please any mechanic suggestion? As I am currently in lagos.
ur mechanic did you wrong. He was paid…. Anyways i have a mechanic you will not leave because he is that good and will never over bill you or do guess work. Let me know if you will need to use him. I’m in Lagos too so yea…. My mechanic is in Lagos.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Karleb(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rocktation:

You saucy pass am...why e shock you? Ntoin. Not everybody will allow you to climb their head and thank you for it. Which kain kweshion be that? Someone is frustrated and is asking for help and all you can do is guilt trip her. She answer you well.
Life always easy? If no, drink sniper nau. Maybe then, you'll ask yourself, "when I no come life, I die?" Mscheww.

Look at this one. You wan die put untop another woman problem.

Whatever postulations you have in your post is gibberish.

Considering how hopeless the the title of the thread is, the best advice is for the woman to let her car be at least for the time being to allow her think straight. No car is worth anyone's happiness.

Next time, learn how to not reply out of frustration

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mskrisx(f): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

U didn't respond to my Q earlier.

What brand n year?
Thermostat present?
Or fan on Direct?
Fan working n rotation direction normal [Suction method]?
Double cell?

Hi good evening. Sorry I have been in a meeting with my Boss. I come on and off to read comments but I can’t really type.

So here;
Toyota
Yes
No
Double cell ? No. Single cell for now.
Please id respond to further messages. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mskrisx(f): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rocktation:

You saucy pass am...why e shock you? Ntoin. Not everybody will allow you to climb their head and thank you for it. Which kain kweshion be that? Someone is frustrated and is asking for help and all you can do is guilt trip her. She answer you well.
Life always easy? If no, drink sniper nau. Maybe then, you'll ask yourself, "when I no come life, I die?" Mscheww.

Rocky, nne died laughing. Sniper? grin grin grin grin grin Chaiii. You know this country nau. Envy everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by jibrilELsudan: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
THE CYLINDER HEAD IS CRACKED THATS WHY IT KEEPS OVER HEATING AND BURNING THE GASKET.

THAT'S THE REASON THE CAR HAS A HARD START CAUSE THE COMPRESSION IS LOW. DO A PRESSURE TEST AND WATER LEAK TEST.

THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE CAR TO YOU KNEW THIS THATS THE REASON THE CAR WAS SOLD.

BUY THE CYLINDER HEAD (TOP ENGINE \ HALF ENGINE) AND IT WILL BE FINE.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by wizbobo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by wizbobo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
nedekid:
Pls don't make your fan permanent as adviced above. It could cause other problems.
If you are around akowonjo/Egbeda axis, I could give you a good Japanese car mechanic that will fix your car at minimal reasonable cost. Ie your burnt gasket.
As per overheating, if it concerns your radiator, forget it. Simple matter. "Murphy Agbede" will take out that radiator, open the cells and clean it up. That car will work like new.
My sis pajero after all the rubbish by lekki mechanics and overheating still continued, I told her to send the car over. Sharp sharp overheating from radiator was fixed. 2 years later, still no issues.
Abeg drop him number
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mskrisx(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
ur mechanic did you wrong. He was paid…. Anyways i have a mechanic you will not leave because he is that good and will never over bill you or do guess work. Let me know if you will need to use him. I’m in Lagos too so yea…. My mechanic is in Lagos.

Hi bro. Ok please can I have his contact?
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Rocktation(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Rocky, nne died laughing. Sniper? grin grin grin grin grin Chaiii. You know this country nau. Envy everywhere.

No mind the tool, he was even still showing his childishness when he quoted me. I just decided to forgive am because I be mod. Otherwise, him type na I de like give double hit combo grin

Nwanne, enjoy your money jare...
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Stubborn82: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Please I bought my car about a month now. (Toks)
As I was bringing it in, I didn’t know the car was overheating and it burnt my gasket. I fixed it in agony.
Now just today, after parking it for 9 days I called the mechanic who told me I had to change the 4 coils, plugs and do a fresh servicing. I did all this and even bought two new gallons of coolant. Dear people, do you know that after an hour of all this, I tried to test drive , just along the way I noticed the car was over heating then I Tried to look for a little safe place And park. I opened my engine bay and noticed that gasket is burnt again! All my money down the drain! The stress, the agony, the everything. I’m so so sad! Trying really to be strong. Please people, what can I do? Now the car won’t start and I had to pay a towing van to tow it. Sorry about my grammar. My heart is just too heavy. Thanks. Any opinion is welcome.

I CAN BELT IT, YOU BOUGHT AN ACCIDENT CAR, ecu is holding the message that the problem has not been solve, first trace the cooling system of the car, fix the problem then scan the vehicle and clear off any errors pertaining overheating.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Mrtaye: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
As I was bringing it in, I didn’t know the car was overheating and it burnt my gasket. I fixed it in agony.
Now just today, after parking it for 9 days I called the mechanic who told me I had to change the 4 coils, plugs and do a fresh servicing. I did all this and even bought two new gallons of coolant. Dear people, do you know that after an hour of all this, I tried to test drive , just along the way I noticed the car was over heating then I Tried to look for a little safe place And park. I opened my engine bay and noticed that gasket is burnt again! All my money down the drain! The stress, the agony, the everything. I’m so so sad! Trying really to be strong. Please people, what can I do? Now the car won’t start and I had to pay a towing van to tow it. Sorry about my grammar. My heart is just too heavy. Thanks. Any opinion is welcome.
It's because you don't observe your dashboard icons from time to time cos before it gets to the stage of burning your gasket the radiator icon on your dashboard would have been red or blinking intermittently hence you park and let it cool off before moving
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by nedekid: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
wizbobo:

Abeg drop him number
1.Murphy "agbede" 08081366176 (for overheating ie radiator etc. Legs of the car also.
(He is at boundry road, shasha).

