Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud (2995 Views)

Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 5:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Ukanna Peter aka Rollsnjaguar with phone number 08104986503 is a scammer, fraud and cheat who sells bad refurbished phones and gadgets. He is very fraudulent in nature.

On August 22 2021, he advertised an LG v20 for sale. Link to thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6714157/lg-v20-sold-sold.

I bought this phone from this unarmed robber for 20,000 after pricing from 30k. I met him at Kola bus stop Alagbado after spending a fortune on transport. I tested the phone and everything seemed ok. Had I known comes at last.

On getting to my house, I connected my sim card and switched on the data. Boom... Phone started heating up like bread in an oven. The next day, the pics below is what I saw! Phone screen started going blank.

I called him immediately to inform him of what I am experiencing and his answer is that "This is business and phone was tested before payment".

Please beware before you deal with him on any transaction. Ukanna Peter aka Rollsnjaguar is a fraud, scam, scammer, fraudulent, cheat and deceitful deceiver.

N.B
Phone is now a forgotten melon disposed forever. Amount wasted both in transport and calls and phone payment was over 25k. E pain wella this period. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by airminem(f): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Noted
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by moriss33(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Sorry bro
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2021
moriss33:
Sorry bro

I feel so bad. I went to computer village and they told me that screen and fixing is 25k. You can imagine!!!

That means I bought the phone for 57k should I change... This scrab!
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2021
MikeMicheal

Crossroad1

oluwakayode25

Onyeka90210

ClitRaider

leesamyoung

Buuubu
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by ClitRaider: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2021
GentleChief:
MikeMicheal

Crossroad1

oluwakayode25

Onyeka90210

ClitRaider

leesamyoung

Buuubu

I'm on it!
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let me state clearly here that at NO point did I sell a phone with bad screen to this guy calling me out and tagging me a scammer.

How did I scam you, I advertised my phone which I no longer use. The phone was used personally by me. I even bought the phone from a nairalander here last year during lockdown.

I upgraded to samsung m51 and had no use of the LG V20, reason why I sold it.

Before I sold it, the battery don't stay long and to avoid complain from the buyer, I went to computer village and bought battery for N2,500.

Then I ended up selling the phone for N20,000 after several begging from this guy which he took more than 45mins to examine.

He removed the battery and insert sim card and made calls, browsed the phone to his satisfaction before payment.

The phone has never been repaired except the battery replacement.

If the screen had any issue I can never advertise it for sale and the buyer won't buy it.

This guy need to tell me what happened to the phone because that screen damage is NEVER from me.

I cannot take responsibility for something that never happened in my hand.

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
These images below was the working phone I sold to him which he tested to his satisfaction on the 22nd of August 2021.

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Onyeka90210(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
These images below was the working phone I sold to him which he tested to his satisfaction on the 22nd of August 2021.
Oh, okay
But did he actually reach out to you the day after purchase and did he send pictures of it.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Oh, okay
But did he actually reach out to you the day after purchase and did he send pictures of it.

He bought the phone on 22nd of August 2021 which was on a Sunday afternoon, then on the 27th of August 2021 He sent a screenshot of a damage screen.

Then followed by a phone call which lasted for over 15mins. I made it clear to him that I NEVER sold a phone with a bad screen to him.

Then today 8th of September he came here to call me a scammer.

I have a very good history on ecurrency thread where I do business and no one can point me as a scammer.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Onyeka90210(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:

He bought the phone on 22nd of August 2021 which was on a Sunday afternoon, then on the 27th of August 2021 He sent a screenshot of a damage screen.

Then followed by a phone call which lasted for over 15mins. I made it clear to him that I NEVER sold a phone with a bad screen to him.

Then today 8th of September he came here to call me a scammer.

I have a very good history on ecurrency thread where I do business and no one can point me as a scammer.
Okay, lot of contradictions here,
except O.P's "immediately" is 5 days, He made it sound like it was the next day.
Then again he said he put his sim card when he got home, and you said he put the sim card when you guys met and played with the phone for about 40mins.
So me sef I no know again.
We have to get the story straight, let’s await OPs reply
The matter get as e be.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by MikeMicheal(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
OP did you actually test the phone for about 45mins with your sim and even made call and browsed, with no fault detected before payment?

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Okay, lot of contradictions here, except O.P's "immediately" is 5 days He made it sound like it was the next day.
Then again he said he put his sim card when he got home, and you said he put the sim card when you guys met and played with the phone for about 40mins.
The matter get as e be.

