Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Can I Tell If Someone Is Monitoring My Phone? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Tell If Someone Is Monitoring My Phone? (353 Views)

Check If Someone Is Monitoring Your Calls And Chats On Your Phone / Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If Someone Is Monitoring My Phone? by donaldeke(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Our phones give us instantaneous access to limitless information. But sometimes that means others will have access to you. Your phone is the perfect access point for anyone looking to steal your information, or worse, spy on you. Smartphones have greatly changed the way live.

They’ve also made us easy targets by consolidating so much of our daily business and communication to one device. Someone could access your phone’s data if they had the right tools. Cell phone monitoring programs allow remote access to a target device.

This software makes most of the important data readily accessible including text messages, call logs, pictures, social media, and GPS location. They are useful tools for anyone who needs remotely controlled access to a device, but, like any tool, it has the potential to be mishandled. This technology is often used by parents as a way of keeping tabs on their child’s devices.

https://www.reporterswall.com/how-can-i-tell-if-someone-is-monitoring-my-phone/

Re: How Can I Tell If Someone Is Monitoring My Phone? by Polynek(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Google it

(1) (Reply)

How Policemen Rejected N.5m Bribe Offered By Cultists -lagos PPRO / Man Kills His Friend After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife(video) / Children Of Hate Be Warned - Joe Igbokwe Reacts As A Nigerian Is Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.