Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection (50327 Views)

Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Brownzola(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sorry about your issue. Low sperm count or weak erection is a common issue and many things can be the cause. But it's an issue that the solution is always available. If you will believe, you can take your time to chat me up or call me on (zero seven zero thirty five zero seven nineteen seventy one) so that I can actually help you with available solution which is tested and proven to be potent. Pls. be serious and no spamming. Your health is your greatest wealth.

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Kfady: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Try to do the following laboratory investigations, Seminal fluid analysis and mcs,urine microscopy,culture and sensitivity,urethral swab mcs this will help identify if there is any bacteria or fungi Infection in your system and rule out possible Azoospermia or Oligospermia.lastly u can do ursef a favour by checking your testosterone level.if there is any pathology then treat appropriately through a certified personel
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by 95seun(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
CR777:

I don't have time to exchange words with masturbators.

There are two types of people in this world. Masturbators and those who lie about masturbating.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Torylanez(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Contact https://m.me/RevonaWellness on Facebook

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by market01(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Send me a DM...07030853908

CBDC:
Please I need your fervent, prayers help and suggestions.

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

Please what drugs or treatment can you suggest. Please help a bro.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Edun00700: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just cut okro and soak in water overnight and add milk and drink
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Odiuko1: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

You may wish to call Dr Sodiq on 07066690733. It is well
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Basketmouth2019: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
DM me for details. Can't discuss here. I'M NOT CHARGING YOU ANY DIME. Don't listen to anyone telling you to buy herbs pls. You gotta handle the root cause and not the symptoms.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by CR777: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
95seun:

There are two types of people in this world. Masturbators and those who lie about masturbating.

Never said I was a Saint, I was once into it but I've quit the act. You too can If you want to. Shalom
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by okenwaa(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ina agbo ncha?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by jameel6: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Get fresh Guava leaf, Moringa leaf and the seads boil it together and be drinking morning and night. You will be surprised at the result.
While taking the herbs avoid alcohol please
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by horlarbeezi: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
We have a machine that will thoroughly test you fully and drugs that you will take.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by 00FFT00(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

Oga,
You need to seek professional medical help.
There are very serious reasons that may be responsible for your condition.
Do this for your health and good luck.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by BRATISLAVA: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Matheusmartin:
First and foremost, have you seen a medical expert??

Because no where in your post was it stated that your have seen a doc.

Do see a doc and then come back for follow ups.
Half the guys that post aggressive, nasty, insulting, vile, red pill posts can't afford to see a doctor. Otherwise they wouldn't be coming to ask what to do when even pharmacies are nearby.

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Ayodeb(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

Get the following:
MY P
Saab
Saabfat7 (Black)
Zinc
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Ochyes: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
There are modern traditional chinese medicines that will help you.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by galantjoe(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fertility can not be determined by Thickness or color of sperm. The taste of bud is in the eating
Taste your manliness in your girlfriend
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

Is it free ??

No it's a hospital specialized in treating infertility in men and women. Nothing is free anywhere, even in Free Town.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by olusledge: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Matheusmartin:
First and foremost, have you seen a medical expert??

Because no where in your post was it stated that your have seen a doc.

Do see a doc and then come back for follow ups.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Kokaine(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ourown:
Do we even need to start telling you to see a doctor?

Go to hospital bro
I think people who come up here with their medical problems don't really have money to see a doctor. Maybe hoping to get a doctor here for free. Same with those who ask questions about legal standings and building plans. Again... Accounting issues.
They just feel they can get a free assistance here instead. Its wrong to take advice from strangers on issues bordering on health though
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by DDkay(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
See a doc, sample.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by DDkay(f): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
See a doc.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Iceberghill(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Dear all.Any herb cure for blurred vision.I drink pepsi too much.Make Una help

I used to have blurred vision aswell my was due to too much phone time went to the hospital and dey prescribed this I was fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by chukwuibuipob: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
shocked thank u so much.I appreciate.I'll go buy it tomorrow
Iceberghill:

I used to have blurred vision aswell my was due to too much phone time went to the hospital and dey prescribed this I was fine
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Lostchild(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba stop pls

Mama with ignorance, what do you want me to stop?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Muhammadengr: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cut it off and rest....o no b so? grin
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by inyass2580(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Go to all dose local herb sellers (elewe omo) tel dm u wnt to buy Egbo ogbolo ( ogbolo root) wash nd cut into smaller pieces nd pt inside a bottle... Den add water to it nd pt kafura pelebe... U can call me for detaisl on it or to xplain better 08166579753 call or wahstapp me on dt no.....
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Djoecash: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello bro . Kindly contact me on 07088803819 for assistance and direction to our office.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by passionberry(f): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

See a medical doctor ,so tests wil be carried out ..and reduce your sugar intake if you take lots of surgery things .infection can also cause it ..take more of fruits,,eat more of okro soup , ogbono,,try get original yoghurt ,,go to smoothie shop ,get date+coconut+ tigernut smoothie,very thick one not the wratery ones they sell by the road side oh @ #200 ,original one from smoothie grocery shops ,were is being prepared fresh you wil see it .is 1500.. but see a doctor first .. before getting all these .sorry you wil be fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / 200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.