Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Case closed thanks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Case closed thanks (1845 Views)

Case closed / Closed, Thanks / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed thanks by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Richy4:

There is something you are getting wrong.. relationship is not a poverty alleviation program... And sex between consenting adults does not mean one party enjoyed it more than the other..

Simple thing like.. I like you will u be my friend is not equal to shouldering responsibilities that comes her way.. even if he portrayed himself as a rich man... The mentality of boyfriend = ATM is wrong..

A simple thing like " Ill be your friend" too is not equal to sleeping with her daughter.

The guy will not disclose how many times he has gone there to eat the woman's food. which was prolly what gave her the moral to request a loan from him.

Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by Richy4(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mercychen:

A simple thing like " Ill be your friend" too is not equal to sleeping with her daughter.

The guy will not disclose how many times he has gone there to eat the woman's food. which was prolly what gave her the moral to request a loan from him.

Abeg!

If you know or understand the meaning of 'consenting' u won't emphasize on consensual sex as if it was rape..
Also the op did not disclose that he goes to their house to eat.. atleast I didn't read that..

I still maintain that boyfriend does not mean shouldering responsibilities...
That mentality is what makes some men look down on their spouses..

2 Likes

Re: Case closed thanks by 2rez: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
MagnificentPlan:
The money she is requesting for its N20,000 I have it but I don't no if they will now be seeing me like money bag, tho this is the first time she is asking, but have been helping and assisting my girlfriend with money...Once did For her schools fees, feeding... some times tho etc

If it's the money u can easily part with, without being affected, go on & borrow her. If on the other hand, u know u would be imbalanced when u part with it, then tell her u don't have. Say everywhere blood(red) for this contraption. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by SenatePresdo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
socialmediaman:

Assuming this is one of those familiar stories, you won’t need to wait 3 weeks. In 2 weeks you’ll hear that a debtor was harassing her with police and your money was used to settle part of the debt. You’ll be asked for more to help your potential mother-in-law from being thrown in jail. It’s only the beginning. You think say you wise grin

And if I refuse to give them another money, heaven would fall ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by Ayo2004: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
That parasitic family have seen that you have small change and will chop u finish till u no get again

We both know they did not born u well to ask the mother to pay u back,it looks bad

I saw where u said u pay for her school fees.You are obviously setting yourself up for tears.You want to be using money to enter the girl abi.If she is one of those big ass melanin beauties,the day she meets a guy that is willing to release her Mbappe clause with monthly allowance,better conditions of service,you will be left hanging

You people never hear word.There is nothing like love.Break up with that girl and use your money to find a rich girl who will not be a liability to you.Any Nigerian broke girl you meet might show u love but your money is the Koko since you sound like u are financially buoyant.

You don't need money to cure konji while you are looking for confam babe.Many beautiful sexy ladies will chase u if u get money,just use your dope dressing,car,nice apartment to lure them,fvck and japa.You are doing nothing wrong.Those women are out to chop your money while you are there to cure konji.It is a game so let the best gamer win.

Lastly,if u still feel like u don't want a financially stable woman because they are not as easy to control or you meet a broke sexy beautiful babe who you want to be your babymama(for your sake,don't get married) so she can pass those beauty genes to your kids,put am for house and keep on enjoying your life with other women.If she starts acting funny,tell her you take care of all her bills so she doesn't ask you nonsense.Dont let all these women deceive you,rich men know that a man that takes care of all a woman's bills is allowed to cheat

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Case closed thanks by frozen70(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
MagnificentPlan:
I need your help guys my girlfriend mom ask me to borrow her money that she will pay me back in 3weeks I don't no what to do as am confused should I borrow her or not as she told her daughter to ask me to borrow her what is your suggestion tho it's for the first time...
I have been helping my girlfriend with money tho she works but she spends her money on her family leaving me to be giving her money every time she is broke now the mom is asking me for money what do I do

It depends on your relationship with them all

But bear in mind that any money you give to her, consider it gone
Re: Case closed thanks by Lamasta(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
MagnificentPlan:
She as a job, but her family issues drain her salaries�
My concern is why will the mother of your girl ask money from you directly she no dey shame
If you have the money give her through your girl and explain to her that such never repeat itself again

