Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (22954 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
After 16 days with COVID that saw me;
- take 40+ injs
- diagnosed with covid pneumonia (both lungs affected)
- transferred to a private isolation center for treatment
- exp hallucinations & anxiety attacks
- undergo oxygen therapy for the last 6 days
- require oxygen line to bath

⁃ lose 10kg+

LORD I THANK YOU ��, I’M A COVID SURVIVOR!!!

If you haven’t taken the vaccine shots, I beg you, please do. Visit the link below to register and get vaccinated. nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng

If you’ve taken,pls continue to adhere to all Covid protocols & use your�

And if you still believe there’s no Covid, then you probably need help and I hope you never contract the � #covidsurvivor #gratitude
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1435525258522603522.html

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Davash222(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Covid19 wey everybody dey collect, e reach your turn you wan turn am to Epistle.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DropsMic(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
This story is exactly what it is... Twitter story.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by GidiCars: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
What's with vaccinated people always trying to shame others into getting the vaccines. If you think the vaccines work, and protect you, you don't have to worry about others.

I'm never taking them vaccines.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DominionGreat: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ish

I still won't take that shot .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
COVID-19 is real. Better use your brain.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Im not against whoever chooses to get vaccinated, but dont compel me or anyone to get the vaccine. Its my/our choice, and i choose not to get vaccinated.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by gulfer: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Getting my first shot this week; we are too superstitious in Nigeria angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Teewhy2: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
if chanced get your shot now that they still begging people to be vaccinated, it might get to a time that you will pay and queue under the sun to get it in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by newguy1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Officially go n take unofficially if u no dey comot d country better leave am

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by seunolu7: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
lol
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by 9jayes: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Paid agents everywhere...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DayDreamer05(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Covid is a Western scam, quote me anywhere, take it to the bank coz amma gonna win you.

And that reminds me, there are people who are really immune to covid virus, if it really exist.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by harizonal123(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
gulfer:
Getting my first shot this week; we are too superstitious in Nigeria angry angry angry angry
Lab rat

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by brainpulse: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Vaccine wey even pastors and their family dey sneak go collect for my area. And they will come dey preach say they no fit fall sick say na faith

Sorry for people wey never collect the vaccine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Luckysbab: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
GidiCars:
What's with vaccinated people always trying to shame others into getting the vaccines. If you think the vaccines work, and protect you, you don't have to worry about others.

Abi

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by finesounds01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
covid is fucking real my people. let's continue to adhere to all covid protocols. May God always be our protection.Amen

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Amiano(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oga do you have any terminal illness before? Covid wey everybody they collect, e reach your turn you won use am trend.

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by BigYash: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Covid19 wey everybody dey collect, e reach your turn you wan turn am to Epistle.
No mind am.. As if na today covid don dey Africa.. Before them China carry am for news,e don dey Africa.. Just that we were lucky we got strong immunity backing us.. I experienced the symptoms during lockdown, so many people did. They survived without that fucking vaccine.. Take urs and dey ur dey. Don't force people, like that mumu Obaseki was saying..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by heykims(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pastor Oyakhilome and his fellow morons say otherwise...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by N2B2: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
GidiCars:

Good.

At least, there will be more vaccine available for sensible people to take.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by flyingdutchman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
I am a survivor. My experience was so bad, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Do not be ignorant and forget the conspiracy. Take the vaccine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Akposy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Davash222:
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Its an advise. Its left for me to take it or not

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by deedo93(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Covid's no joke ooo. Guys pls vaccinate. if you are apprehensive about the vaccine then observe the outlined protocols and try to boost your immunity naturally.

My experience with it in January was a terrible one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by RedEnergy: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you’ve taken,pls continue to adhere to all Covid protocols & use your
Vaccinated:
Someone that took Covid19 vaccines still needs to wear masks, still needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, still needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

Unvaccinated:
Someone that didn't take Covid19 vaccines and needs to wear masks, needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

There's no difference between the 2 groups. What's the point of getting vaccinated if I still have to live my life like an unvaccinated person? Say whatever you want but I will not be getting any Covid19 vaccines. I'll take my chances with my natural immune system.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / Lagos Opens DNA Forensic Lab, The First In Nigeria / 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.