He test the sim card with my personal sim. Ask him if am lying.

I removed my sim from my own phone and gave him which he insert into the LG V20 and confirm it working. He made call to test the mic and speaker.

He even on the data to confirm the 4G signal.
and you can't fix sim without powering the phone off and remove battery.
Which he did before payment.

We spent almost 1hr while he was testing everything.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Okay, lot of contradictions here,
except O.P's "immediately" is 5 days, He made it sound like it was the next day.
We have to get the story straight, let’s await OPs reply
The matter get as e be.

Look at the date on the screenshot below. Which was 27th of August that was the day he told me the screen is damaged.
Meanwhile he bought the phone on the 22nd of August.

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Seller is vindicated, his story adds up and his screenshots are proofs. Again it’s second hand, you tested to your satisfaction before payment, or did seller agree to a warranty? Or you want him to take liability for something that must have happened as a result of your carelessness? Take a chill and don’t give a dog a bad name, so it can go and hang it’s self.

7 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Onyeka90210(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
princeeze1:
Seller is vindicated, his story adds up and his screenshots are proofs. Again it’s second hand, you tested to your satisfaction before payment, or did seller agree to a warranty? Or you want him to take liability for something that must have happened as a result of your carelessness? Take a chill and don’t give a dog a bad name, so it can go and hang it’s self.
Exactly what I suspected, but we need OP to come and take down this topic.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Exactly what I suspected, but we need OP to come and take down this topic.

The guy is online avoiding this thread.

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Brother op sorry but you tested the phone before you dabbled into it

I think the seller has no issue

Pps don't label him a scammer

The phone might have screen issues before you bought it but it is on record that you tested it before you made payment

Sorry bro
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by WarriAproko: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2021
OP come clear ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Onyeka90210(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Please call on the mods to delete this defamation thread, everybody please report OPs post for defamation
Rule 7

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
The Op deserves no sorry. He is devious and wicked, bought a phone and it got damaged after over 5days, a phone he took nearly an hour to inspect its various aspects! next he wants to guilt trip the seller for his carelessness. It’s a clear cut blackmail and he is supposed to take down the thread and apologize for his insensitivity. Do you think he has not been viewing since yesterday, he is ashamed to comment because he was caught pants down, thank God seller was able to prove his case.
tolakush92:
Brother op sorry but you tested the phone before you dabbled into it

I think the seller has no issue

Pps don't label him a scammer

The phone might have screen issues before you bought it but it is on record that you tested it before you made payment

Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
Let me state clearly here that at NO point did I sell a phone with bad screen to this guy calling me out and tagging me a scammer.

How did I scam you, I advertised my phone which I no longer use. The phone was used personally by me. I even bought the phone from a nairalander here last year during lockdown.

I upgraded to samsung m51 and had no use of the LG V20, reason why I sold it.

Before I sold it, the battery don't stay long and to avoid complain from the buyer, I went to computer village and bought battery for[b] N2,500[/b].

Then I ended up selling the phone for N20,000 after several begging from this guy which he took more than 45mins to examine.

He removed the battery and insert sim card and made calls, browsed the phone to his satisfaction before payment.

The phone has never been repaired except the battery replacement.

If the screen had any issue I can never advertise it for sale and the buyer won't buy it.

This guy need to tell me what happened to the phone because that screen damage is NEVER from me.

I cannot take responsibility for something that never happened in my hand.

You must be a criminal to say I tested the phone for 45 minutes.

Am still on your case. Just watch out. You know what you did.

To those claiming this iddiot OP is vindicated, just ask yourselves how I can break a phone or damage and call him out just like that.

The phone is an over heating engine.

Even the day we tested it, I complained and the foool told me its normal LG temperature. When I now reached house and connected my sim card to on my 4G data... Boom. It overheated seriously.

Thats what damaged the screen.

Ask yourselves, if this phone fell to the ground or something, why did the screen not break? Why is it still as it was?
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
princeeze1:
The Op deserves no sorry. He is devious and wicked, bought a phone and it got damaged after over 5days, a phone he took nearly an hour to inspect its various aspects! next he wants to guilt trip the seller for his carelessness. It’s a clear cut blackmail and he is supposed to take down the thread and apologize for his insensitivity. Do you think he has not been viewing since yesterday, he is ashamed to comment because he was caught pants down, thank God seller was able to prove his case.