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by Pinkzebra: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
MagnificentPlan:
I need your help guys my girlfriend mom ask me to borrow her money that she will pay me back in 3weeks I don't no what to do as am confused should I borrow her or not as she told her daughter to ask me to borrow her what is your suggestion tho it's for the first time...
I have been helping my girlfriend with money tho she works but she spends her money on her family leaving me to be giving her money every time she is broke now the mom is asking me for money what do I do

This is so appalling. Poverty is bad in all ramification. It kills what people would have preserve as pride. Those days poor people have pride but today people don't care . How can a mother ask her daughter's boyfriend to borrow her money ? *Shameful*
Whether you give her or not , your relationship can ber be the same again. What kind of trap have they set for you bikonu?
If you don't give her , they will say you are stingy, if you give her, and collects it back , they will say you and stingy wicked and do not deserve to be with their daughter . If you say take and don't pay back they will say hhaahan we have seen a maga and bring more problems for you to solve .
Seriously this is hard my brother . Just run
Re: Case closed thanks by esthel(f): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Give her 10k and tell her it's all you have, but don't expect to get it back. If she doesn't pay it will give you right to deny her next time.

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by socialmediaman: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

And if I refuse to give them another money, heaven would fall ba? grin

The girlfriend didn’t ask OP for a loan to help his mom, the woman sent her daughter to borrow money from her boyfriend on her behalf… there’s a difference. If you do it, be ready for more
Re: Case closed thanks by GboyegaD(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Borrow her if you have it and you are sure she is credit worthy. I have borrowed a friend's dad a few times and he always paid as agreed.
Re: Case closed thanks by MagnificentPlan: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Yea I do go to there house to look for my girlfriend and for sure they offer me food, will I now turn down the food u no how this African mothers behave, so I don't no if that's the reason she sent her daughter to ask me to borrow her money.... My girlfriend do work but her salaries she use for there problems and her younger sister fees and she runs to me when she is broke... Now will I be assisting daughter when she is broke and d girl dint even defend me to tell the mom I don't have or spoil the idea.... Anyways if I will give her I will close my eyes and ask for my money bcz we are boyfriend and girlfriend not married

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by HowManGoDo: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Mr Man, stop being a child.

Give her what you can afford to let go if you have or respectfully decline if otherwise. You don't need to seek public opinion to make personal decision.

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by HowManGoDo: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2021
MagnificentPlan:
Yea I do go to there house to look for my girlfriend and for sure they offer me food, will I now turn down the food u no how this African mothers behave, so I don't no if that's the reason she sent her daughter to ask me to borrow her money.... My girlfriend do work but her salaries she use for there problems and her younger sister fees and she runs to me when she is broke... Now will I be assisting daughter when she is broke and d girl dint even defend me to tell the mom I don't have or spoil the idea.... Anyways if I will give her I will close my eyes and ask for my money bcz we are boyfriend and girlfriend not married
You still need to grow up and you sound like an ingrate.

You even interpretes a kind gesture by the mom (offering you food whenever you visit) as being the reason for the asking for assistance?

You willingly gave your GF money whenever she is broke (not under compulsion) and still use it against her? It is better you don't give at all than to use your giving against the person you assisted... You need CHRIST!

If your GF's mother seeks your assistance it simply means she sees you as someone she can run to. If you have the means to assist, kindly do... if otherwise, politely inform her. (As a rule I always borrow what I can afford to let go).

But it is pathetic to nag about it online and rubbish her and her family.

Seeking loan is NEVER a crime nor something to be ashamed of!

1 Like

Re: Case closed thanks by Kirkman: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2021
MagnificentPlan:
She as a job, but her family issues drain her salaries�
If you have, give to the woman, and God who had blessed you abundantly will reward you. You don't know what they are passing through at the moment. Just keep a look out for the 3 weeks time period. After that, then you know what to do next.
Re: Case closed thanks by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2021
help them if you can!......but know that you don't have any future with that girl...know this and know peace
Re: Case closed thanks by MagnificentPlan: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Close
Re: Case closed thanks by SenatePresdo(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
socialmediaman:

The girlfriend didn’t ask OP for a loan to help his mom, the woman sent her daughter to borrow money from her boyfriend on her behalf… there’s a difference. If you do it, be ready for more

The difference is that you can still tell the girlfriend to go and collect back the money since she's the middlewoman.

After all, she wouldn't expect you to go to her mom because the mom didn't come to you.

Now that's the difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost My Job / Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight / Help! She Wants To Force Me Into Marrying Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.