2. Jonah (mechanic to fix your burnt gasket). 08083586480, 08051099023

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by buygala(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Hi bro. Ok please can I have his contact?

How many mechanic u wan collect contact ?..

The way you are going, it appears that vehicle is destined for Owode...

The Gazzuzz guy who quoted u at the 1st page of this thread is more than capable of sorting out your car issues, as far as you can pay him ...

Too many cooks spoil the soup...use your head before you become a Camry parts seller

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by smasher1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.

To own a car is for people who earn well. I say that as someone who have used vehicles for several years. It's one of those things. But never give up. Until you get a better mechanic or buy a better vehicle.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Osezzua(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
nedekid:
Pls don't make your fan permanent as adviced above. It could cause other problems.
If you are around akowonjo/Egbeda axis, I could give you a good Japanese car mechanic that will fix your car at minimal reasonable cost. Ie your burnt gasket.
As per overheating, if it concerns your radiator, forget it. Simple matter. "Murphy Agbede" will take out that radiator, open the cells and clean it up. That car will work like new.
My sis pajero after all the rubbish by lekki mechanics and overheating still continued, I told her to send the car over. Sharp sharp overheating from radiator was fixed. 2 years later, still no issues.

Please I need a good mechanic around Akuwonjo/egbeda axis. Very urgent.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by The5DME(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Karleb:

Look at this one. You wan die put untop another woman problem.

Whatever postulations you have in your post is gibberish.

Considering how hopeless the the title of the thread is, the best advice is for the woman to let her car be at least for the time being to allow her think straight. No car is worth anyone's happiness.

Next time, learn how to not reply out of frustration
u go collect ban now
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Hello Frozen. I’m currently on the island.
Ohh dear, just ask your neighbors, they may recommend a good mechanic for you
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Igbudu8: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:

Good evening. When I went to buy this car, I went with a mechanic and he told me all is good. Same him is fixing my car now. Please any mechanic suggestion? As I am currently in lagos.
I have a good and sound mechanic who will fix it back to normal and the issues will be over.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by UncutSk(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
mrphysics:

IF you have experience with car you should know you can be a victim too. I bought mine and I did all verification you can think of. Everything was green, no issue. I did two VIN check, one with picture and the other without. Nothing was tampered with. I used Engine Scanner to check and nothing showed (Didn't know this could be blocked), a mechanic verified before payment was made.

But what you don't know is that the issues I have experienced is twice worst than what Mskrisx is currently experiencing.
tell me more
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by UncutSk(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
nosiebaba:

If you value thermostat in the tropics more than you value your engine, no wahala.
. lol
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Twob: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.

If there is no leakage within the system, I will advise that you change or check the following:
*Thermostat (if stock closed, there'll be overheating)
*Radiator (may be blocked)
*Cooling fan
*Temperature sensor
*Water pump
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
buygala:

How many mechanic u wan collect contact ?..

The way you are going, it appears that vehicle is destined for Owode...

The Gazzuzz guy who quoted u at the 1st page of this thread is more than capable of sorting out your car issues, as far as you can pay him ...

Too many cooks spoil the soup...use your head before you become a Camry parts seller
Guy no kill me with laugh
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by habakukjss3: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.

Did u buy 250k car?
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by TBerg01: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
A car may over heat for many reasons. Of you have not addressed the cause the problem may persist. You have to check your radiator or change it, the fan and even your radiator cover plus the return. Ire e o

Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by TBerg01: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
A car may over heat for many reasons. If you have not addressed the cause the problem may persist. You have to check your radiator or change it, the fan and even your radiator cover plus the return. Ire e o

Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by shawnquest: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening everyone.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by shawnquest: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sounds like a Volkswagen car � .
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by FakeUnity: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
buygala:

A problematic car is worse than trekking..in fact, at some point you will get to start envying those trekking...

Let's just hope you haven't used your money to buy "village people".. if you have, I assure you that a short time from now, you will trek with a heavy heart when the car has demolished your bank accountgrin

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by adeeva06(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lmao. You no add oloshi somebody join. Suffering dey some people blood

Mskrisx:

Yes, I almost die.
I’d rather have a pregnant Wife than not being to afford any bride price at all.
Bro na MY CAR, and one good mechanic’s touch, everything bad will be history. ( that’s why I am soliciting opinions.

Na poor man say Guinness they sweet am when Andre Rosé Dey.

Thank you and happy trekking.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Kayharry(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
What kind of car and is it v6 or 4plug
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by nosiebaba(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
tirex:

This is wrong, i repeat, this is wrong. Leave your fan on the factory default and trace the source of the overheating instead. Radiator/Fan/coolant hoses/water can etc
It's not wrong. If Nigeria and Africa do researches to produce their own cars. Our designs will be based on our needs.
Re: My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
nosiebaba:

It's not wrong. If Nigeria and Africa do researches to produce their own cars. Our designs will be based on our needs.
It is wrong, thermostat doesn’t take its reading from the environment rather from the engine and acts accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) / The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV / If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.