Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) (21890 Views)

41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by anambraamaka: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2021
RichDad1:
Drug inmates, I hope chinedu, Eze, Chuba, and others are not affected ?

Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2021
anambraamaka:

Onye ara
Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by WriterX(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided they got so high that they were fired up

or

I guess the fire cracked them up

or

They got high on something hot

which is a more suitable pun for this?
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Double wàhálà for the drug inmate.
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Kajaard: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2021
A Nigerian prisoner might be amongst those that died in the prison from the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by cmecproblem(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Sometimes it's best to conveniently get rid of your unnecessary burden.
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Kajaard: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2021
WriterX:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided they got so high that they were fired up

or

I guess the fire cracked them up

or

They got high on something hot

which is a more suitable pun for this?

They got so high, they got fried cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Kajaard: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
south African?

no Nigerians?

tmksouth explain this cheesy

Why are you inviting that dude so it turns to a Nigeria-South Africa war of words again? What do you gain from this?

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Sirlins(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2021
If I should tell you that it's on purpose you will say am lying so let me just keep quiet
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2021
What a way to die
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Blackmen07: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
This is bitter-sweet considering the fact that IPOB terrorists miscreant drug lord sponsors are many there.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by strangest(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Something wey naija supposed plan for repentant BH
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Systematic killing of developers when they are developing prison..... Bad boy Indonesia
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
xpressionx:
Nawa o.
Roasting people to reduce prison population?

The developer are running out their food supply..... This is also a message to stop smuggling drugs into their country

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by TheGift: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Nigeria came to your mind because you are quick to run down your country with any slight opportunity. You are evening running her down for Indonesia that preferred to let prisoners burn instead of escape , because of some fancy body bags.

Why don’t you just relocate to Indonesia a country with one of the worst prisons in the entire world?
McDaav:
Allllrrrriiiigggghhhhttt

Why did Nigeria even come to my mind now?

Prisoners died from fire rage and they where stored in body bags and properly arranged taking to hospital with ambulance.

Our soldiers are killed by Bandits and they are stored on top each other, just in open pickup and packed them like forsaking criminals with their legs dangling from the back. undecided undecided

Chai, Nigeria still have long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2021
LeeSantos:
who else noticed the correction center is clean both in and out.

And my country senior them in everything.

Things to know about Indonesia
Religion 

86.70% Islam
10.72% Christianity
1.74% Hinduism
0.77% Buddhism
0.03% Confucianism
0.4% Folk/Other

world largest producer of Palmolive

GDP (PPP)
2021 estimate
• Total
Increase $3.507 trillion

Nigeria
GDP (PPP)
2021 estimate
• Total
$1.116 trillion[4] (25th)
• Per capita
$5,280 (129th)

Nigeria is the 12th largest producer of petroleum in the world, the 8th largest exporter, and has the 10th largest proven reserves. Petroleum plays a large role in the Nigerian economy, accounting for 40% of GDP and 80% of government earnings.

Terrorism:
Indonesia (less than 20%) vs Nigeria (over 100% than Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan combine grin grin grin)

Then travel to Indonesia to be one of their inmate there na

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2021
omoadeleye:

Then travel to Indonesia to be one of their inmate there na

What wrong with this one. U don't know where it pains u at the back of your brain. Ode oshe
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
LeeSantos:

What wrong with this one. U don't know where it pains u at the back of your brain. Ode oshe

Na you be oponu na. You are to your country and useless to yourself.

If not you won't be comparing everything you see in another country to your country.

Since you can not afford flight ticket to out of this country you can as well trek to Indonesia and go and be an inmate there, cause you like the prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by techWriter1: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Nawa fox
Roasting folks to reduction prison populace?
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by 9jaBloke: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Some def escaped
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Joromi1: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2021
How many Igbos are there? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Donykua: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Hope those our brothers wey sabi this kind business no dey among. I beg Oo!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2021
LeeSantos:
who else noticed the correction center is clean both in and out.

And my country senior them in everything.

Things to know about Indonesia
Religion 

86.70% Islam
10.72% Christianity
1.74% Hinduism
0.77% Buddhism
0.03% Confucianism
0.4% Folk/Other

world largest producer of Palmolive

GDP (PPP)
2021 estimate
• Total
Increase $3.507 trillion

Nigeria
GDP (PPP)
2021 estimate
• Total
$1.116 trillion[4] (25th)
• Per capita
$5,280 (129th)

Nigeria is the 12th largest producer of petroleum in the world, the 8th largest exporter, and has the 10th largest proven reserves. Petroleum plays a large role in the Nigerian economy, accounting for 40% of GDP and 80% of government earnings.

Terrorism:
Indonesia (less than 20%) vs Nigeria (over 100% than Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan combine grin grin grin)

Aje......

nice write up man
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
omoadeleye:

Na you be oponu na. You are to your country and useless to yourself.

If not you won't be comparing everything you see in another country to your country.

Since you can not afford flight ticket to out of this country you can as well trek to Indonesia and go and be an inmate there, cause you like the prison.
What's this one saying. Ogbeni shift to one side. U don't have sense.
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by WriterX(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Kajaard:

They got so high, they got fried cheesy

i ring bell for you sir, e enter wella grin
Re: Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) by sinola(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
It is a lie. I'm sure it is a calculated attempt to exterminate those inmates. Their president, Duterte hates drug barons with passion and he can do anything to ruthlessly deal with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" / Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.