I pray for you today that you or your family member will experience scam and be called devious. Amen.

Just ask yourself, how do I become careless over a phone I just bought? Most of you dont know how these scams work till they are caught.

This was how the psalmz or psalms guy was duping people over the years till someone was bold enough to call him out.

So sir, unless you know what really happened, dont dabble mouth into what does not concern you before you sharr an eternal curse with this animal
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
one will buy a phone and within a short while, the screen will go blank and white. Something am 100% sure it didntdidnt fall to the ground or anything hit it.

I pray those of you supporting this evil deed will experience it one day.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by GentleChief: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
princeeze1:

You must be mentally unbalanced to use that word on me. Same way psalmz was claiming that a phone someone bought within 2 days sustained scratches out of carelessness!!!

Well done Mr Scratcher.

For the record, anything I use will remain neat even for the next 10 years. You Don't know me.

Rollsnjaguar sold me a refurbished bad phone... Get that into your thick skull.

So I will damage a phone and call him to blackmail him? How na? Can't you see that the phone is still intact!

The processor overheats like oven!

Please stop supporting the criminal. He knows what he did.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Firstly, I know neither you nor seller. But you brought an issue for resolution on a public forum, expect the public to chook mouth. You stated a complaint but ran off despite being online and the seller stated his own side of the story which adds up. You said you bought a phone on the 22nd, your complaints via whassap date clearly states 27th,(5 days), for a phone dat over heated and gave in immediately you got home put in sim and put on the data. You see, your timeline does not add up. And 5 days is a long time for a damage to occur and you were never on the dispute thread you created to dispute his version of events which adds up until now. My brother, sorry for your loss but we are not guided by emotions or sentiments, even if you go to law enforcement or court, your case lacks absolute substance. Check my username and see how we are giving it to psalmz hot hot. You know why? The Op was able to prove his case with compelling evidence that he was defrauded. And if truly he packaged a lemon for you, well sorry al the same.
GentleChief:

I pray for you today that you or your family member will experience scam and be called devious. Amen.

Just ask yourself, how do I become careless over a phone I just bought? Most of you dont know how these scams work till they are caught.

This was how the psalmz or psalms guy was duping people over the years till someone was bold enough to call him out.

So sir, unless you know what really happened, dont dabble mouth into what does not concern you before you sharr an eternal curse with this animal

3 Likes

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
GentleChief:

To those claiming this iddiot OP is vindicated, just ask yourselves how I can break a phone or damage and call him out just like that.

Even the day we tested it, I complained and the foool told me its normal LG temperature. When I now reached house and connected my sim card to on my 4G data... Boom. It overheated seriously.

Ask yourselves, if this phone fell to the ground or something, why did the screen not break? Why is it still as it was?

Answer this question below.
1. Did you ask for my sim card to test the phone.
2. Did you give me your sim eject tool to remove my sim from my Samsung M51 for you to test the LG V20.
3. Tell me how long we stood in front of that Access Bank at Kola bus stop.
4. Has the phone been opened before or repaired.
5. When you took it to computer village, did they tell you the phone has been opened or worked on before.
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
I take exception to your insults, who is mentally imbalanced, me or you who created a thread and ran away without proving your case? You want people to just support you based on emotions? Now that is mental imbalance. Like I said, check my username and see my comments on the psalmz fraud thread. The onus is on you to have proven your case by disputing his version of events with facts.
GentleChief:

You must be mentally unbalanced to use that word on me. Same way psalmz was claiming that a phone someone bought within 2 days sustained scratches out of carelessness!!!

Well done Mr Scratcher.

For the record, anything I use will remain neat even for the next 10 years. You Don't know me.

So I will damage a phone and call him to blackmail him? How na? Can't you see that the phone is still intact!

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
GentleChief:

Well done Mr Scratcher.

How did I refurbish the phone, did I sell the phone to you as brand new or UK used?

I sold the phone to you as Nigerian used, used personally by me. So how is that refurbish?
Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by chukwuibuipob: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
sad I give up.Same with that scammer Psalmz. sad. clitRaider sad sad u see wetin dey do us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud by chukwuibuipob: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin overheating grin grin.May God help us here sha
GentleChief:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starlight Blue Android 4 Tablet PC - $79.99 / Brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for sale / Fresh US Used Blackberry Q10 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.