Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms (9510 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service(firs) Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Businesses / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by fabnoni: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Useless government angry
i agree with you
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by phemmie06(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
They must look for another means to recover the VAT battle which they lost, because they must satisfy their master (bandit)
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by agiandee: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well thats their business sha..check out something more reasonable joor

https://flutterwave.com/store/daviv
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by bayelsaowei(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As long as they don't tax masturbation, I'm okay with whatever they decide.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by EMAXIM(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
If them like. But, let them leave the Southern States to collect their VAT!
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Cherub001(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shey,media businesses are already taxed,indirectly or directly, hence,by network providers and through other social media platforms, for online businesses? Or,I'm mistaken niiii??
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by wallrichy: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Even if it's the truth. Who is the idiot that would pay such money? Money to equip and reintegrate Boko Harams and Bandits terrorists and also for Buhari and his northern parasites to steal.....God no go gree sef....
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by babzo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nairalandddddddd grin
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Tochi3(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Bros you dey chop belleful be dat , i hope sha

Make e no be say person hear story wey no go touch the heart.

" Man dies hungrily while masturbating".

Na wa o.

E no go better for poo'hari and his horde of zombies.
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by yahmohy27: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
JosephXavier:
FIRS is now turning to police

They have never been thus incompetent before

Tunde Fowler that was disgraced out of office is now being vindicated
Disgraced how?
But please, how old you first?

RUBBISH
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by rayvelez(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is absolutely true wen wike don send dem outta rivers state nah to pay tax for each comment on Nairaland.
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by CondemnBattery(f): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shameless government.....

YOU CAN'T REALLY SHAME THE SHAMELESS
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Juanmike(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaIKpuu
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by sabreal: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by loadedvibes: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Them go first deny am.. then e go become reality
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
hahahaha. chai!!!! my brother na so de addiction don sweet you reach
no Gain ooo repeat again no gain<< only depression & regrets ,, something everyone de run away from

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by izubext007: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's true, I saw the memo
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by emecheboy2(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lolz, This one don mad. You need serious help I swear.
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Lightorder: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
This will become a reality soonest
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
The always start with denials...
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Lightorder: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
JosephXavier:
FIRS is now turning to police

They have never been thus incompetent before

Tunde Fowler that was disgraced out of office is now being vindicated
Nigeria government hates competent fellows
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by enemyofprogress: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Village people wan send Seun back to village be dat
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
izubext007:
It's true, I saw the memo
Where did you saw it?
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by RosyIsBlessed: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Desperation to generate revenue. Who sent FG to incur debts? U will soon tax emails as well. Confused lots
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by izubext007: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Some where
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by platido(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
If them born you well try am angry
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Blackdisciple(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Anything they deny it's true...
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lovenorth:
My advice is that they should tax the social media so that the money generated would be used for national development
Who asked for your advice

It's an anomaly when parasites start giving advice to the host
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Lovenorth: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Who asked for your advice

It's an anomaly when parasites start giving advice to the host
Even leech has some something to say
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lovenorth:

Even leech has some something to say

Who is the leech?

The one begging others to be their "brother's keeper"?
Re: FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms by orgee(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
I do not think it will be a deal for the Social Media platforms if they are taxed; considering that they are helping their users gain profitable contacts. Also, the users pay Value Added Tax Everytime they use the internet; and Internet Service Providers also pay taxes.
�️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Wole Soyinka Silent On These Free And Fair Elections? / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP / Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.