Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

Register Before This App Is Launched. You Will Be Getting $25 Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Register Before This App Is Launched. You Will Be Getting $25 Every Month (487 Views)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / Which Loan App Is The Best? / Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Before This App Is Launched. You Will Be Getting $25 Every Month by dorcasamalu: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
GENUINE SIDE HUSTLE A few days ago, I was introduced to something quite interesting, which I think will also interest your entrepreneurial spirit. It's simple, it will generate real INCOME and it'll be fun. It’s all about data, and as you know ‘Data is King’ We are already giving our data away for Free to Big Tech, but now there is a way that YOU can get paid for YOUR data too !! The company is called Tapestri and they have built an App to pay people for selling their GPS location data to them from their phones via an app.

The app will be launched within days, first in the US, then Canada, then rapidly throughout the rest of the world. Google and Apple have already approved the App, so once it launches the roll out will be fast !! The BETA test is almost done, so the App is ready to launch any day now. There is a lot of opportunity here for you with all of your contacts, because guess what, they ALL have a phone � Here is a 3 min video to start off with. https://vimeo.com/568646184 There are two ways to earn money with Tapestri. The first is to sign up as a Free User and get paid for your data, and get paid for anyone you invite to download the App too. But there is also an incredible Affiliate Programme, whereby if you sign up as an Affiliate you can earn money on everybody that you invite, and also for everybody that those people invite. At the moment there is a very special pre-launch Offer. If you sign up BEFORE the app is launched the $9.95 monthly fee is waived for a year. So you have a FREE Year, where you can just earn money. I have totally checked this out, as by the end of the year you could be making at least $25 per month from your data, PLUS all the income you will receive from the people that you invite, and the people that THEY invite. This adds up � However, the BIG Bucks start happening when the App goes Live, so to get on board just sign up below, and if you want to make Real Money, follow through by Registering as an Affiliate for a one time cost of $9.95.

This very special pre-launch offer will end as soon as the App is Live, so please hurry !!!

If you would like to join, here is my link: 

https://tapestri.io/members/join/now/Dorcas

It only takes 2 mind to Register and then it just runs in the background. Again, Google and co are already extracting your data, so you may as well get paid for it. All you need to do is Register and pass it on !! You get PAID for everybody you invite to do the same and you get PAID for everybody that they invite too. As you can imagine, with such a low level entry fee and such a simple concept there is NO need to sell anything. Everybody has a phone, so all you need to do is Register, and WhatsApp or text to share the opportunity. Tapestri is going to take off like a �, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. This is the best opportunity that I’ve seen for a long time, to earn a really good solid Monthly Residual Income. Let’s GO ��� ���

The App will be launched soon first in us and Canada before coming to Africa. We use data everyday without getting paid for it, companies like Google and others sells our data to other companies. But this company will be paying you $25 every month for all the data you used on your phone. I have registered. You can register without paying the money for now. You can login into their website.

(1) (Reply)

A Legit Platform That Truly Pays You To Watch Youtube Videos. / UBA To Issue US Denominated Senior Unsecured Bond / Sell His Car To Fund His Startup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.