Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cnn Talks Biafra And Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn Talks Biafra And Ipob (462 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Talks Biafra And Ipob by hammer567: 3:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Biafra separatist movement resurfaces in unlikely place
Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, has been crippled by multiple crises, including terrorism and unemployment. The country may now have another serious issue to deal with - separatism. It's an issue that has resurfaced and is being disseminated from the outside in. CNN's Stephanie Busari reports.Source: CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/09/07/nigeria-separatists-busari-intl-pkg-vpx.cnn

https://www.google.com/search?q=cnn+biafra&oq=cnn+biafra&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i324j0i22i30l3j69i60l2.4535j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Re: Cnn Talks Biafra And Ipob by ipobarethieves: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Re: Cnn Talks Biafra And Ipob by adefitim(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Hope it will yield positive results
Re: Cnn Talks Biafra And Ipob by AntiBMC(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Separation from the entity called Nigeria will save a lot of lives.

(1) (Reply)

Status, Uses, And Disadvantages Of The E-naira - Video / Backbone Of APC / Edo State Youths Block Road Against Politician Trying To Escape Bad Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.